Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Flemington, NJ. He is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Olawoye to book an appointment.

Dr. Olawoye

Hunterdon Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Specialists

1100 Wescott Dr Ste 108 Flemington, NJ 08822
Telehealth services available

Dr. Olawoye's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Olawoye

Dr. Olawoye

I brought my Mom to Hunterdon recently and had her dentures fixed. I was so glad and really admire dentist flemington nj ?like Dr. Olawoye and those at diamonddentalassociates.com/ for always exerting effort to help and recommending us the best solution for our oral care needs.
Krizzy M – Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I heard from a few of my friends that Dr. Olawoye is really good and they highly recommend him. I can also recommend www.google.com/maps?cid=15137104303041477258 for people who are looking for the best Flemington dentist.
Jeng For Now – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Dr. O is the greatest. He is a highly skilled surgeon and really cares about his patients. You feel valued and understood when you speak with Dr. O and he explains the procedures to you in a very detailed fashion so that you are able to make informed decisions. He recently saw me for an issue I was having and immediately did everything he could to resolve it. He and his staff made me feel valued, listened to and cared for. His office is highly professional and each visit I have had there has been really wonderful. I wouldn't go to anyone else for any issues with oral surgery other than Dr. O and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great surgeon perform their oral surgery.
Beverly Lyons – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Let me say first I am a terrible dental patient filled with anxiety dont know why it does not happen with other doctors only dental. Dr O was fantastic put me at ease removed my tooth ,recovered next day and his staff is outstanding, caring,helpful and always pleasant like a doctors office should be to the patients. Dr O also operated on my daughter last year and removed 3 wisdom teeth and she recovered quickly and had the same experience. Thank Dr O and your wonderful staff for making it a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend him.
MLE – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Dr. O is amazing!! He did a tooth extraction and an implant. He did a good job explaining the procedure and he is always available for questions, even after hours. He called me personally after the procedure to see how I was doing.
Craig Sanders – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Dr. O and his staff were wonderful during the entire process of my son having his wisdom teeth removed. They explained the cost and the insurance benefits. Dr. O explained the procedure from beginning to end and what could be expected. He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. Surgery went very well. Very happy with Dr. O and I highly recommend him.
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
from the moment you step into the office to check in to the moment you leave the office after all the treatment/exam's preformed by staff and Dr. O any problem's that happened were your's for not doing as told.
lou eacovalle in glen gardner, NJ – May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
He is very knowledgeable and his staff is very friendly. However his staff is terrible in regards to insurance. In dealing with an injury that we went to the ER and then follow up with the dr. His staff was very secretive and I was unaware until the end of the apt that he was out of network with insurance. I have dealt with other doctors who were out of network and NEVER have I ever dealt with one out of network like this. His staff is NOT upfront if you in or out of network.
Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I am a 70 year old, very nervous patient, and had to have several extractions that were done under local anesthetic. I found Dr. O to be an excellent surgeon, as well as having an understanding and kind nature . The extractions were quick, and I had virtually no swelling or pain after . The office staff as well as Dr. O assistant were all friendly and so helpful.. I would highly recommend Dr. O for any oral surgery.
Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
When I called to schedule my consultation for wisdom teeth extraction I asked if they took my insurance and the answer was "Yes, we work with all major providers", after my consultation they told me they didn't take my insurance, I had to pay out of pocket for the consult and had to start over the process of looking for an oral surgeon, scheduling the consult etc. The office staff was very nice, but the experience frustrating costly $
Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. O.. Him and his staff were all excellent and exceedingly friendly. The procedure went without any problems at all and I recovered faster then anticipated. Thanks for the great work team!
Kyle in Newton, NJ – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Dr. O recently placed my bone graft and soon I will go back to have an implant placed. I'm impressed by Dr. O and his entire staff. Everyone made me feel at ease, which is hard for me because I'm mostly uncomfortable at the dental office. They explained the procedure and Dr. O even personally called me after my procedure to ensure that I was healing well. Thank you Dr. O and staff! I look forward to finishing my treatment at this office and would gladly have other procedures done here.
Kevin in Milford, NJ – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I had a great experience at this practice while having my wisdom teeth removed. The whole staff is fantastic, they really explain everything to you in order to make you feel comfortable. Dr. O is very personable, he made me feel at ease while he explained my procedure in depth. I would gladly refer anyone to this office.
Katie in Frenchtown, NJ – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Wonderful experience. Dr. O removed my four wisdom teeth. Dr. O and his entire staff is excellent. They are professional and very friendly. Dr. O explains everything to you. He only recommends to you what you need. The office is state of the art. All new equipment. I had a wonderful experience. Great office. I would highly recommend them.
Egallardo in FLEMINGTON – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Very professional. Great results. My wife had 2 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. O called that night to check on her after surgery. I Felt we were in very good hands, they gave and help me with the instructions for after care, they think ahead of your needs. I Would highly recommend Hunterdon Oral & maxillofacial surgical specialists. Miguel M.
Miguel M. in Dunellen, NJ – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I Had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. O and he was amazing and The staff is very friendly and understanding if you're scared or nervous about going in. They'll talk to you and answer all your question. Excellent service and attention. They are the best. J. Moran
J. Moran in Dunellen, NJ – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
This is an awesome , gifted and talented oral surgeon. My wisdom teeth were out in no time. Post op discomfort was minimal. Only advils . Excellent staff.
William G in Flemington, NJ – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Dr. O treated my elderly father a while ago. He was nothing short of spectacular with him. His knowledge and grasp of his medical issues was impressive. The staff is outstanding also! . He is a gifted surgeon.
I. Lawrence in Whitehouse – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I was recommended to Dr. Olawoye from my family dentist. I had a wisdom tooth that needed surgery...I was told "this guy is the best". This man is insulting and demeaning to his patients. He attempted to do the extraction without anesthesia. I was told it was a 20 minute procedure.....45 minutes later after leaving the room 6 times. He said he was done and I'll be fine. Long story short....he broke my jaw and had to have the whole procedure redone 2 months later. Beware of this fool.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Duane Brown in Flemington, NJ – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
When he talks to you and explains procedure he is DEGRADING. Wanted to be sedatated and was told didn't need it. Was anxious and told him he may not be able to take out all of wisdom tooth. He LAUGHED at me.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
New York, NY – Mar 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Olawoye?
Provider explaining information to patient