Dr. Padmalekha Ramani, DMD

Dr. Padmalekha Ramani, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Padmalekha Ramani, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in South Lyon, MI and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry in 2001 and practices dentistry.Read her story

57116 10 Mile Rd

South Lyon, MI 48178

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ramani

Dr. Ramani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ramani "I started my dental career in India, where I graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Manipal University in 1997. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh in 2001. The training I received during my general practice residency at the University of Michigan gave me an edge over other general dentists, many of whom are not comfortable performing emergency trauma procedures. My experience during the past 15 years has given me insight into not just the clinical aspect of dentistry but also the business part of the field, which served me well when I created my own practice. I understand that for a practice to be successful, the dentist should not only have good dental skills but also be an excellent communicator, a great leader, and an effective businessperson with vision and purpose. I constantly take continuing education courses in order to achieve fellowship and a mastership from the Academy of General Dentistry. I have taken continuing education courses in the diagnosis, prevention, and interception of oral diseases, cosmetic dentistry, minimally invasive dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and laser and implant dentistry, all from the best in the field so I can be the best. I combine new research and evidence-based procedures so I can offer treatments that are not only new but researched and time-tested as well. I made up my mind to be a dentist when I was in high school, after my uncle passed away from an oral cancer that could have been treated effectively had it been diagnosed. Since then, I have been very mindful of whole-body health in my practice of dentistry. I know I may not merely change lives, but also save lives! My husband Balaji and I have two children: a daughter named Krisha and a son Aarit. We all love spending time outdoors and watching football and basketball. I’m an avid member of Lifetime Fitness and enjoy biking, running, yoga, Zumba, and meditation. We love to laugh as well, especially when watching “Seinfeld,” “The Big Bang Theory,” and “How I Met Your Mother.”"

This content was provided by Dr. Ramani "Our mission is to help our patients and their family with all their dental needs. We help you understand the value of oral health and the oral-systemic connection thereby improving your quality of life. We treat you as family and customize your treatment to your needs. I provide a dental experience that is family-oriented, fun, friendly, comfortable, calming and customer-centric at my state-of-the-art office, Ramani Dentistry, at 57116 10 Mile Road, South Lyon, MI 48178, (248) 826 2400. ramanidentistry.com "

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

• Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Manipal University, India
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University of Michigan / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Ramani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ramani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil

Dr. Ramani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramani to family and friends

Dr. Ramani's Performance

Dr. Ramani is very patient and kind. I trust her. Her office and staff both are kid-friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Staff is always changing, and she let 3 of the good and experienced staff leave ,only to have them go work somewhere else -they are the lucky ones!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Ramani is a very thoughtful and caring dentist. She is very skilled at what she does and I feel she gives honest advise and recommendations based on the same advise she would give to a family member. Her staff has always been very kind and helpful and the hygienists are GREAT with kids!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Great cleaning. Pleasant conversation. Great TV to watch to take my mind off of it too :) Thanks!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Ramani is the best person to see for anything dental! Her and her staff are kind, considerate, calm, and fully knowledgeable. They respect me and they'll respect you. Thank you Dr. Ramani.
Are you Dr. Ramani?