Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh, DMD

Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 45 years old

138 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Our care philosophy is to serve our community, not only through the best dental care possible, but also by being an example of a caring, positive, companionate, and making our dental office an enjoyable place to visit and work. Our core values are to make strong commitments to listen to our patients and provide them with high quality dental care, treat them with respect and care, and make their dental visit and care a pleasant and happy experience.Read more

Personal Bio

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ojjeh to family and friends
Dr. Ojjeh's Performance
Excellent, professional service!
Sycamore, IL |
Very thorough and gentle. Painless procedures. Dr. Ojjeh follows up afterwards to see how you are doing.
in joliet, ill |
I had a great experience at Dr. Ojjeh's office. He is very kind and thoughtfull
in Plainfield, IL |
He does great work, and only what needs to be done. No pain either!
in Oswego, IL |
Easy to make appointment and get in fast. Crown was done perfect and was painless
in Aurora, IL |
Dr. Ojjeh knows and uses the new technology. I love my new smile and have recommended him to all my coworkers and family.
in Aurora, IL |
The doctor is always very attentive to my needs and checks to make sure my experience is positive! Thanks Dr Ojjeh!
in Joliet, IL |
He was very considerate of my experience, wanted me to be very comfortable and I was.
Plainfield, IL |
Does very good work and is very knowledgeable.
Comforting and informed practice
in Naperville, IL |
Dr Ojjeh is very thorough and patient. He explains each step of procedure well and makes sure you are comfortable at all times.
in Naperville, il |
Dr Ojjeh is a very friendly, highly skilled, contientious dentist that does excellent work.
in Oswego, IL |
Dr. Ojjeh is very professional and is, at all times, concerned about your comfort and satisfaction. I wish we had started using his services years ago!
in Naperville, IL |
Very good experience. He spent the right amount of time with me to explain my treatment and then kept me up to date on the progress during my procedure.
in Plainfield, IL |
It has always been positive.
in New York, NY |
good
in Naperville, IL |
Fantastic! He and his team do a great job with my family. My youngest son has autism and becomes highly disregulated during visits. The team does a phenomenal job with keeping him calm and getting the job done.
in Naperville, IL |
Very thorough, gentle, and professional. Always ensures I'm 100% satisfied.
in Naperville, IL |
Always explains things well and seems genuinely concerned.
He cancels often on patients. Bedside manner has declined.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Ojjeh is not only a great and talented dentist with my terrible teeth and procrastination and bar none the best at shots, but he is personable and really cares.
in Downers |
Doctor replaced a lost filling without a pain killer - he was correct, not needed! Wish all my dental work was that easy & pain free. Thank you, Dr. Ojjeh.
in West Chicago, IL |
Been A patient for about 5 years now. I can say Dr. Ojjeh's top priority is the health of our Teeth and gums. My most recent procedure involved an porcelain inlay. The work went just as planned without pain!!!! His guidance and procedures have saved several of my teeth and his on-going routine mtce program helps ensure my continued health.
Absolutely awful!!! I will never return! He was rude and condescending . He lectured me about me teeth when clearly I'm there because it's a issue I want fixed. He should not be allowed to practice. He is a complete idiot
in Shorewood, IL |
He is quick and efficient with my appointments every time I come in and makes sure I feel comfortable, and painless as possible with every procedure.
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr. Ojjeh and the entire staff in the Naperville location are consumate but caring professionals. Dr. Ojjeh has a gift as far as it pertains to helping the patient to feel comfortable and well informed of what to expect during the visit. In my case there were a number of complicated procedures that I went through and thanks to Dr. Ojjeh I was able to relax all the while he fixed my mouth. I recommend Dr. Ojjeh with my strongest endorsement.
in Plano, IL |
Wonderful very caring makes sure all is right.
in Aurora, IL |
The service is always courteous and prompt.
in Naperville, IL |
Spends time explaining your visit and condition of your teeth and gums. I appreciate his candor and experience. Wouldn't change a thing about our visit and would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family. Great visit!
in 751eaglebrook lane Naperville chicagoNew York, NY |
Very nice work
in Schaumburg, IL |
Great service, professional and caring dentist, I like that he uses new technology to show teeth conditions and options for treatment. I left with printed photo of my fractured tooth and slideshow and a video link explaining the condition of my tooth and proposed treatment. that was awesome! I feel comfortable now starting treatment since I am well informed of what is going on with my tooth, thank you Dr. Ojjeh!
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Ojjeh has taken care of my dental needs for many years and today I am very satisfied to say that the only dental work that will be needed in future is just teeth cleaning. Nothing more. Why? Coz Dr. Ojjeh took care of it! Great Job Doc! You are da-Best.
in Aurora, IL |
I have been under the care of Dr. Ojjeh for years. I am always assured he will be gentle and thorough. He makes sure I am comfortable throughout any procedure. He is consistent with his warmth and respect for the client. I always tell him I feel bad he is in a profession nobody likes being the recipient of. He always responds with that is why my goal is making the client at ease and with the least amount of discomfort as possible.
Naperville, IL |
Everyone in our family has gone to Dr Ojjeh for several years, always with a very good experience. In addition to regular checkups, Dr. Ojjeh is very skilled with more complex procedures, such as onlays. We recommend Dr. Ojjeh.
in Naperville, Il |
Dr. Ojjeh always delivers professional service. I have trusted him for years.
in Crown Point, IN |
Polite and professional service from the front end office to the Dentist. I am a longtime customer of Dr. Ojeh's, and wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my dental care.
in Aurora, Illinois |
Patient for 3 years-best Dentist & Dental care I've ever received. Never have to wait-always taken in as soon as I arrive. Kind & compassionate Doctor & staff.
in Plainfield |
Dr. Ojjeh is by far the best dentist ever! Although his office is always busy, he is always pleasant, takes his time with procedures, always explains in detail the procedure and offers detailed follow up care and instructions. He is also the first dentist to actually photograph and show me the condition of the tooth/teeth he is working on so I may have a visual to accompany the explanation of the procedure. Great staff all around. My husband and children are patients as well. A+++ always!
in Naperville, IL |
He takes the time to explain what he is doing. He listens to my concerns, and makes the effort to keep me free from any discomfort. He is a VERY good dentist.
Gentle and informative and punctual!!!
Always quick and timely when I go to the office. Dr. Ojjeh is very friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ojjeh?

Compare Dr. Ojjeh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ojjeh says...

Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999.  He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2004.

Dr. Ojjeh's career in dentistry began long before he started dental school.  Prior to becoming a dentist and while in dental school, he worked as a dental lab technician.  He gained firsthand knowledge in the artistic component of dentistry.   As a certified dental lab technician he mastered the art of making crowns, bridges, partial dentures, implants, and many other prosthetic components that help restore patients' oral health and enhance their smile.  Dr. Ojjeh's many years of commitment to the dental profession are a testament of his passion and dedication to his patients 'oral health care.

Dr. Ojjeh has an excellent chairside manner.  He takes a friendly, caring and compassionate approach to all of his patients.  He understands that many people are "afraid" to come to the dentist and spends time with his patients to address their fears and concerns and makes them feel at ease. He is very thorough in the way he examines and educates his patient's about the importance of their oral health and their dental needs.  He is a strong advocate of preventative treatment.

Dr. Ojjeh has been actively involved as a volunteer in a dental outreach program that serves to educate and treat children of all ages in underserved areas. In addition to sharing his skills as a dentist, he also tutors children in the areas of math and science.  In his free time, Dr. Ojjeh enjoys spending time with his family,bowling and swimming.

Dr. Ojjeh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ojjeh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1996

• Lithuanian
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Ojjeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ojjeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry