Reconstructive Dentistry  |
Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, your smile is truly our passion.We have created a state of the art Comprehensive General Dental office, where we can take care of the Dental needs of the entire family. We use the latest Technology to allow early detection of problems and use a preventative philosphy to educate and assist our patients in preserving, restoring and enhancing there smiles. I have a Patient centered approach to Clinical Dentistry. I listen to my patients and aim to be empathetic and understanding of their concerns. Evidence based dentistry Underpins our dental care at Family Dentistry of Frisco. Your smile is truly our passion. Our patients are our family and we serve each patient with the utmost care, consideration and respect. Our primary focus is the health and well being of our patients. We have available: - Digital radiography (x-ray) technology to reduce the radiation doses our patients are exposed to - CT scaaner, on site to allow us to plan surgery and to allow predictive minimally invasive surgical techniques. - State of the art Laser Dentistry, allow no shot filling, Laser (PIPS) endosontics, and laser treatment of periodontal disease. - Dedicated surgical suite for Sedation Dentistry, Including, oral concious sedation and IV Sedation - Rehabilitation Dentistry.

11560 Teel Pkwy # 200

Frisco, TX 75033

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Patel

We Use Dental Technology such and Digital Radiography, Intra oral photography and educational videos to ensure that we increase our patients understanding of Dental Disease and its progression. We take time to understand previous anxiety and manage our patients fears and concerns.

The results are we have a growing family of Patients, whose smiles are our, passion.

• Reconstructive Dentistry

• University Of Tennessee/ College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Mastership, International Congress Of Oral Implantology
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Patel Says:

Thank you for choosing Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center. A full service comprehensive, General Dental office in Frisco, Texas. We are honored to have been able to serve you and appreciate your feedback.  we can be reached at www.fdfrisco.com

