Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. Orjiekwe

Diamond Dental Group

2778 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD Jersey City, NJ 07306

Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Jersey City, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Orjiekwe to book an appointment.

Dr. Orjiekwe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Orjiekwe

3.8

Dr. Orjiekwe?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (13)
  • Explained conditions well (13)
  • Listened & answered questions (13)
  • Office environment (5)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
My husband is still without dentures. He still is walking around without dentures, teeth in his mouth. Besides the batch job my husband is in pain. This man put crowns over rotten teeth. Do you know how painful this is for him. He can't eat can't speak without the upper dentures falling down no matter how much glue . Pain in the lower partial he is the worst. Sad part he told the department of human services and Medicaid that he saw this before and my husband gum shrunk on top so the dentures will never fit. The State department of human services and Medicaid health mind you told my husband to go on a liquid diet. Sicken
Linda Petrozelli – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
How this man Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe got dental work approved when my husband's first choice was told no due to infections in his bottom teeth. Liberty dental insurance said my husband needed a apicoectomy. They were adamant about that the partial bottom could not get paid. This does not sound nor seem proper. He also had crowns approved on top of rotten teeth according to Liberty dental insurance. Now he claims he can not reline my husband's upper dentures he wont take. Please don't let this happen to you or your love one. Help me if anyone knows. I have documentes and willing to tell this own story. Meanwhile stat away from this office
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Linda – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
I had an amazing experience! Dr. Orjiekwe offers a nice clean office with friendly staff. I’m so happy with my results and the dental work provided to me. Thank you everyone at Diamond Dental Group.
Kiara Brito – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
Highly efficient and professional staff and excellent dentist. Very pleased and relieved after visit.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
Dr. O is a great Dentist. His chair side manner is very professional but lighthearted. His assistants are nice and very accommodating. I never had an issue when I am being treated by him or his staff. They run thorough check on my insurance, so there are NO SURPRISES at the end. I appreciate their professionalism and the personal treatment they give me. I would like to also note the staff at the front of the House. Amand is very professional and kind. She is a no nonsenese type of person and will get you out the door with ALL you need. Lilly is sweet, kind and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. A true asset to the practice. Even when I m numb off the novocaine she can put a smile on my face. I appreciate her accommodating me and my sometimes difficult schedule.
KJS – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
Excellent Doctor and yes pain free. Now when it comes to dentures I had a problem. Neither top nor bottom fit correctly and I cannot afford implants at this time. Doc said it was my pallet and I was not aware that I was taking a chance of this happening. I suffer many health issues and now I will be struggling with the dentures that were made by their lab. Was not offered any type of reimbursement and I just want to cry and get through life without all my struggles. Lilly and Amanda are wonderful and treat you like your are a priority and go out of their way to help. TOOTHLESS IN NEW JERSEY I highly recommend Dr. O for dental work, but not so sure about dentures. Not that he is wrong but I had an upper denture before and it stayed in with no problems. It was the bottom plate that was my issue. Not everyone has the health issues I have so if you can afford it, go for it.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
I rate my experience with Dr. Ojieke 100% and more. He is very knowledgeable, very respectful and ensures that I was comfortable during the time he was working on me, and above all, a very humble gentle man. His relationship with his staff is commendable. I’m happy and very appreciative of every minute he worked on me . He is so, that this is the 1st time after going to a dentist, no headache, no pain killer to calm down my nerves, no numbness after . You just have to experience the high quality service from this doctor your self.
Anyahuma in Hillside , NJ – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
Dr. Orjiekwe has been knowledgeable, patient and wonderful to my son and I. His work throughout the 4 years I have been going there has been outstanding. He has made sure I remained pain free during procedures. Similarly his staff is friendly and caring.
Jersey City, NJ – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
I saw him once in 2016 and will return to him from NYC for my future dental needs. He and his staff were courteous, respectful and diligent. I liked them all immediately. He replaced my missing tooth in my denture in about 15 minutes. I love him.
Kathy in Pleasant Valley, NY – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
Excellent gentle dentist. He cured my dental anxiety! His staff is excellent, He’s 90 minutes from my new home but I still only go to him and He’s the only person I let treat my kids.
  • Long wait times
May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?
PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!!! I'm a parent with two kids. I called to schedule to be new patients. Amanda and Lillian from this office has this crazy office policy that they ONLY SEE TWO patients from a family in a day. So that means I would have to drive from Union City to Jersey City only to get my kids x-rays and cleanings and I'd have to come back on another day? The policy is stupid. THEY REFUSE TO SEE ALL THREE OF US IN A DAY! The policy is not going to make Dr. Orjiekwe money.
BAYONNE – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Orjiekwe?

Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe he is an excellent doctor and is well trained in all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Ogonna is dedicated to providing...Read more

Dr. Ogonna Orjiekwe attended St. Peter's University on a full academic scholarship and graduated with a degree in Biology in 1998.

• Special Care Dentistry