Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS

Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Burke, VA. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 2000 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

8996 Burke Lake Rd Ste 101

Burke, VA 22015

Learn about Dr. Marzban

Dr. Marzban's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Marzban "Dentistry is my love and my passion. Changing people's lives by giving them a beautiful smile, restoring their self-confidence, and enabling them to chew properly gives me tremendous satisfaction. I'm a firm believer in the adage, "Every smile has a story," and helping people love their smile is what motivates me to get out of bed every day. I can't tell you how rewarding it is to make a positive difference in someone's life. I look forward to helping each and every patient that walks through our door achieve lasting oral health. Over the years, I've had the opportunity to serve the dental profession in many capacities. I'm very active in the dental community through study clubs and volunteer work. It's been my pleasure to provide less fortunate children with much-needed dental care through the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic's "Give a Kid a Smile" program. I'm also involved with the LVI Study Club and Mission of Mercy projects. I'm honored to have been named "Top Dentist" by patients as well as my peers in Northern Virginia Magazine, Washington Checkbook and Virginia Living Magazine. Consumers' research Council of America has also selected our office to be in their Guide to America's Top Dentist publication in 2010, 2011 and 2012. I give the majority of the credit to my exceptional team, most of whom have been with me for five plus years. I feel privileged to be surrounded by a team as devoted to their craft and passionate about helping others as I am."

This content was provided by Dr. Marzban "To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life, with an emphasis on dental health. To non-judgmentally deliver the highest possible level of care with empathy and understanding. To continuously and relentlessly pursue excellence."

15  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Dental Injury
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Sensitive Teeth
  • Stained Teeth
  • Worn Down Teeth

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• James Madison University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Oral Sedation Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • The International College Of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Marzban has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marzban has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Marzban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marzban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marzban's Reviews