Dr. Norma Gomez, DDS

Dr. Norma Gomez, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Norma Gomez, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Branford, CT and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2003 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read her story

144 N Main St Ste 6

Branford, CT 06405

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Gomez

Dr. Gomez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gomez "Thanks for taking the time to read about me, Norma Gomez. As a curious child I was always fascinated by Science, Physics and the wonders of nature. As a young adult I had the fortune to choose Dentistry as my field of study through which I've been able to set free my passion to help others achieve healthy and beautiful smiles. I started my education in dentistry in Colombia where I graduated from the School of Dentistry at the University of Cartagena. I then moved to Brazil where I practiced and studied Interceptive Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics for 5 years. Moved by my desire to continue to broad my knowledge, I graduated as a Specialist in Orthodontics at the Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla, in Mexico. Following my husband's career, a successful engineer, we came to live in the United States were I studied and graduated as a Doctor in Dental Surgery at New York University. Looking for a suburban environment I moved to Connecticut in 2005 where I have been gladly practicing Dentistry and Orthodontics. I love reading, cooking, cycling, and traveling. Professional Memberships I continuously seek information and opportunities that benefit my patients and my practice. I am an active member of several national and international professional dental organizations, such as: the American Dental Association (ADA)the American Orthodontics Association (AOA),the World Federation of Orthodontics (WFO)the Asociacion Mexicana de Ortodoncia (AMO)the American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM),the Academy of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (AOMP), andthe American Academy of Physiological Medicine & Dentistry With over 29 years of accumulated experience and studies I will help you find your beautiful smile again."

This content was provided by Dr. Gomez "We are proud to serve our community and strive in treating you with dignity, compassion, and respect. We are committed to listen to your needs and put all our knowledge and resources at your service. We are here to stay and we stand behind our work.  "

6  Practice Areas

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Benign Oral Cavity Tumor
  • Edentulism
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Obstructive Sleep Apnea
  • Oral Cancer
  • Oral Motor Problems
  • Periodontitis

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University of Cartagena / Division of Health Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Benemerita Universidad Autonoma De Puebla
  • Specialty In Orthodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gomez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gomez has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Gomez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gomez's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomez to family and friends

Dr. Gomez's Performance

Dr. Gomez Says:
"

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

"

Ive been seeing Dr. Gomez for a few years now and my teeth have never been better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Clean office. Friendly staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The entire staff is friendly and professional. My son and I love coming here. They work with my schedule and meet all of my needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Easiest filling i ever had, very friendly, worked with me on multiple reschedules
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great staff very friendly and professional