Dr. Nuri Eraydin, DMD

Dr. Nuri Eraydin, DMD

Dentistry | Male

We specialize in "Family Dentistry". What sets us apart from other practices is that, we treat you like family. When you come to see us, you always see the same staff, and myself. I am available 24/7 for emergencies and questions you may have, just like the good old days when you had a personal relationship with your health care provider. Our office is modern and comfortable. I use the newest technologies, and a member of ADA, PDA, AGD, Montgo-Bucks Dental Assoc. and numerous study clubs.

Dr. Nuri Eraydin, DMD is a dentist who practices in Maple Glen, PA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Eraydin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Eraydin

Dr. Eraydin accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Eraydin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eraydin to family and friends
Dr. Eraydin's Performance
Ambler, PA |
I am a dental phobic and had not been to a dentist in over 20 years but was in pain and needed immediate treatment. I got an appointment within a day and Dr. Eraydin was so gentle, explained everything as he did it and pain free that I was extremely comfortable and was able to get all the work I needed taken care of. No lectures on my bad dental health practices and easy explanations of how I can do things better in the future.
Blue Bell, PA |
He is cutting edge with lots of new and PAINLESS techniques.
Ambler, PA |
I have multiple issues with my teeth that Dr. Eraydin has undertaken with a superior degree of professionalism and a great demeanor. Dr. Eraydin has performed multiple procedures including, Cleaning, Cavity, Root Canal, Dental Implants (multiple) and a Bridge. I trust him completely. He is informative and takes the time to make sure you understand the issue at hand. I used to be VERY nervous to go to the dentist. Not anymore!! Thanks Dr. Eraydin
Have you seen Dr. Nuri Eraydin, DMD?
Are you Dr. Eraydin?

Compare Dr. Eraydin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Eraydin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Eraydin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

Temple University

Graduated in 2006

Lafayette College

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Eraydin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eraydin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage