Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Favalli

Lakes Park Children's Dentistry & Orthodontics

7117 Congdon Rd # 100 Fort Myers, FL 33908

Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Myers, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Favalli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Favalli

4.3

3.508771929824561%
14.035087719298245%

Dr. Favalli?
Dr. Favalli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD
I cannot say enough about this place the people are super friendly professional knowledgeable and just overall the absolute best I’m happy I found this place best service in all areas I’ve ever received at a dentist thank you guys??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr Favalli and Dr Skates are exceptional dentists. They both truly care about every patient and the well being of the entire family. They go the extra mile to make sure you are getting the best care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli is so nice and his staff is super friendly. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
We love Dr. Favalli and his elite staff. Our girls actually enjoy going to the dentist! Thank you Dr. Favalli for always providing exceptional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli and his staff were great with my son. He has had some dental issues in the past and is a bit anxious at the dentist. However, the hygienist was so good with him when he resisted letting her clean his teeth. She talked about his interests and gave him special little jobs while she cleaned to keep his mind off of the treatment. She was so patient! And Dr. Favalli was so energetic and seemed so happy to see my son and I. He made conversation and was very encouraging with my son’s progress. It was a great visit and my son left feeling very good about himself and his teeth. We look forward to his next cleaning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli is an outstanding dentist/orthodontist! He has always steered us in the right direction with our kids' dental care. We trust his judgment 100% and appreciate that he truly cares about his patients and has their best interest at heart. He shows his patients (and their parents) compassion and professionalism during each visit. We always feel extremely comfortable in the office, and when our kids are in the care of Dr. Favalli. The staff is friendly, courteous and professional, too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Today was my daughter’s first visit and everything went great! Dr. Favalli and staff are always so kind and thorough; they even made sure to ask about my older son and how he is doing! Awesome to have such a wonderful dentist and hygienist that truly care about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli & staff are second to none! They are super fast, incredibly kind & accommodating in every way! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know! Hands down, the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli and all of his staff are always so nice and they deliver wonderful customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Very professional and friendly staff, no wait times, so show up on time! Every thing that is being done is explained to you. They are also very gentle. I absolutely recommend this dental office for all your family needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Our hygienist was amazing. She remembered our previous visits and was so great with my child. I have never seen my son so calm at a doctor or dentist office. Dr. Favalli was so kind and gentle and made my son feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Everyone in the office was amazing. So nice and informative!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Such a warm, friendly office and staff. And a very knowledgeable and professional dentist! We’ve been going there with our children for more than 10 years now. Highly recommend!
Absolutely amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli and his staff continue to offer amazing customer service. When we walk in the door, we immediately feel welcomed. It is a family atmosphere. He is gentle and has always made my children feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli and staff are amazing. They are so professional and kind with my boys. The office is beautiful and they have always taken us back right on schedule. They explain everything, and do not hit you with surprises when it comes to insurance/billing. Most importantly, my children are comfortable there. My youngest had a fear of the dentist after seeing a not so friendly dentist the first time he went, we switched to Dr. Favalli and we could not happier. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
We visited Mr Favolli yesterday on 1/8/19 for our first dental check up. My 15 month old was a little nervous and shy but he was great with him. Also his Dental assistant Miss Judy was great !! We will certainly make our routine check ups going forward with this team. Facility was very clean and bright inside.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr. Favalli and the entire staff are always a pleasure to visit! My daughter is special needs, and they do a great job making her comfortable and tending to her oral health. I truly appreciate their kindness and patience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Love love their office. Been going for years. Caring and Professional. Wonderful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oliver Favalli, DMD?
Dr Favalli and his staff are amazing! They have always been patient and gentle with my son, he has no complaints and his teeth look great. Beautiful office, good location and top notch dental care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Favalli?

1993
Baylor College Of Dentistry
1993

Dr. Favalli accepts

Dr. Favalli accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
MetLife PPO
United Concordia
United Concordia DHMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Favalli treats your condition or procedure