Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Boucher

Boucher Orthodontics

333 W Lancaster Ave Wayne, PA 19087

Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Wayne, PA. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Boucher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boucher

3.1

Dr. Boucher?
Dr. Boucher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS
Grateful for Dr. Boucher and his staff! Over 10 years and thousands of miles coming in from New Jersey - and still smiling. Thank you! Kim C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
Dr Boucher and his staff are terrific. Using Invisalign braces they corrected my misaligned teeth over two years of treatment, and charged me a very fair price. I recommend Dr Boucher without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
Does not know how to treat TMJ. Very old school. First put me in a hard mouth guard for my clenching at night & chronic tension headaches. Then braces with painful anchors in my gums. This did not fix my open bite. He then recommended jaw surgery! I was done after that. I found an orthodontist who told me i didn't need surgery i just needed invisalign to close my bite which Dr. Boucher didn't know how to do. I also had to wait close to 1 hr for appointment because he over scheduled all the time.
Treatment of TMJ is complex. Conservative use of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
I appreciate the comments contained in the review of February 05, 2017. Is it possible to identify the name of the orthodontist who did the reevaluation? I am having the same problems, and would like to have a reevaluation by the same orthodontist. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
Always a long wait and front desk staff (not all, but some) can be rude.
Being punctual & respectful is a challenge we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
“Love, love, love this practice! Not only do my children receive top-notch ortho treatment, but the staff is exceptional. As someone who works in the dental field and sees patients from all over Chester County, I know that Boucher Orthodontics is second to none!”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
— Amanda A., Downingtown “We couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Boucher and his team. Dr. Boucher is an exceptional orthodontist, with an incredible depth and scope of orthodontics. He gives his patients a functionally sound as well as beautiful smile. From the friendly and accommodating staff at the front desk to the talented, friendly clinical staff, it is always a great visit to his office!”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
My results from his re-positioning my teeth, was poor, very poor. Needed to be re-evaluated and re-done by another orthodontist. Night guard and other ortho appliances not adjusted equally and caused more damage for TMJ. Consider twice before choosing this dentist for yourself or your child. In addition, his fee is much higher than other orthodontists. Quantity over quality. His wording about his work in my mouth which needed to be re-done was “that I am not so good”. Believe him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?
Does not listen to adult patients. Is more comfortable dealing with children.. Takes the easy way rather than the long term best solution for the patient. Once he has your money, he practices what's easiest for him regardless of original plan of result. His answer? Well that's the best I can do given the circumstances with your teeth. A true professional would have realized the limitations upfront and had an honest discussion. He is dismissive without regard for patient or satisfaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Normand Boucher, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Boucher?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• French

Dr. Boucher accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Boucher treats your condition or procedure