Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Flemington, NJ. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Olawoye accepts

• Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Conscious Sedation
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Dental Bone Loss
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction

Our Vision is to create a patient centered, customer service oriented Oral Surgery practice that uses the latest proven technologies in the delivery of exemplary patient care.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Olawoye

Dr. Olawoye?
Dr. Olawoye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS
Dr. O and his staff were wonderful during the entire process of my son having his wisdom teeth removed. They explained the cost and the insurance benefits. Dr. O explained the procedure from beginning to end and what could be expected. He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. Surgery went very well. Very happy with Dr. O and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
from the moment you step into the office to check in to the moment you leave the office after all the treatment/exam's preformed by staff and Dr. O any problem's that happened were your's for not doing as told.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
He is very knowledgeable and his staff is very friendly. However his staff is terrible in regards to insurance. In dealing with an injury that we went to the ER and then follow up with the dr. His staff was very secretive and I was unaware until the end of the apt that he was out of network with insurance. I have dealt with other doctors who were out of network and NEVER have I ever dealt with one out of network like this. His staff is NOT upfront if you in or out of network.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I am a 70 year old, very nervous patient, and had to have several extractions that were done under local anesthetic. I found Dr. O to be an excellent surgeon, as well as having an understanding and kind nature . The extractions were quick, and I had virtually no swelling or pain after . The office staff as well as Dr. O assistant were all friendly and so helpful.. I would highly recommend Dr. O for any oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
When I called to schedule my consultation for wisdom teeth extraction I asked if they took my insurance and the answer was "Yes, we work with all major providers", after my consultation they told me they didn't take my insurance, I had to pay out of pocket for the consult and had to start over the process of looking for an oral surgeon, scheduling the consult etc. The office staff was very nice, but the experience frustrating costly $
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. O.. Him and his staff were all excellent and exceedingly friendly. The procedure went without any problems at all and I recovered faster then anticipated. Thanks for the great work team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Dr. O recently placed my bone graft and soon I will go back to have an implant placed. I'm impressed by Dr. O and his entire staff. Everyone made me feel at ease, which is hard for me because I'm mostly uncomfortable at the dental office. They explained the procedure and Dr. O even personally called me after my procedure to ensure that I was healing well. Thank you Dr. O and staff! I look forward to finishing my treatment at this office and would gladly have other procedures done here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
I had a great experience at this practice while having my wisdom teeth removed. The whole staff is fantastic, they really explain everything to you in order to make you feel comfortable. Dr. O is very personable, he made me feel at ease while he explained my procedure in depth. I would gladly refer anyone to this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Wonderful experience. Dr. O removed my four wisdom teeth. Dr. O and his entire staff is excellent. They are professional and very friendly. Dr. O explains everything to you. He only recommends to you what you need. The office is state of the art. All new equipment. I had a wonderful experience. Great office. I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?
Very professional. Great results. My wife had 2 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. O called that night to check on her after surgery. I Felt we were in very good hands, they gave and help me with the instructions for after care, they think ahead of your needs. I Would highly recommend Hunterdon Oral & maxillofacial surgical specialists. Miguel M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Olawoye?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Olawoye treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average