Dr. Pamela DiTomasso, DMD

Dr. Pamela DiTomasso, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Pamela DiTomasso, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Sacramento, CA. She practices dentistry.

2619 J St

Sacramento, CA 95816

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. DiTomasso

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. DiTomasso is unavailable at this time.

Dr. DiTomasso has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. DiTomasso has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. DiTomasso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiTomasso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiTomasso's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiTomasso to family and friends

Dr. DiTomasso's Performance

Highest professional standards yet very personal caring and understanding staff.both Dr Pam and Dr. Stella are patient and very informative to all options do you as a patient can make an informed decision as to your care to achieve the best results possible. Thank you both
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Fantastic experience!!! Dr Stella is wonderful, as are the entire professional staff. I was treated like a Queen by everyone. Thank you all for making this a plesent and stress free experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As always, another excellent dental experience, yes! Not easy, no one jumps for joy going for a dental appointment but Dr DiTomasso’s Office is makes the experience worth it.lExcellent staff, best dentists,can’t wait for my next cavity??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the review. If that next cavity does come we will be here to help! - Dr. Pam

Like everything about this clinic, everybody acts and looks very happy, very courteous group of women and all very professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you, Leonel. We are truly blessed to work with such caring and wonderful women that we call our Dental Family. See you next time! - Dr. Pam

Can I say I love my dentist?! Okay I know everyone says they love their dentist but it just means they like them personally and they’re not scared sh*tless to go to their appointments. Not my dentist! I LOVE her! (Please don’t put a restraining order on me, I need more work done). I feel like...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Trina, we will hold off on the restraining order, don't worry. Thank you for such an amazing review and for trusting us with your care. - Dr. Pam