Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS

Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS is a dentist who practices in Omaha, NE. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Read his story

Horizon Dental Center

12100 W Center Rd Ste 110

Omaha, NE 68144

• Ameritas
  • Careington International
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • UniCare
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sheldon

Dr. Sheldon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sheldon "When I got out of dental school, I took over a practice from an older dentist who had had a stroke. His office, techniques and knowledge had not changed since he started practicing 40 years earlier. I swore that I would keep up with all the advances in dentistry, including new equipment and techniques, and I have done so ever since. Dentistry is as much an art as a science, and the ability to use different skills in the healthcare environment appealed to me. I wanted to be a dentist since I was 11. I enjoy working with people and it involves people skills that appeal to me. I enjoy the challenge of restoring a mouth and improving the overall health of the patient. The smile on a patient's face, especially one who has not smiled for years, is most gratifying. DDS: Creighton University School of Dentistry BA: Psychology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) Member: American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Dental Association, Nebraska Dental Association, Omaha District Dental Society In his spare time, Dr. Sheldon enjoys spending as much time as possible with his grandchildren, working out, attending Nebraska football, UNO hockey and Creighton basketball games and reading."

This content was provided by Dr. Sheldon "Treating patients for sleep apnea and having them come back and tell me that their lives have been changed is also exciting. They sleep better, feel better, their hypertension is decreased and they even have personality changes for the better. I hope to give every patient better health and an improved appearance."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Sheldon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sheldon has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheldon to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sheldon's Performance
in Papillion, NE |
Carmen was my dental hygienist and greeted with a smile. She is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, skillful and a pleasure to spend time with. Dr. Sheldon came by to check on her findings and was his usual happy and friendly self. He is also knowledgeable and skilled in his profession. I am so pleased to have made the change to Horizon for my dental care. What a great group of people!
in Omaha, NE |
My wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Norman Sheldon for many years and have enjoyed his professionalism and courtesy extended to us. I would and have recommended him to others that are in need of dental work. We have been very satisfied with the dental hygenist and office staff.
Omaha, NE |
I switched to Dr. Sheldon from a dentist in a different office. He is very skillful and knowledgable, and also builds a good rapport with his patients. I hate going to the dentist but it's much more tolerable when someone as great as Dr. Sheldon is working on you. I was recommended to this office by a family member, and I would definitely recommend others.
in Omaha, NE |
Very good dentist with a fabulous personality!
in Omaha, NE |
welcome back Trish....good to see you again. visit was great..all went well.
in Omaha, NE |
Very happy with the procedure Dr Sheldon performed and to be frank I was a little nervous about the tooth extractions.
in Omaha, NE |
Easily the best dental practice I've ever found. Great staff, great location, all the newest tools and Dr Sheldon. Awesome!
in Omaha, Ne |
3.8 stars is ridiculous. Dr. Sheldon and his staff puts the patient first. He has mastered his craft and is the best dentist I have come across. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Norman Sheldon, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sheldon

Delta Dental Premier
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
    Dental
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    Connection Dental