Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD

Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

320 NW 76th Dr

Gainesville, FL 32607

Learn about Dr. Tapley

Dr. Tapley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tapley "When not at the practice, Dr. Tapley enjoys spending lots of time at the lake with family and friends. She enjoys boating, reading, cooking, and watching sports (especially college football - Go Gators!). Dr.Tapley is married to Craig who is a finance professor at the University of Florida. They have two sons, Kirk and Kyle, both students at the UF."

This content was provided by Dr. Tapley "I've been practicing orthodontics for the past 20 years and truly love what I do!  Every patient is unique and I enjoy being able to give our patients beautiful smiles that they will have for the rest of their lives.  Here at Pappas & Tapley Orthodontics, we are committed to providing exceptional and individualized care.  You can be assured that we will work hard to make sure that you and your family enjoy your time spent with us."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Tapley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tapley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tapley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tapley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tapley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tapley to family and friends

Dr. Tapley's Performance

My son Joe had a first time orthodontist consultation with Dr. Tapley. We were referred to her thru our dental office. We were a little late because of GPS gave me a last minute turn. Once we got inside we were immediately greeted and got down to business. Ms.Wila greeted us with a happy smile and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best of the best! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Been coming here for 10+ years and the environment is laid back and fun. They’ve always taken good care of me & my teeth! Easy to get a quick appointment too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We have had a greet experience these past 2 years. They helped my daughter with braces and now, a retainer. They are friendly and efficient. They are good at communication and we are happy to have found them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It is with great pleasure that I write a review on behalf of Dr. Tapley regarding patient satisfaction. As a full-time college student working part-time, affordability was my main concern when choosing a practice for my orthodontic needs. From reasonable price options to friendly and courteous...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been coming here for years, This is where I got my braces, same for my mom and brother. They are so nice and really care about your well-being! Definitely recommend!
Are you Dr. Tapley?