Dr. Novan Nguyen, DDS

Dr. Novan Nguyen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Novan Nguyen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sacramento, CA. He practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

7600 Greenhaven Dr Ste 301

Sacramento, CA 95831

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "I have been practicing in the Sacramento, California, area for 8 years. I am a member of the American Dental Association. As a dentist, my goal is to serve the community and provide quality care for all my patients. I care about each patient i meet, and work hard to equip each person who walks through the doors of the practice with the knowledge they need to maintain good oral health. I enjoy giving back to the community, and donating time to organizations such as WEAVE, CDA, and CARES."

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "Our patients come first. I ensure that my practice provides quality, individualized care to meet our patient's dental needs. I am always continuing my education and strengthening my skills so be confident that anyone who comes in to my office will be met with the best gentle,care. It is my passion to help others and if a patient can walk out of my office feeling confident with a big smile on their face, I know I have done my job because I want each of our patients to feel and look their best."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The Pacific School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of San Diego
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Nguyen's Performance

Dr. Nguyen Says:
"

Thank you! Our office strives to provide to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We are extremely excited to be partner in your oral health and to provide you with gentle, individualized care!

"

I have always enjoyed the great care of Dr. Noven's dental expertise. His entire staff is very customer oriented and have always met my dental needs and my family's dental needs too! I highly recommend Dr. Noven to all my friends. He is caring, professional and experienced in his field. You go...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0