Dr. Parvin Carter, DDS

Dr. Parvin Carter, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Parvin Carter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Redding, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 1982 and practices dentistry and dental hygiene.Read her story

1548 East St

Redding, CA 96001

• Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Carter

Dr. Carter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carter "In dentistry experience and continuing education are everything. I have over 29 years of experience in Practicing General Dentistry and 25 years of Orthodontics. I have also completed thousands of hours of advanced training. In 2000, I was awarded Academy of General Dentistry Mastership (MAGD) in General Dentistry. According to the Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry, only 1% of US dentists achieve this high level of advancement. I am also a Certified and Preferred Provider of Invisalign and have successfully treated 650 patients with Invisalign."

This content was provided by Dr. Carter "We have provided personalized dental care to many families. Our patients come from near and far to experience the warm, individualized care we provide. We pride ourselves in utilizing the most modern equipment and methods available. In order to provide nothing but the best to our patients, our office uses state-of-the-art technologies in all our procedures. These new technologies allow us to detect dental concerns at early stages, treat your dental issues with precision, and provide stunning and customized restorations. Our premium dental software system maximizes your time and our office efficiency. When you visit our office you can be confident that you are receiving the finest and most advanced in dental care."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Hygiene

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Sanction
  • Unknown (6/10/2016)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Received Fellowship Award From Academy Of General Dentistry,.This Award Requires 600 Hours Of Continuing Education and Passing Required Examinations.
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Received Mastership Award From Academy Of General Dentistry, This Is The Highest Award For Continuing Education. This Award Requires 800 Hours Of Participation In Dentistry Specialties.
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Carter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carter has no media or publications listed.

• Turkish

Dr. Carter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carter's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carter to family and friends

Dr. Carter's Performance

Monique is the best hygienist I ever have she’s very gentle. I almost fall asleep during the cleaning not worrying about the pain. My 10 yr old son Jonathan love her too. Excellent job Monique!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
TREATED VERY POORLY!! NEVER EXPERIENCED SO MUCH PAIN IN MY LIFE! WAS TOLD I HAD SEVERAL CAVITIES ONE WAS A MAJOR CAVITY WHICH SHE ATTEMPTED TO FIX AND DID NOT!! HAD TO GO TO AN "REAL DENTIST' TO FIX WHAT THIS COULD NOT WOMAN!! DO NOT GO TO HER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I visited her office recently and she put on quite a performance while I was there. There was oohing and awing and all sorts of noises made by the dentist to express the horrible condition my teeth are in. The noises were made to show she cared, I was told. At the end of the visit there was a $5000...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing, thorough, friendly staff. I love coming here. They take wonderful care of my teeth!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0