Dr. Patrick Bauer, DDS

Dr. Patrick Bauer, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Patrick Bauer, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Springfield, MO and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Bauer Orthodontics

2245 S Blackman Rd

Springfield, MO 65809

Learn about Dr. Bauer

Dr. Bauer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bauer "Creating the Best Smiles I’ve been practicing orthodontics for more than 15 years. My dad is a now-retired orthodontist, so I grew up around the field and loved my dad’s stories about his patients and the connections with them. I was always drawn to healthcare and knew I wanted to control where I lived and what I did: in college, I realized that orthodontics was the best fit for me. I’ve never regretted that decision! I really enjoy connecting with and getting to know my patients. It’s wonderful to hear about their daily lives, their successes and adventures, and their dreams for the future. Because I see patients regularly, we have time to build a relationship that goes beyond provider and patient: they become my friends and I hope they feel the same about me. My team and I recognize that no two patients are identical. Each person comes to us with their own unique desires and expectation. We work hard to understand the person’s needs and provide them with care that exceeds their expectations and creates their most incredible smile. Our Team My team and I are a tight-knit group who work extremely well together. We share the same belief, that it’s a blessing to work in orthodontics and make positive, lasting changes for people. We are a blend of different backgrounds, with individual personalities. Collectively, we are TEAM BAUER and are resolved to work in a positive, supportive, and inspiring environment. We love to laugh and have a good time with our patients! Education and Continuing Education Kickapoo High School Undergraduate studies, Missouri State University and Southwest Baptist University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City Orthodontic Residency and Master of Science, St. Louis University My team and I strive to provide the most efficient, comfortable treatment, without sacrificing quality of care. I’m a proponent of continuing education to stay abreast of advancements in technologies, techniques, and new materials. I’m a member of Invisalign® Superior Customer Service. I also study clinical orthodontics and current and trending topics in the field. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Missouri Dental Association Greater Springfield Dental Society For the Community I’m grateful to live and work in our wonderful community and give back as best I can. We support Isabel’s House, the Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks, and the Springfield Dental Foundation. The Foundation contributes to the Ronald McDonald Tooth Truck and the Children’s Smile Center. Personal Life I was born and raised here in Springfield, MO, and still call it home. My wife Karie and I have been married for more than 15 years. We have four kids: Drew, Gus, Millie, and Xander. When I’m not working, I’m usually with my family. I coach basketball, love to work out, and enjoy golfing. We enjoy going to Table Rock Lake in the summer and I like hunting and fishing, too. I firmly believe anything is possible with hard work, a POSITIVE attitude, and gratitude for our blessings. My sister was, and continues to be, a strong influence in my life. Her physical disability did not keep her from doing what she had a passion for: Art! One of the most wonderful things she told me was, “It is not what you don’t have, it’s what you do with what you do have.” I strive to live this, every day."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bauer "Thank you to all at Bauer Orthodontics for making this new smile possible - Cooper"

"At Bauer Orthodontics, we believe everyone deserves a healthy, beautiful, and confident smile. Dr. Patrick Bauerand our team create those smiles — smiles that transform lives — one person at a time."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southwest Baptist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • St Louis University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bauer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bauer

Dr. Bauer?
Dr. Bauer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Bauer, DDS
Excellent fun doc and staff, I always enjoy coming to the Orthodontist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bauer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bauer?