Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD

Endodontics •  Male

Dr. Tziros

New England Dsblity Evaluation

1650 Elm St Ste 403 Manchester, NH 03101

Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Manchester, NH. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tziros to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Tziros accepts

Dr. Tziros accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Tziros treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Tziros' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tziros

3.4

Dr. Tziros?
What People Say About Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD
My husband and I truly appreciate Dr. Tziros and his staff, as always. They are all so kind and professional, in the real sense of the words. Every time we visit Dr. Tziros’ office, the entire staff makes you feel like you are a family member! Also, Dr. Tziros is the coolest ever. Definitely, 12 out of 10 rating for the whole team!
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
Dr Tziros has a wonderful and pleasant way with his patients. From the time I made the (same day) appointment, to the end of the procedure, I felt comfort, empathy and was with someone who knew his profession, skill and easily worked carefully along to benefit me. His crew was a compliment as they worked beside him. Absolutely painless procedure during and since. The price point is competitive and all questions were answered in a straightforward and simple manner. Call his office. You will be so glad you did.
Beverly W in Litchfield – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
The doctor and staff here are incredible! I have always been an anxious patient and to hear that I needed a root canal made my anxiety rise. Upon getting to the office I was greeted by such a nice and professional receptionist. Once I was brought back, the technology that was used to diagnose my tooth was amazing. Then the care and explanation of everything helped make me more comfortable. After the treatment, I can say it was painless and I was pleasantly surprised. If I ever need another root
Molly in Centennial – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
Had an excellent experience with Dr. Tziros. He is very knowledgeable and the root canal procedure was painless. The staff was pleasant and explained my insurance and copayment information thoroughly.
Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
Dr. Tziros seemed knowledgeable. His receptionist ruined it. I called bfr my apt, asked what I'd be financially responsible for after insurance. She informed me I must bring min $570 that day, I stated I'd reschedule as I did not have all the funds at this time. She said "dont worry we'll figure out the rest" When I arrived she had me apply for carecredit &kept suggesting I call family&friends to borrow money! I was dumbfounded! She is very pushy & unprofessional. His lousy staff reflects on him
Auburn,NH – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
Do your homework and make sure they are truly approved/part of YOUR insurance Plan insurance - and not that they take your insurance but you are billed out of network. The front office staff - played games with wording an when I checked out was hit with a bill that should have been 100% coverage by my insurance if they were in my network as stated before my appointment. Dr. Tziros, was nice and explained everything.
Exeter, NH – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
Never will recommend. It wasn't pleasant. While he told me the problem was that the nerves in my tooth were "inflamed" and wouldn't absorb the Novocain, the pain I experienced was above and beyond anything I could have imagined. I question whether he should have stopped and sent me to someone who could have knocked me out or given me something else for the pain, rather than continue to dig in my mouth for what seemed like forever as he pulled the live nerves out of my tooth and I cried.
Dianne in Concord, NH – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?
Very experienced and understanding.
Giouhas in Athens, A1 – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Panagiotis Tziros, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tziros?

• Endodontics