Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS

Oral Care Dentistry

9454 Wilshire Blvd Ste 315 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Compare Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS with other Dentistry Practitioners near you

Dr. Aurasteh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aurasteh

Highly recommend!!! My experience from front office to back, the facility is beautiful and clean, professional, and so friendly and personable. Dr Aurasteh is an excellent provider and will only suggest exactly what you need and give you superb care. Thank you for your wonderful work! ??
Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
I've ALWAYS hated going to the dentist, but Dr. Aurusteh and her staff really changed that for me! Dr. Aurusteh is so kind and understanding. She and her entire staff really take the time to connect and make you feel as comfortable as possible. When I started seeing Dr. Aurusteh, I was living in LA and even though I've lived in Sherman Oaks for several years now, I refuse to go anywhere else for my dental needs! I only wish I would've came to her practice sooner! If you've been dreading going to the dentist for any reason, come see Dr. Aurusteh! Your teeth will thank you and you won't regret it.
Neo Chowdhury – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
Dr. Aurasteh and her staff have been absolutely wonderful every single visit I've had. From an emergency chipped front tooth, to 4 cavities in one day, to helping me figure out how to afford a MUCH needed night-guard (I'm a sleep grinder!) - Parnaz, Heidi, Sarrah and the rest of the team at Oral Care Dentistry have gone above and beyond because more than anything, they want me to have access to good oral care. I truly believe that they care about me as a person AND me as a patient. I recommend them to my friends and family whenever someone asks for a good dentist. If you're looking for tip top service, not to mention just an incredibly reliable and safe dentist in LA (especially during COVID) I highly suggest giving this practice a call, you won't regret it.
Gina Muir – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
When I moved to LA, I needed to find a new dentist asap, and Oral Care Dentistry did not disappoint! The office is beautiful and hitech, and all the staff are kind and welcoming. Huge upgrade from my previous dentist! After my first cleaning, my mouth is the healthiest its been. I had a few cavities and gum sensitivity, and they took care of both painlessly. From routine care to cosmetic work, Dr. Aurasteh is the best. The Dr and staff are always available to answer my questions. If you're looking for a new dentist in Los Angeles, OCD is the way to go!
Katherine Koegel – Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
I’ve been a client for many years. Dr. A and her staff are warm, courteous, and highly professional! Highly, highly recommended.
Phil – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
Dr. Aurasteh is amazing! She is so sweet and genuinely cares about you and your teeth. The entire staff is welcoming and always making sure you are comfortable. I got Invisalign through her and I am so happy with my results. It’s always easy to schedule an appointment. The office is clean and has an amazing view. I highly recommend Dr. Aurasteh for all your dental needs!
Tori in Los Angeles, CA – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
Parnaz Aurasteh DDS is just phenomenal. I was referred to her about 14 years ago. I've seen her from early in her career to eventually having her own practice. My 1st visit I knew I'd never see anyone else again. I was 100% right. She is such a fantastic dentist and puts you at ease no matter your dental needs. Her attention to detail is beyond reproach. My teeth feel so good and healthy ever since I started seeing her which is why I refuse to see anyone else. I can't remember anytime feeling
Amani in Beverly Hills, CA – Jun 29, 2018
Great dentist!
Paul – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
Dr Aurasteh, Heidi and Hugo are all the best! Been going to Oral Care for years, always had great experiences. They are genuinely concerned for your teeth. Recommend.
Anthony in Los Angeles – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?
Great staff and great experience. I've been going to them for years and would highly recommend!
Beverly Hills, CA – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parnaz Aurasteh, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Aurasteh?