Dr. Oles Drobocky, DMD

Dr. Oles Drobocky, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Oles Drobocky, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Bowling Green, KY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry in 1989 and practices orthodontics.

727 US 31W Byp Ste 113

Bowling Green, KY 42101

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Drobocky

This content was provided by Dr. Drobocky "We change lives by creating beautiful smiles thru a phenomenal caring orthodontic experience.This results in a happier more joyful world for our patients and everyone we and our patients come in contact with everyday."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Orthotic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Drobocky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drobocky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drobocky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drobocky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drobocky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drobocky to family and friends

Dr. Drobocky's Performance

Professionalism, promptness, and patience... also caring, conscientious, and compassionate staff. I highly recommend this place for all orthodontic needs... and I do, I brag on you folks regularly! ??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everyone here is amazing! Our entire expierence from start to finish was excellent. The staff are all really sweet and eager to help and answer any questions we had. My daughters teeth look perfect! Thanks so much!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Drobocky is a very professional and very polite man he and his staff always treat you like family. I am very please with my progress and am sure I will be completely satisfied with my final results
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been exceptionally pleased! I, personally, have interacted with 4 different orthodontists (mine- YEARS ago, one in Hopkinsville, one in Glasgow and here). I was pleased everywhere except the other one here however, you all have hit a GRAND SLAM! I would compare your excellent service to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a great experience with Drobocky Orthodontics! They helped turn my smile into one I am proud of! Thanks so much to everyone that made this possible????
Are you Dr. Drobocky?