Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS

Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 45 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Horizon Dental Center

12100 W Center Rd Ste 110

Omaha, NE 68144

• Ameritas
  • Careington International
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • UniCare
  • United Concordia

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

...View More

Learn about Dr. Sheldon

Dr. Sheldon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sheldon "When I got out of dental school, I took over a practice from an older dentist who had had a stroke. His office, techniques and knowledge had not changed since he started practicing 40 years earlier. I swore that I would keep up with all the advances in dentistry, including new equipment and techniques, and I have done so ever since. Dentistry is as much an art as a science, and the ability to use different skills in the healthcare environment appealed to me. I wanted to be a dentist since I was 11. I enjoy working with people and it involves people skills that appeal to me. I enjoy the challenge of restoring a mouth and improving the overall health of the patient. The smile on a patient's face, especially one who has not smiled for years, is most gratifying. DDS: Creighton University School of Dentistry BA: Psychology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) Member: American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Dental Association, Nebraska Dental Association, Omaha District Dental Society In his spare time, Dr. Sheldon enjoys spending as much time as possible with his grandchildren, working out, attending Nebraska football, UNO hockey and Creighton basketball games and reading."

This content was provided by Dr. Sheldon "Treating patients for sleep apnea and having them come back and tell me that their lives have been changed is also exciting. They sleep better, feel better, their hypertension is decreased and they even have personality changes for the better. I hope to give every patient better health and an improved appearance."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Sheldon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sheldon has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Nebraska Dental Association, Member
  • Omaha District Dental Society, Member

Dr. Sheldon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheldon to family and friends

Dr. Sheldon's Performance

Dr. Sheldon has been my dentist since i moved. to Nebraska over 20 years ago!! He is the best!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sheldon is very good in his field. I would recommend him to any one.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife, children, and I have been regular patients of Dr. Sheldon for well over a decade, and have always received exceptional care. It's not possible to exaggerate how highly I recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Carmen was my dental hygienist and greeted with a smile. She is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, skillful and a pleasure to spend time with. Dr. Sheldon came by to check on her findings and was his usual happy and friendly self. He is also knowledgeable and skilled in his profession. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Norman Sheldon for many years and have enjoyed his professionalism and courtesy extended to us. I would and have recommended him to others that are in need of dental work. We have been very satisfied with the dental hygenist and office staff.
Are you Dr. Sheldon?