Please call us at 469-362-3150

Dr. Patel's Performance
in frisco, tx |
exceptional dentist. caring and compassionate. highly recammend
in frisco, texas |
Top Dentist, excellant service with brilliant staff and great location.
in frisco, TX |
superb office with great doctor and exceptional care
in Frisco, TX |
I can't imagine a better dentist than Dr. Patel. He takes care of my whole family and treats them like them are his. He has done our oath, my root canals, crowns, and my husbands implants. He is a dentist for all! Thank you Dr. Patel for being the best!
in frisco, texas |
Best Dental Experience of my life. I have had alot of Dentistry done as I had bad habbits early in lofe. Dr paresh B Patel and his team helped me to work through my dental anxiety and I have now had my crowns root canals and implnats done. I can Smile again with confidene. I wish this wonderful doctor and his caring team all the success in the world
in Frisco, TX |
Best Dentist and staff you will encounter in the DFW area ! I had a procedure done with the out most professional and painless experience. the office was beautiful, clean with the state of the art technology. Dr.Patel is gentle and light with his hands with superb workmanship and artistry. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to be in caring, compassionate and trust worthy doc.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Patel is very expensive but what surprised me was his $5000 work on both my root canals with crowns did not last more than 13 months and he blamed it on me for not coming in for annual cleaning. Instead of covering implant, he offered me a $7000 implant solution for one tooth. Great environment and family like environment but Quality of work is very bad. Don't waste your money and go somewhere else.
in frisco, tx |
Great Office! Caring, considerate and skilled doc
in Frisco, TX |
It would be the last time we will ever step in his office. The Doctor is beyond rude with no manners while my child was laying down to get the procedure done he's arguing and raising his voice trying to force his opinion down your throat without easying your mind or answering any questions.He wouldn't take his time to explain and if you disagree he gets really aggravated.
in Carrollton, TX |
Staff and Dr. Patel are very sweet and caring. They are like family. I don't feel like I am going to a business but to my dear friends or families house. I have had numerous dental treatments done--crowns, fillings, cleanings and they all have been done with such concern! Thank you.
in Little Elm, TX |
Went to Dr Paresh Patel at the Family Dentistry of Frisco for the first time. I had to write this review because I was so impressed with everything! I can't believe Dentistry could be this easy. When I was young, I had a lot of negative experiences as a child. Now, as an adult, I have many issues because I haven't been going to the dentist. As soon as I walked in, I instantly could feel the greatness-from the staff, Dr Patel, assistant, and insurance lady. I was amazed and I would recommend!!!
in Carrollton, TX |
fantastic office with great doc and staff
in Frisco, TX |
We moved to Frisco from New Jersey where we had a great dental practice that cared. We were at other dental offices in Frisco that didn't give us any real attention or seemed a bit fake. We went to Dr. Paresh Patel at the Family Dentistry of Frisco for a second opinion regard my child's need for braces. Dr. Patel took the time to explain and to answer our questions. We felt at home and that he and his staff really cared about us. I scheduled myself for a cleaning. This office is a very exemplary
in Little Elm, TX |
Better than all the rest of the dentist in the DFW area!
frisco, TX |
Best dental experience in years! great facility and great Doc. Family dentistry of frisco is the best!!
in Frisco, TX |
Best dentist I have every been to! I rate him the best in every category!
in Little Elm, TX |
Easy to schedule appointments, quality dentistry, no wait, and very friendly staff!
in Frisco, TX |
Top dentist, perfect staff, quality dental care!
in Frisco, TX |
Perfect Dental Office. Convienient location, excellant design, clean and tidy. Staff are professional and caring. Office website www.familydentistryfrisco.com is useful, full of great before and after images and information. This is important as I needed cosmetic dental work and wanted to get to know my doctor. Dr.Paresh Patel, explained multiple options. I considered then and made my choice. The result has made me smile all the time!!! Recammend highly for the whole family.
Best Frisco Dentist!
in Frisco,TX |
Family Dentistry of Frisco, has exceeding my expectations in all areas. I go for regular dental cleanings as my company insurance plan allows me to have my teeth checked and cleaned twice a year. I have known for about three years that i needed several teeth that have decay in crowned and maybe even have to have root canal treatments. I have been putting this treatment off as I had only a low level of pain. Well, the pain got bad...really bad !!! Dr.Paresh Patel, was caring and skilled. He exp
in Mckinney, TX |
Went south from my first call. I was in need of an emergency extraction, and when I attempted to call, I was put on hold for 8 minutes. They called me back approximately 35 minutes later and said "you must have dropped the call". Then when I had an opportunity to call back they attempted to put me on hold again instead of taking the time to ask why I was calling. If your front desk is THAT busy, hire more people but this is my first and last impression of your practice. Next.
in Frisco, TX |
I love Dr. Patel and their staff. I started my visits with an emergency and ever since then I have been in love! They offer easy scheduling, their staff is extremely professional and friendly, and no wait time. I trust Dr. Patel--he always explains thoroughly with evidence and gives me many options. I find him to be a great listener and always spends a lot of time with me. Thank you for my implant, crowns, and fillings. They feel great! My whole family goes there! Highest recommended by me!
in The Colony, TX |
Dr. Paresh Patel is the best dentist in Frisco, TX or in my 65 years of going to dentists! My implants feel great and I have been able to eat more than before. I am also more pleasant around my family! Thank you Family Dentistry of Frisco! I highly recommend you to all!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Patel is full of integrity. Always fully communicates options, tells you the truth in a nice way, and is the top of his field! Thank you for all that you do for me and my family!
in Frisco, TX |
I have lived In Frisco TX for 5 years and been a patient of Family Dentistry of Frisco and Dr.Paresh B Patel for 3 years. I came to this dental office because I had a severe tooth ache. Dr Patel, has completed several root canals and crowns, all work was great and I highly recammend
in Frisco, TX |
Best dentist I have ever had! Always no wait and friendly and intelligent staff!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Patel is very thorough and listens careful. He gives many options on treatment. There is no wait time at the Family Dentistry of Frisco!
in Plano, TX |
It all started when I first moved into the area 2 years ago. I didnt know anybody but my coworker had gone to a dentist that she liked alot so when I started having pain I took her advice. Family Dentistry of Frisco got me in the same day and as soon as I entered I was impressed. The staff were very caring, there was no wait time and they were very empathetic to my pain. I ended up getting a Laser Root Canal which was painless! Thank you Dr. Paresh Patel and Family Dentistry of Frisco!
in Frisco, TX |
Best Frisco, TX dentist! I love his knowledge and expertise! He is very caring and has the best quality! His staff is top notch! Very professional, places me at ease, and caring! Thank you Family Dentistry of Frisco!
Have you seen Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patel?