Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Patel

Family Dentistry of Frisco

11560 Teel Pkwy Frisco, TX 75033

Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Frisco, TX and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Tennessee/ College Of Dentistry medical school in 2009. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel?
What People Say About Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS
I never write reviews but Dr. Patel is by far the best dentist I have been to. Very intelligent and thorough. He is able to foresee an upcoming issue like I have not see any other dentist foresee. He diagnosed a root canal 2 years back and I just waited. There was no pressure and he just told me that we will watch it but he thinks it is a root canal. Well...I waited but probably should not have because when it hurt, it hurt very bad. I called the office on that day and they were very expeditious in getting me in right away. I had my treatment done very well and it was a very smooth process. No pain! You really get what you pay for cause I have had root canals at other offices and nothing like the one here. My dental crown is very beautiful too! The staff is very friendly and always gets back to me if I have any questions right away! Thank you Family Dentistry of Frisco so much for a very smooth and great experience!
Leslie C – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
I and my family have been going to Family Dentistry of Frisco for 6 YEARS! Dr. Patel has so much INTEGRITY, RESPECT, AND THOROUGHNESS. He is very down to earth with an English accent because he is from England. Always greets me with kindness, positivity, and thoroughness. All questions are always answered. My DENTAL CLEANINGS are things that I look forward to everytime! The front desk is AMAZING! Every request is quickly transacted whether its an excuse note for my children or a letter to my medical physician. All insurance questions are answered in a professional and expert way. They also offer many financial options. The hygienists are very thorough! I always have enjoyed going into the office because I know that I am getting QUALITY care. The hygienists are very nice! They see me always ON TIME and I love the QUALITY! Thank you from the Smithson family for a great 6 years!
Delores – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
***********MUST READ************ Thank you for GREAT 9 YEARS! I never write a review but I felt very moved by my experiences with Family Dentistry of Frisco. I have had dental cleanings for over 9 years with Dr. Patel and I hardly have anything going on! He has watched 1 of my tooth that definitely needed a dental crown because of my large fillings for a long time. I like his conservative and long term approach. He always lets me know the pros and cons of everything. His style is very HONEST and TRUTHFUL. I like the way he doesn't tell me what I want to hear but he tells me the absolute truth--he GENUINELY CARES. He is always down to earth when he approaches me. He always has great banter. The office is always on time and never disappoints. The front desk is very genuinely nice and cares about patients. The Hygienists are very thorough and gentle also!
John – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
I just had my laser root canal and it feels like I did not have anything done! I have been needing to do it but as a teacher, I really did not have the funds nor the time. They were very flexible with my schedule and made sure that I was booked when I was available. They didn't have to do it but it's that special touch that they give! I was offered great financial options and I finally was able to take care of it. I have been neglecting myself for years and I finally feel like I am putting my health first. I liked the way Dr. Patel explained everything. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions! The first time I heard of it, I did not believe it. LASER ROOT CANAL?! Is that really possible, but yes, it is! I did not feel a thing and it's been days and I have not felt better. Dr. Patel repeatedly checked on me during the process, he really cares about how his patients feel. Thank you so much Dr. Patel and the Family Dentistry of Frisco! YOU HAVE A PATIENT FOR LIFE!
Shelby – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
I moved to Frisco from California. I had a sporting accident last year and lost several teeth. I had been very anxious about getting my teeth fixed. I see Dr.Paresh B Patel review on google and my colleague recommended him. I must say I am completely satisfied and recommend Family Dentistry of Frisco and Dr.Patel for all patients looking for quality and comprehensive work with care and expertise. Top Dental experience for me.
alan moeang – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Dr. Patel and the Family Dentistry of Frisco have been absolutely wonderful throughout my 8 years with them. They are always kind, proactive, and very patient centered. When I first started with them, I had patchwork on my tooth, with bonding on my front teeth and large fillings on multiple teeth. What I liked about Dr. Patel is that he never pressured me with anything...he in fact always told me to think about it. I really like his long-term proactive approach. There are many dentists out there that will do exactly what I wanted but he is the first to give me multiple options and give me the time to think about it. I also like their financial options and their constant on-time service. They have taken care of my whole families dental needs with dental crowns, fillings, and cleanings. Thank you so much for taking care of me and my family! You have a patient for life!
Ashley – Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Top dentist. Caring and kind. pain free dentistry
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Family Dentistry of Frisco is a exceptional Dental Practice. Beautiful office, great staff, who are caring and punctual. Dr. Paresh B Patel is a knowledgeable,skilled dentist who is passionate about his profession. He gave the same care and concern to my complex dental implant treatment and he gave the same care to my kids when giving them encouragement to brush there teeth regularly. We all know how hard it is to motivate our children! Highly recommend this practice to all Frisco families looking for the TOP Frisco Dentsist.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Thank you for the great 9 years I have been coming to you! My dental implants and sedation dentistry have been top notch! Thank you for your care and constant education!
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
dr. paresh b patel and all of his team at family dentistry of frisco are 5*.
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
excellant experience with dr paresh patel and family dentistry of frisco. in my opnion the best dentist in frisco. caring, skilled and top notch facility #friscodentist #dentistfrisco #dentalimplantsfrisco #sedationdentistry
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Exceptional Dentist and Dental Practice. Customer service was top. Dr.Paresh B Patel is vert skilled and caring. Best place to have dental implant therapy in DFw and frisco
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Always on time, very knowledgeable dentist who gives many options and allows me to decide what I need to do. My whole family comes here for the last 9 years and Dr. Patel is like family. He is very passionate about what he does and is exceptional! Thank you family dentistry of Frisco!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Dr. Paresh B Patel and his entire team at Family Dentistry of Frisco are superb. The care and kindness they have shown is excellant. The facility is incredible and Dr.Patel is very skilled and compassionate in all areas of Dentistry. #dentistfrisco #friscodentist
Sherry Edwards in frisco, TX – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Very courteous, caring and knowledgeable dentist and Employees. Central Frisco location. Dr. Paresh B Patel and his team addressed all of my concerns and I highly recommend Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center to anyone looking for a Dentist.
maddison H in Frisco, TX – Nov 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
I have had two root canals and crown completed by this doctor. His office and his staff are excellant. He is kind, skilled and patient
Darrin Mund in Frisco, TX – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Fabulous Dental Practice! Dr.Paresh B Patel is a gentle caring dentist that has changed my life. I cant thank him enough. I want you all to know that Smiling with confidence and enjoying my life is now possible and Family Dentistry of Frisco and Dr.Paresh B Patel made that possible. From the consultation, treatment planning to treatment and follow up. I am simply overjoyed
Cindy Lorrance in frisco, TX – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
great experience at Family Dentistry of frisco: Laser, sedation and Implant center. I have struggled with my smile for my entire life. Dr.Paresh B Patel and his team provided the best care and I could not be happier. Higly recammend for those who care about there health and well being. #bestdentist #dentistfrisco #friscodentist #friscopremierdentist #trusteddentistfrisco
Jessica Oakland in frisco,tx – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Having been patients of Family dentistry of Frisco and Dr.Paresh B Patel for 5 years we would recammend the Dr, staff and dental practice to all.
Alex in Frisco,TX – Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?
Excellant Practice and staff. I have had my wisdom teeth removed. very skilled doctor, great after care.
kathy myers in frisco,tx – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paresh Patel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

I have a Patient centered approach to Clinical Dentistry. I listen to my patients and aim to be empathetic and understanding of their concerns. Evidence based dentistry Underpins our dental care at Family Dentistry of Frisco. Your smile is truly our ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry