Dr. Oscar Gonzalez, DDS

Dr. Oscar Gonzalez, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Oscar Gonzalez, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Hartford, CT. He graduated from Georgetown University and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

1340 Boulevard

West Hartford, CT 06119

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gonzalez "West Hartford, CT. Dentist Oscar Gonzalez, DDS, for over thirty years has been committed to promoting dental health and creating beautiful smiles. West Hartford Dentist Dr. Gonzalez is committed to excellence, advanced dental education and training. And, his number one priority is your healthy smile. His warm, friendly approach involves a thorough consultation and examination followed by recommendations prior to any treatment. Dr. Gonzalez has been consistently recognized as one of Connecticut's "Top Dentist" by Hartford Magazine and Connecticut Magazine. Dr. Gonzalez is a graduate of Marquette University and Georgetown School of Dental Medicine 1987. Dr. Gonzalez has completed advanced training and has received certificates from Tufts University Dental School and Harvard University Dental School. Additionally, he has received advanced certificates in restorative and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Gonzalez is a member of American Dental Association, Connecticut Dental Association, Hartford Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and International Academy of Implant Dentistry. He is currently certified in "Invisalign" and other cosmetic services in addition to have completed a continuum of education in Implant dentistry from New York University. Dr. Gonzalez holds a fellow from the International Congress of Oral Implantology."

This content was provided by Dr. Gonzalez "Your visits with us are all about you, your happiness, your comfort and your dental health. Our patients expect and receive the finest care with a gentle touch each and every time they see us. In the 21st century, dentistry has evolved into a science that maintains function, form, health and a beautiful smile for a lifetime.  Our modern office is ready to offer you the latest in preventative, cosmetic, Invisalign, implants and restorative dentistry."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Family Dentistry
  • Implant Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Marquette University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Georgetown University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • International Congress Of Imlantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Invisalign Certified
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Gonzalez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends

Dr. Gonzalez's Performance

Dr. Gonzalez Says:
"

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to describe your experience with us, it helps others and our practice to continuously improve.

"

I absolutely love this dentist office! Dr. Gonzalez and his wonderful team have always gone above and beyond in their services for me. It was just over a year since I had last been to a dentist, needless to say I was a apprehensive. Dr. Gonzalez and his staff made me feel completely comfortable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Mike! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great and detailed review.

Our families experience has been incredible. Dr. Gonzalez is always so happy and eager to help. My mother has terrible dental anxiety. Dr. Gonzalez is the first dentist that she's felt comfortable with in decades! He takes his time and makes you feel like you're part of their family. The staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am happy to recommend Dr Gonzalez for quality, courteous care. I am grateful for the smile he gave back to me!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
La oficina amigable y professional la recepcion es sonriente y professional lo recomiendo
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
As soon as I walk in I'm greeted by the friendly front desk, Jackie and Linda. Check in goes by smoothly and I always leave knowing exactly what I'm having done and why. I've been with them for years!