Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Pallavi Rakesh, DMD
Dr. Pallavi Rakesh earned her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from Bangalore University, and attended dental school at Boston University School of Dental Medicine, where she earned her Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. While in dental school, she studied under some of the world's finest instructors, and excelled in developing her clinical skills. She regularly advances her dental education through continuing education courses. Dr. Rakesh has been practicing dentistry in Alpharetta, Georgia, and surrounding areas since 2007. Dr. Rakesh has also received advanced training in dental implants. She stays up to date in dental implant placement and bone augmentation procedures, and has completed the Implant Maxi Course from the Medical College of the Georgia School of Dentistry. She is a member of the following dental organizations: American Academy of General Dentistry Georgia Dental Association American Academy of Implant Dentistry Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Dr. Rakesh is known for her caring nature and gentle manner. She has a reputation for providing pain-free care to her patients, and takes pride in treating each patient as if they were a member of her family. As a dentist, her goal is to create beautiful, healthy smiles. Dr. Rakesh and her husband, Rakesh Talanki, have two sons, Aniket and Ishanth. When she is not helping patients at our office, she enjoys hand painting, gardening, hiking, cycling, and doing other outdoor activities. Dr. Rakesh has had a passion for arts since childhood. She has a collection of Ethnic Designs in Indian and European contemporary styles, and has created many beautiful works of art herself, using canvas, glass, pottery, and ceramics. In art as in dentistry, Dr. Rakesh's work is characterized by excellence in her craft. You can see her artwork when you visit the office.

3450 Old Milton Pkwy # 110

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rakesh

This content was provided by Dr. Rakesh "Our mission is to provide compassionate and comprehensive oral health care at affordable prices with up-to-date technology and highly trained professionals, in order to improve the quality of life for our patients. Our ongoing commitment is to treat each patient and employee with integrity and honesty, the way we ourselves want to be treated."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Rakesh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rakesh has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Rakesh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rakesh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rakesh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rakesh to family and friends
Dr. Rakesh's Performance
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.Rakesh is very skilled and professional in her work. I had bridgework and crowns done for 6 teeth, the process was explained in detail to me as well as my options. I trusted the staff completely and they never let me down throughout my entire procedure. I love that they(Mary and Nadia) always remind me of my upcoming appointments, so organized and helpfu and after any procedure they always call and follow up to find out how I'm doing. Love them so much, my husband will be coming here too!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Rakesh is personable, honest and through which is difficult to find in a healthcare provider. Her primary concern is the patient which is very much appreciated. Everyone at the office is friendly and patient. I have called several times to reschedule and they are always accommodating.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Rakesh is a rock star and the staff at Ace Dental is first class. My service included deep cleaning, whitening and four (4) replacement caps. The process took several weeks to complete. To my delight, all procedures were scheduled one after another. Trust me when I say this office runs like a fine Swiss watch. The quality of work, tenderness of care and overall friendliness by all staff members is absolutely the best in Georgia. That said, I am 100% satisfied with the service.
Thank you for your kind comments. Looking forward to see you in your next appointment.
in Dacula, GA |
Very rude & is running a complete scam. She told me that I had 6 cavities and never showed me on the x-rays, went to another dentist for a second opinion and was told that I had zero.
Dear TD, We cannot find you in the system. We sent a private message to you asking us to provide your name as in our system. You have not responded. Without finding you in our system, we cannot assist you. We are concluding that you are not our patient and your review is NOT genuine. We are a private family practice and we try to know most of our patients by their first name. If there is anything we can do better please feel free to contact us. Thank you
in Alpharetta, GA |
Wonderful experience...... actually enjoyed going to the dentist. Both Doctor and staff are really helpful and make you feel comfortable. Plus they have the best prices around!! I have referred my whole family to Ace Dental.
Have you seen Dr. Pallavi Rakesh, DMD?

Visit Dr. Rakesh