Contact provider for availability

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Cuozzo

Cuozzo Orthodontics

4 Swimming River Rd Lincroft, NJ 07738

Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Lincroft, NJ. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Cuozzo accepts

Dr. Cuozzo accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cuozzo

Dr. Cuozzo?
Dr. Cuozzo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS
We are not ones to jump on the computer to write reviews, good or bad, but in this case, we felt it was the least we could do. Our son was pretty severely injured while playing baseball, and we took him to Dr. Pat Cuozzo immediately after the accident. From the minute we walked through the doors of Dr. Couzzo's practice, it was clear we made the right choice. The level of competency, professionalism, and compassion from EVERY single person we encountered was truly like nothing we have ever experienced before. Dr. Cuozzo is not only the best at what he does; he is equally as amazing a person. Every doctor, regardless of what they specialize in, should aspire to treat their patients as Dr. Cuozzo so naturally does. We will forever be grateful for what he did for our son and our family. We can confidently say there is NO ONE better, truly the best of the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?
Dr. Cuozzo is a phenomenal orthodontist/ dentist. He is caring and personal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Cuozzo's office. Everyone is great and always makes me feel very comfortable as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?
My daughter has been going to see Dr. Cuozzo for about a year and a half now. She really likes going to see him. When we first met him I was so impressed with his knowledge and how professional he was, it was an excellent choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?
Dr. Cuozzo was providing me with Invisalign. I was expecting beautiful straight teeth once I was finished with my retainers and instead I was charged three extra months payments which they said was a mistake after I called four times to fix it and he didn't fix my teeth at all. He left my lower teeth still crooked without sending me for another retainer. His wife is in charge of accounting and could care less about ripping people off and messing up all of the billing. It is like a factory
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?
The personal staff keep me coming back. I am so comfortable in the office and my children are so happy when we go in. The love Dr. Pat he is so great and really cares about them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?
I have three children and we have been using Dr. Pat at Cuozzo Orthodontics for about 10 years now. Everything they do here is fast and smooth and the staff are a delight be be around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Cuozzo, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cuozzo?