Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Tapley

Pappas & Tapley Orthodontics

320 NW 76th Dr Gainesville, FL 32607

Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Tapley accepts

Dr. Tapley accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Tapley treats your condition or procedure

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Aligners
  • iTero™ Digital Scanning
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Underbite

I've been practicing orthodontics for the past 20 years and truly love what I do!  Every patient is unique and I enjoy being able to give our patients beautiful smiles that they will have for the rest of their lives.  Here at Pappas & T...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Tapley?
Dr. Tapley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
My son Joe had a first time orthodontist consultation with Dr. Tapley. We were referred to her thru our dental office. We were a little late because of GPS gave me a last minute turn. Once we got inside we were immediately greeted and got down to business. Ms.Wila greeted us with a happy smile and she walk me through the visit so smoothly. Everything was so understanding. Dr. Tapley came in and explained again using xray of my son. I was just so overwhelmed with joy...exceeding my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Best of the best! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Been coming here for 10+ years and the environment is laid back and fun. They’ve always taken good care of me & my teeth! Easy to get a quick appointment too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
We have had a greet experience these past 2 years. They helped my daughter with braces and now, a retainer. They are friendly and efficient. They are good at communication and we are happy to have found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
It is with great pleasure that I write a review on behalf of Dr. Tapley regarding patient satisfaction. As a full-time college student working part-time, affordability was my main concern when choosing a practice for my orthodontic needs. From reasonable price options to friendly and courteous staff, comfortable office space, low wait time, and amazing smile results, Pappas & Tapley Orthodontics exceeded my expectations across the spectrum. I always look forward to my next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
I have been coming here for years, This is where I got my braces, same for my mom and brother. They are so nice and really care about your well-being! Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
I have been goin g there since I started middle school, this place has amazing service and great welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend them highly to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Dr. Tapley is the best orthodontist in Gainesville! I was always self conscious about my smile, but after the treatment plan I was left with a beautiful smile. She has truly changed my life, because I don't have to hide my smile anymore. She is also really friendly and personable. Actually, the entire staff is friendly and great! Thank you Dr.Tapley and staff. You all are awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Dr. Tapley and the entire staff is very knowledgeable and such a joy to work with- from the moment you enter the office with the smiling faces, to the friendly accommodations they have to make everyone comfortable (tea, coffee, water), to the assurance they offer to me as a parent that my son is in great hands and they really want what's best for him. They were very patient in explaining things to my son and I and always seemed to encourage questions or be only a phone call away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
We have been very pleased with the service here at Pappas and Tapley's office. The environment and staff are extremely friendly and the go out of their way to make sure that their patients are comfortable and happy. I would definitely recommend this office to any and everyone that needs their services!!! Thanks for making my daughter's smile beautiful!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
I have been going to Pappas and Tapley for awhile now, and I haven't been let down yet. They are so kind, caring, and considerate. When you walk in they talk to you, and I really feel like they try to get to know each patient. They are really good about explaining what they are doing, also what they need to do, and I appreciate that. I just cant put into words how awesome they are! I refer them to everyone I talk to as well! I hope after reading this you at least give them a try!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
This is such a great and caring office. Its like the staff knows you from the moment you walk in the door. They are always friendly and ready to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
My children have been visiting Dr. Tapley’s office for several years by now and the service is excellent every single time. We truly appreciate the attention to detail at every stage, including easy-breezy check-in, attentive staff ready to answer all our questions, a great consult concerning financing options, painless replacements of “accidentally” damaged retainers, and last but not least excellent care provided. We would highly recommend Dr. Tapley’s office for all your orthodontics needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Four of the five members of our family have needed orthodontic work over the past 10 years. We all went to Pappas and Tapley and were never disappointed. Knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The kind of place you think, "Gee, I'd love to work here." I would highly recommend them without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
I was a patient of Dr. Tapley's and now I take both of my children there. I highly recommend her! Her staff is always so friendly and work to accommodate busy schedules. I appreciate the way the office goes out of its way to provide refreshments for parents and entertainment for siblings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
My daughter has completed 2 phases of braces with Dr. Tapley over the last few years. The doctor and staff have been nothing but amazing to work with at every visit. Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The office is always clean and well kept. The wait is never long and I love that they offer coffee while you wait. The staff has always kept me involved and informed throughout my daughter's process. I definitely recommend Pappas and Tapley Orthodontics!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Dr. Tapley and her staff are very attentive and helpful. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze and I was in and out with no waiting. It was a very pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Love Dr. Tapley. Would definitely recommend their practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Dr. Tapley and her staff truly work their hardest to ensure that you have an amazing experience. Dr. Tapley not only cares about your teeth but about your life as well; she takes the time to ask how you're doing and you can see that she truly cares about each patient. I looked forward to my appointments just to catch up with them and also to see what new themed contest they had. Her genuine character and passion for her work inspired me to enter the field of dentistry as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
I and my daughter both used Dr. Tapley many years ago for our orthodontic needs and I continue to recommend her to anyone I know that needs an orthodontist. I recently got new retainers made by her office as I continue her advice that the work she did was a lifetime commitment on my part. She is always very friendly, kind and professional. Dr. Tapley really cares about her patients and their smiles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tapley, DMD?
Dr. Tapley and the staff of Pappas and Tapley is amazing. The staff is very friendly and welcoming with open arms. I would recommend anyone to go to there facility. My smile and confidence raised highly as an adult. There is no doubt, if I had to receive braces again, I would most definitely go back with a bright smile.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tapley?