Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Sotelo

Frankford Dental Care

9523 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA 19114

Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Philadelphia, PA and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry medical school in 1997. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sotelo to book an appointment.

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Sotelo with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Make an appointment at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health today at (215) 596-4838.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Sotelo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sotelo

3.8194444444444446%

Dr. Sotelo?
I was very pleased with my experience at this provider. A professional staff and Dr. Sotelo takes the time to explain everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
I hadn't been to the dentist in years and was scared. From the moment I called the office to make an appointment the put me at ease. The staff was kind, patient and very caring. They truly took the time to put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Came in for initial visit and evaluation. Had a thorough cleaning and am now working on a treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Dr. Pablo was friendly, honest and took his time thoroughly looking over my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Very professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
People are friendly, caring, and explain what's happening as they go along.
Very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
To start the landscaping is beautiful. Upon arrival from the initial consult provided a warm welcoming feeling. The staff was very kind and helpful. They're patient and gracefully juggled the task of caring for patients on the phone, and in the office. Gilmary the receptionist was attentive, pleasant and welcoming; changing the tv set to accommodate my children. I have been serviced by both dental hygienist and both lady were kind, gentle and pleasant. The Doc was great....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Everybody was great very friendly and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
I have been coming to Dr Pablo's office for over 2 years and I always receive 100% satisfactions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Frankford Dental Care is a friendly, and professional dentist office that I highly recommend. The girls in the office warmly welcome you each visit, and your treated in a way that makes you forget that your visiting your local dentist. They are conscience of your time, and do their absolute best to find a time that works for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Excellent experience, very nice place, everything so clean, and very professional. And the front desk lady, very friendly and very nice. This dentist office they know what they are doing. I give 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
He has not just been a dentist but a person I consider a family. He has been very nice to my family. I highly recommend him to any of my family and friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
The doctor is an artist in the dental profession. I was afraid of going to the dentist, Dr. Sotelo changed those feelings when he started the procedure of taking care of my teeth. He is an artist at work. There is absolutely no pain when he starts to work on you. He talks you through the procedure and before you know it the procedure is completed. The other aspect of the practice that makes a visit to Dr. Sotelo's office pleasurable is the pleasant atmosphere in the offi...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
We love coming. Feels like a family. Very welcoming!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
Dr. Sotelo is the best Dentist I have ever been to! First off not only is Dr. Sotelo professional and smart but all of his staff are warm and very welcoming which made the experience even better. Dr. Sotelo is very knowledgeable and diagnoses patients appropriately. His calm demeanor makes the whole dental experience worthwhile. I used to avoid dental care but now will be coming to Dr. Sotelo every six months.
Awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
My experience was great! The Doctor and Staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I am very excited to be continuing my care here with this Dentist facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
I always had trouble finding a good dentist. Since I found Dr. Sotelo's office I have been a loyal client for over 6 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?
So I came to Frankford dental not knowing what to expect. From the time I walked in until the time I left I was extremely happy. The whole staff was awesome simply put. They smiled, kept me positive even though I was very nervous. They were one of the most pleasant office staff I was ever around. The Dr was great and the staff was very helpful. I could type for hours about them, but simply put, they are great people and very pleasant to deal with. I have not one negative ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pablo Sotelo, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sotelo?

**Valuable Offer to New Patients** Comprehensive Exam, Full-Mouth X-Rays, Cleaning (*in absence of gum disease) -- Only $89! (regular $319) Doctor of Dental Medicine & Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, Pablo Sotelo’s passion for d...Read more

1997