Dr. Pamela Adams, DDS

Dr. Pamela Adams, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Female
Our goal is to make each visit to our office a personal and pleasant experience. We pride ourselves on a comprehensive care approach to your dental health. We strive to treat not only the symptom that may have brought you into our office, bur more importantly, the cause of the problem. Our staff understands that even minor health problems can impact your whole body. We sacrifice nothing for the pursuit of Quality, Compassion and Excellence. We desire and strive to create a long term relationship with all of our patients and their families by providing excellence in Preventive, Cosmetic and Implant dentistry. Our staff is committed to providing you with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere to make all of your experiences with us a pleasant one. Our mission is to provide our patients with the highest quality of dental health based on excellence in technical skills, personal and gentle service, and pride in our accomplishments. We are constantly improving our skills through training and seminars, to stay at the cutting edge of the newest techniques and technologies. Each patient is treated as a unique, special individual who is genuinely cared for, listened to, and appreciated. To this end, we believe in a one on one relationship with all of our patients.

15 N Missouri Ave

Clearwater, FL 33755

Learn about Dr. Adams

• Prosthodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dental Implant

• Loyola University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Adams' Performance
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Pamela Adams is a very insincere dentist. I've never had a dentist be as rough as she was for 4 hours while she was working on me for a dental bridge. She acts overly authoritative and punitive towards you as a patient. She continually harassed me to have a mouth guard made even though I repeatedly said I didn't want to do this. She wanted to charge me over $700 for this mouth guard. I got another opinion and I learned that a mouth guard costs much less than $700. Pamela Adams has no compassion!
in Belleair Fl |
I have known Dr Pam since she came to Clearwater. Believe it or not some things get better with age. Her recent work on me was truly outstanding. Front teeth very tricky. She replaced my 2 centrals and the shape and match were perfect. Thank you Dr. Pam
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Adams, DDS?
Are you Dr. Adams?