Dr. Pamela Clark, DDS

Dr. Pamela Clark, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Pamela Clark, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Pearland, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Texas Health Science Center School Of Dentistry in 2000 and practices pediatric dentistry, dentistry, and more.Read her story

2360 County Road 94 Ste 102

Pearland, TX 77584

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "I love what I do. I care about each child who walks through my office door. I want them, and their parents, to be comfortable and confident with my team and the care we deliver. As a parent, I understand that every family is different. I spend time talking with patients and parents about dental health and preventing issues. In discussing diet, oral hygiene, and good habits, I work with the family to find the solutions that work with their situation. It's a pleasure to spend my days surrounded by infants, children, and teens. They keep me young at heart and always on my toes. I love their honesty, and watching each person grow up, developing their own interests and remarkable personalities. It's rewarding to help a child transition from being an anxious dental patient to a confident one who looks forward to coming for their checkups. I want to make a positive difference in each child's life. I educate them about their food choices, encourage them to be an active participant in their oral health, and strive to provide them with a wonderful dental experience at every visit. My Education and Commitment to Continuing Education: Pearland High School Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Houston Dental School Residency, University of Texas Houston Dental School Pediatric Dentistry Program Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry I attend multiple pediatric dentistry continuing education courses throughout the year. I've completed courses in oral sedation, treatment of children with special needs, dental materials, emergency management, laser dentistry, diagnosis and restorative procedures, and oral pathology, as well as many other topics. By staying up-to-date and strengthening my skills, I'm able to ensure the best care and treatment experience for my patients. Professional Memberships: American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, College of Diplomates American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry American Dental AssocationTexas Dental Society Greater Houston Dental Society Houston Academy of Pediatric Dentistry"

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "The mission of Pearland Pediatric Dentistry is to provide the highest quality pediatric dental care and dental education to our patients and their families in a safe, comfortable, compassionate, kid-friendly environment."

4  Practice Areas

• Texas Health Science Center School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • UT Health Science Center Houston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends

Dr. Clark's Performance

Dr. Clark and all her Staff is wonderful starting from the phone call to the check out desk! They make my Children's overall experience a positive experience and would truly recommend Pearland Pediatric Dentistry to everyone!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had an awesome visit with my 1 year old son at his first dental visit. The staff and the doctors are amazing along with a friendly atmosphere from the front of the office to the back. We look forward to our visit in six months. Best office in town!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The toys, game systems & entry were all dirty. There was a bloody cotton stick (the kind after they get a filling), someone's bandaid stuck to the floor. Overall it was not a positive visit, I left feeling like it's time to find a new Dentist. We drive past several other pediatric options because...more
Are you Dr. Clark?