Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Marek
2165 White Bear Ave N Maplewood, MN 55109

Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Maplewood, MN. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Marek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marek

Dr. Marek?
Dr. Marek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS
Dr. Marek is an amazing dentist and woman! She is educated (always willing to answer questions), she is talented and does amazing work. The best part is , she will do it all with a smile, while treating you with kindness and respect. She will be my dentist/ friend for a very long time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
Dr. Marek is the best dentist I've ever had. I recently obtained new employment with new insurance and I have to find a new dentist. I am seriously considering continuing to come to Dr. Marek even though she is no longer in my network. She is that good. She has always worked with me and my insurance. Whenever I had an issue - she would find the best way to treat it and discuss costs with me. Dr. Marek is very transparent when discussing options and treatment planning and providing costs for every option. I have thoroughly enjoyed having her as my dentist and I am absolutely devastated by the thought of finding someone else. Good dentists are hard to find and I was super lucky to have found Dr. Marek!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
Dr Marek has been my family's dentist for years, and she has always went over and above to make my daughter at ease. This last appointment my 10 year old had a tooth that Dr Marek said need to come out. Well knowing my daughter, she did it that day, so my little girl did not have any anxiety of needing to go back. This has been the 5th tooth that Dr Marek has pulled with ease. Thank you for all your patients and caring ways about you. We so much appreciate you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
I cannot even put into words how amazing Ololade Marek is. I avoided going to the dentis for 10+ years due to anxiety and embarrassment. Ololade made me feel nothing but comfortable and actually excited to finally get the work done I desperately needed.. I am honestly looking forward to my next few appointments. Thank you again Ololade!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
She does great work and always is a very pleasant person to be around. Im very happy with my root canal and crown! Thank you Dr Marek !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
Dr. Marek takes the time to get to know her patients. She put me at ease and even offered to meet my needs with my filling so that I would not be numb for a meeting that I had later in the day! She has very person centered driven services, which is hard to find. I felt like she really cared about me and the quality of care that she was delivering. I would refer her to anyone hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?
Dr. Marek installed my first crown and did an excellent job. She was friendly and thorough, explaining all parts of the procedure well. The tooth had been problematic for months, and the crown fits perfectly and has been a great relief. She is professional and personable, and after the very first visit, I felt like she knew and remembered me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ololade Marek, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Marek?

Dr. Marek accepts

Dr. Marek accepts the following insurance:

United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Marek treats your condition or procedure