Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 47

Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Saint Paul, MN. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Marek to book an appointment.

Dr. Marek

Healthpartners Maplewood Dental Clinic

2165 White Bear Ave N Saint Paul, MN 55109

Dr. Marek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marek

Dr. Marek?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
  • Listened & answered questions (11)
    I called at about 9am on 01/18/2021. I explained my situation, and described the pain I was in. Tina, the lovely front desk gal got me in at 11:30am that same day with Dr. Marek. Dr. Marek was so great. She made sure I understood everything that was happening, and gave me many options involving different scenarios. She answered every question I had and could tell when I was avoiding asking another, and encouraged me to ask anyway. She is the best dentist I've had thus far! As other reviews mention, she helps me feel less insecure about my teeth when I'm in her hands and encourages me to be confident. After my exam, I needed another appointment right away, but I wouldn't be able to be seen until Feb-March. However, Dr. Marek had picked up working that next day, and was able to squeeze me in which would be today! She's also now taking me on as a future patient, and helped me create a plan moving forward. I am so grateful for Dr. Marek and look forward to my future appointments with her!
    JadeMarie – Jan 20, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    Dr. Marek is an amazing dentist and woman! She is educated (always willing to answer questions), she is talented and does amazing work. The best part is , she will do it all with a smile, while treating you with kindness and respect. She will be my dentist/ friend for a very long time!
    Mrs.Igure – Oct 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    Dr. Marek is the best dentist I've ever had. I recently obtained new employment with new insurance and I have to find a new dentist. I am seriously considering continuing to come to Dr. Marek even though she is no longer in my network. She is that good. She has always worked with me and my insurance. Whenever I had an issue - she would find the best way to treat it and discuss costs with me. Dr. Marek is very transparent when discussing options and treatment planning and providing costs for every option. I have thoroughly enjoyed having her as my dentist and I am absolutely devastated by the thought of finding someone else. Good dentists are hard to find and I was super lucky to have found Dr. Marek!
    Beth – Jun 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    Dr Marek has been my family's dentist for years, and she has always went over and above to make my daughter at ease. This last appointment my 10 year old had a tooth that Dr Marek said need to come out. Well knowing my daughter, she did it that day, so my little girl did not have any anxiety of needing to go back. This has been the 5th tooth that Dr Marek has pulled with ease. Thank you for all your patients and caring ways about you. We so much appreciate you.
    Tracy – Jun 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    I cannot even put into words how amazing Ololade Marek is. I avoided going to the dentis for 10+ years due to anxiety and embarrassment. Ololade made me feel nothing but comfortable and actually excited to finally get the work done I desperately needed.. I am honestly looking forward to my next few appointments. Thank you again Ololade!
    Apr 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    She does great work and always is a very pleasant person to be around. Im very happy with my root canal and crown! Thank you Dr Marek !!
    Apr 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    Dr. Marek takes the time to get to know her patients. She put me at ease and even offered to meet my needs with my filling so that I would not be numb for a meeting that I had later in the day! She has very person centered driven services, which is hard to find. I felt like she really cared about me and the quality of care that she was delivering. I would refer her to anyone hands down.
    Bright Smile in MN – Jun 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
    Dr. Marek installed my first crown and did an excellent job. She was friendly and thorough, explaining all parts of the procedure well. The tooth had been problematic for months, and the crown fits perfectly and has been a great relief. She is professional and personable, and after the very first visit, I felt like she knew and remembered me.
    Mar 10, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Marek?