Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Tidwell

Southern Delaware Associates of Dental Specialties, Rehoboth Beach, DE

19323 Lighthouse Plaza Blvd Unit 4 Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Rehoboth Beach, DE. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.

Dr. Tidwell accepts

Dr. Tidwell accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Choice Plus HMO
Golden Rule POS
MAMSI
Optimum Choice HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check Dr. Tidwell's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

We are a new dental office outside of Rehoboth Beach that offers anesthesia services for patients who dread the dentist's chair. Dr. Otto Tidwell specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery, with a focus on dental implants, tooth extractions, cancer surgery and biopsies. Our office is one of few that offers laser technology to provide precision treatment that minimizes the invasive surgery.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Tidwell?
Dr. Tidwell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My husband had an tooth that needed to be extracted and was infected. The dental office was able to get him in to see Dr. Tidwell the very next day. All went very well and would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
I had a very positive experience at Dr. Tidwell's office. I was greeted promptly by the very professional staff at front desk. I completed my paperwork and was taken for an X-ray and then to exam room. The dental assistant was friendly and made me feel at ease. She explained she would be going over aftercare instructions and not to hesitate to call if I had any concerns. The procedure was over quickly and it was painfree. Dr Tidwell followed up with me the following day to see how I was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
I will definitely recommend Dr. Tidwell to family and friends! I had to have 4 teeth pulled and am very anxious about dental procedures. Dr. Tidwell explained everything to me and gave me options. Most of all, he didn't belittle me for not taking better care of my teeth earlier in life. From the injections, to my teeth being pulled and my healing afterwards, I can truly say it was a pain free ordeal! He even called me on Sunday to see how I was doing! Wish I knew of him years ago!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
My second visit In two years to have a tooth removed. The experience was pain free again. I have recommended Dr. Tidwell to others and all have had the same experience. I rate him five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
I went to Dr. Tidwell to have my wisdom teeth removed. Prior to this procedure I had never had any surgeries or procedures, not even an IV. To say that I was scared was an understatement. Dr. Tidwell and his office reassured me and made the procedure nothing less than a positive experience. He even called the next day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend him to anyone and would go back without any question.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
Dr. Tidwell and his staff were amazing and extremely friendly. They went to great lengths to make sure I was comfortable during my wisdom tooth surgery. They provided me with a ton of information on pre-op and post-op instructions to make my experience as easy and smooth-sailing as possible - and it was! I highly highly recommend them. I was so nervous at the thought of getting my wisdom teeth out and they made it as easy and comfortable as possible. The office was super nice & extremely clean!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?
My son went to him for removal of four wisdom teeth. The office is nicely appointed, friendly, and knowledgeable. My son required general anesthesia, which was administered by a CRNA. The staff put us both at ease, they have wonderful bedside manner. During all phases, the procedure was explained in clear detail. The CRNA gave me his card, in case I needed to reach him after we had gone home. The staff also gave me several phone numbers to call in case there was a problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Otto Tidwell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Tidwell?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tidwell treats patients.