Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Parmalier Murphy, DDS
Dr. Parmalier Murphy, DDS is a dentist who practices in Buffalo, NY.

2559 Main St

Buffalo, NY 14214

Learn about Dr. Murphy

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Murphy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Murphy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Murphy's Performance
in buffalo, ny |
Dr Murphy and her staff make me feel right at home. The office is clean, warm, and welcoming. They go above and beyond to make sure that I am comfortable and not afraid. When consulting with Dr Murphy on my treatment plan, she explained everything in detail and was very candid. She does not cut corners and gave me confidence in my treatment plan with options to fit my budget. If you are looking for a friendly, reliable dentist who is patient-centered and stands by her work, look no further
in Buffalo, NY |
I was in alot of pain. I was scared. Dr Murphy explained what was wrong so I could fully understand. She was kind and took she time to relax me. She was able to remove my tooth...It didn't hurt!!! I was happy . She even called the next day to check on how I was doing. She has helped to restore my belief that dentistry doesn't have to hurt. I am on the road to getting my smile back. Thank you Dr Murphy and staff.
Warwick, RI |
Awful hours-open for a few hours a days/few days a week. Had to cancel an appointment after waiting 45 minutes b/c I had plans and could not stay longer. The staff was nice, but unprofessional. I often heard personal details and saw them come into the exam rooms eating snacks. Prices for procedures were made up on the fly THE WORST PART-She began a root canal and sent me home with a temp filling. It fell out, and the whole back of my tooth broke off. Wound up having tooth removed because of it.
Have you seen Dr. Parmalier Murphy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Murphy?