Dr. NormaJeanne Appelbaum, DMD

Dr. NormaJeanne Appelbaum, DMD

Dentistry | Female

1519 SE 47th St Cape Coral, FL 33904 Get Directions

A lifetime of oral health. That's our goal for every patient, and we can help you achieve that and so much more! We do our utmost to maintain our patients health throughout their lives while providing a comprehensive list of dental services to enhance their smiles. While sedation dentistry is readily available, our peaceful, soothing environment will help you relax and enjoy your stay with us!

Dr. NormaJeanne Appelbaum, DMD is a dentist who practices in Cape Coral, FL. She is 60 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Appelbaum's Experience

Visiting Dr. Appelbaum

Dr. Appelbaum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Appelbaum to family and friends
Dr. Appelbaum's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
I continually get compliments on my smile and it is because of Dr. Appelbaum's phenomenal work. Her professionalism and patient care are second to none. The ease with which she calmed my fears and anxiety made the entire implant experience made it easier and the results are top notch. In fact, although I've moved out of state, I will always be her patient.
in allentown, pa |
Was visiting the Cape on a business trip and had a very painful dental emergency. Dr. Appelaum fit me in right away. I would absolutely go to her again and have recommended her to family and friends.
in ft. myers, florida |
due to aging fillings and tooth grinding I had major dental work that needed to be done which included caps, a root canal an an implant. Dr. Appelbaum not only does all that, she's does it very very well and is very patient with nervous patients. Her office is clean, pretty and very professional, the staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dentist.
Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. A is very knowlegeable and very passionate about her work. Easy to communicate with her. I will be seeing her again in the next few months.
in Ocoee, FL |
I have been seen by Dr. Appelbaum for the last 10+ years. She is by far the best dentist I have ever been treated by. No pain, no pressure, great atmosphere, great staff. Dr. Appelbaum gave both my elderly parents a beautiful smile. I highly recommend her.
in Fort Myers, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Appelbaum for nearly 25 years! I have been asked about my teeth over the years from strangers as well as close friends and I have taken the time to tell them about my fabulous dentist. I was petrified way back then and her sweetness and professionalism helped me over come that. If I could yell from the rooftops about how she has changed my life, I would. My confidence sky rocketed and was able to just be me i stead of being ashamed to smile. Thanks Doc, I love ya!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Highly recommend Dr. Appelbaum! She has great expertise and sensitivity towards her patients. She is truly a "painless" dentist. Her staff is wonderful, and she has made my smile beautiful!
in Cape Coral, Florida |
I neglected my teeth because after the crash my house was foreclosed and I had no extra money. THe past year I am finally getting on my feet. My teeth needed alot of work to say the least. Doc NJ gave me a treatment plan that included 2 crowns, one root canal, and cleaning. Doc NJ allowed me to spread out the treatment and pay on a payment plan based on what I could afford. Doc NJ cares and I am grateful for the time and care she put into my teeth.
in Fort Lauderdale, Florida |
Dr. Appelbaum redid my teeth with Lumineers and my smile has brightened up. My self esteem and confidence have skyrocketed! The price was very reasonable and very worth it. Her staff are kind and I feel like I am family.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
I went in for a cleaning and x-rays and came out with a $27,000.00 treatment plan. I already had a bottom and top partial that were ok. Dr. ended up selling me a $2,200.00 snap on smile. It is made of a hard plastic.. It feels as if I have wood in my mouth. I informed her of this and the dry mouth it was causing me. I went in to see her and she blamed me for the way I was holding my mouth. She eventually called and offered my money back. I told her I'd try longer. Called her back no return call!
Have you seen Dr. NormaJeanne Appelbaum, DMD?
Are you Dr. Appelbaum?

Compare Dr. Appelbaum

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Appelbaum's Care Philosophy

Dr. Appelbaum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Completed in 2001

Medical College of Georgia
    SUNY Old Westbury

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Appelbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Appelbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry