Dr. Patricia Decino, DDS

Dr. Patricia Decino, DDS

Dentistry | Female

We understand that choosing the right dentist for you and your family is an important decision. At DeCino Family Dentistry, we provide our patients with a high-quality, comfortable, and friendly dental experience. We provide a full array of preventive, cosmetic and restorative dental options. We are committed to your care and helping you achieve an optimally healthy smile.

Dr. Patricia Decino, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lakewood, CO. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Decino's Experience

Visiting Dr. Decino

Dr. Decino accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Decino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Decino to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Decino Says:

Thank you for providing your feedback on your visit to DeCino Family Dentistry. We strive to provide excellent dental care and an exceptional experience with each appointment.

Dr. Decino's Performance
in Denver, CO |
I seriously hate the dentist... who doesn't? This was my first time, so I was sceptical. I just finished getting my teeth cleaned and the hygienist was so sweet and up beat. She did such an amazing job. Dr. Decino actually remembered my boyfriend and our dog! She was thorough and I never had to wait.
in Englewood, CO |
I just had the best cleaning in my life! Darcie, the hygienist, was very gentle and my procedure was free of any discomfort! I even received a warm, moist towel to freshen up with! She offered tips on reaching tight spots, suggested different techniques for taking better care of my teeth and was very patient with my questions. It was such a pleasant experience for teeth cleaning and from such a knowledgeable hygienist. I would highly recommend DeCino Family Dentistry.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Decino, DDS?
Are you Dr. Decino?

Compare Dr. Decino

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Decino's Care Philosophy

Dr. Decino says...

We value your feedback and appreciate the opportunity to improve your experience at our practice. If you ever have any concern or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact our office at 303-237-3640. We love our patients and want you to be entirely satisfied with the service and care received.

Thank you for referring your friends, co-workers and family members to our practice - that's the best compliment we can receive!

Dr. Decino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Colorado

Graduated in 1999

University Of Colorado

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Decino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Decino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry