Dr. Omar Barakeh, DDS

Dr. Omar Barakeh, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Omar Barakeh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Derby, KS. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.Read his story

Ysidro Dentistry

900 E Meadowlark Blvd

Derby, KS 67037

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Barakeh

Dr. Barakeh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barakeh "Omar Barakeh, DDS I enjoy all aspects of my profession. But the joy I receive from working with patients to achieve their oral health and cosmetic dental goals means everything to me. There is nothing more exciting than when I see patients truly happy with their smile results. Working with each patient and getting to know them as a fully-rounded person allows me to learn new things every day. I am honored to develop friendships with my patients, and I am proud to provide them with the dental and oral care that they need. As a dentist, I believe in open communication between myself and those I treat. It is essential that every patient knows they can come to me with questions and concerns and that they will be heard. I strive to make sure that each patient has the information required to make educated decisions about their dental care, and I spend time talking with them about treatment options and the positive and negative aspects of each. Working together and giving patients the knowledge that they need ensures the best outcome. Our dental professionals have a great sense of responsibility to those we treat. We take the time to answer questions and address concerns. Patients and their families recognize immediately from the moment they step into our practice that the quality of their experience here is of paramount importance to us. Our concern for patient comfort begins in the reception area, and it continues through our treatment spaces and operatories. We are dedicated to painless dental care, using proven, leading-edge processes and techniques that guarantee that a visit to our practice is a positive experience. EDUCATION My educational background includes: University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 2007 Tishreen University, Lattakia / Syria, Faculty of Dentistry – Bachelor of Dental Medicine and Surgery (BDS), 2001 HONORS AND AWARDS I am the recipient of the following: Omicron Kappa Upsilon Scholarship (International Honor Dental Society) American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Student Award Top 5 Graduated Dentist 2001, Faculty of Dentistry, Tishreen University CONTINUING EDUCATION Staying up-to-date with the latest improvements and advances in my profession, as well as pursuing advanced technical training, broadens the range of options that I can present to my patients. Therefore, I avidly pursue coursework, seminars, lectures, and conferences that are relevant to my profession and the needs of my patients. Courses I have taken include Invisalign® orthodontic treatments and mini dental implant training. I have also performed a residency in dental implantology. PERSONAL LIFE AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT I have called Wichita, KS, my home for the many years. My wife, our child, and I love our community, and we enjoy exploring all that the area has to offer. I am also an avid fan of many sports. My love for my community compels me to offer my skills outside of work in ways that I hope will be to the benefit of its members. I am active in improving the dental awareness and health in our local community by participating in many dental outreach activities. Included among these is Give Kids a Smile, a program that offers a wide range of oral healthcare services to underserved youth. I also participate in the Kansas Mission of Mercy, which is part of the Kansas Dental Charitable Foundation and a group that provides dental care and treatment to those who might not otherwise have access to it."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Barakeh Ysidro Dentistry is great. Fun, friendly staff and appointments that start on time. Now that's what I'm talkin' about. - Eddie P.

"We provide a variety of dental treatments that are comfortable, safe, and effective. Our practice is equipped with the latest dental technology so that we can provide complete care for your smile. Our dental team is dedicated to helping you maintain your health and your beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and to schedule an appointment. http://www.ysidrodentistry.com/ "

• Dental Implant
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)
  • IV Sedation
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Illinois at Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Barakeh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barakeh has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Barakeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barakeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barakeh's Reviews