Dr. Norma Gomez, DDS

Dr. Norma Gomez, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |
Thanks for taking the time to read about me, Norma Gomez. As a curious child I was always fascinated by Science, Physics and the wonders of nature. As a young adult I had the fortune to choose Dentistry as my field of study through which I've been able to set free my passion to help others achieve healthy and beautiful smiles. I started my education in dentistry in Colombia where I graduated from the School of Dentistry at the University of Cartagena. I then moved to Brazil where I practiced and studied Interceptive Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics for 5 years. Moved by my desire to continue to broad my knowledge, I graduated as a Specialist in Orthodontics at the Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla, in Mexico. Following my husband's career, a successful engineer, we came to live in the United States were I studied and graduated as a Doctor in Dental Surgery at New York University. Looking for a suburban environment I moved to Connecticut in 2005 where I have been gladly practicing Dentistry and Orthodontics. I love reading, cooking, cycling, and traveling. Professional Memberships I continuously seek information and opportunities that benefit my patients and my practice. I am an active member of several national and international professional dental organizations, such as: the American Dental Association (ADA)the American Orthodontics Association (AOA),the World Federation of Orthodontics (WFO)the Asociacion Mexicana de Ortodoncia (AMO)the American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM),the Academy of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (AOMP), andthe American Academy of Physiological Medicine & Dentistry With over 29 years of accumulated experience and studies I will help you find your beautiful smile again.

144 N Main St Ste 6

Branford, CT 06405

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Gomez

This content was provided by Dr. Gomez "We are proud to serve our community and strive in treating you with dignity, compassion, and respect. We are committed to listen to your needs and put all our knowledge and resources at your service. We are here to stay and we stand behind our work.  "

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Benign Oral Cavity Tumor
  • Edentulism
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Obstructive Sleep Apnea

• Dental Veneer
  • Denture Repair
  • Dentures
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University of Cartagena / Division of Health Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Benemerita Universidad Autonoma De Puebla
  • Specialty In Orthodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gomez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gomez has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Gomez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gomez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomez to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Gomez Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

Dr. Gomez's Performance
in Branford, CT |
Ive been seeing Dr. Gomez for a few years now and my teeth have never been better.
Branford, CT |
Clean office. Friendly staff.
in Branford, CT |
The entire staff is friendly and professional. My son and I love coming here. They work with my schedule and meet all of my needs.
in Branford, CT |
Easiest filling i ever had, very friendly, worked with me on multiple reschedules
in Branford, CT |
Great staff very friendly and professional
Branford, CT |
Great office friendly staff painless and quick service. Everyone is so nice and hot lol !
in Branford, CT |
It is a great environment
in Branford, CT |
Dr. Gomez and her staff are great and very friendly. They make your visit very pleasent. The office is very clean.
in Clinton, CT |
I have recommended this office because of the friendliness and they explain everything in detail and do great work
in Clinton, CT |
I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience from start to finish. Staff was friendly, helpful and informative. Very satisfied with my results.
in North Branford, Ct |
Dr. Norma Gomez has a safe and comfortable office environment and she has chosen her staff carefully. She is a comforting person as well as all the others employed by her. She is honest and caring, I would and will recommend her office to all who ask.
Thank you so much for your trust and your kind review Susan.
in New Haven, CT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gomez for over 2 years now. I have always had a fear of my dentist but I'm happy I found Dr. Gomez to change that. She has an impeccable bed side manner and always made me feel comfortable. I had to get braces for the second time and this time with Dr. Gomez it was a less traumatic and more pleasurable experience. My teeth look and feel great! The staff is organized and are great about scheduling appointments and sending followup reminders. Thank you Dr. Gomez!
Thank you Sasha, Is a pleasure to have you as a patient.
in East Haven, CT |
Really nice experience with my braces, Dr. Gomez explained very well the procedure. Every follow up was right on time.
Thank you so much Jose for your review.
in Guilford, CT |
This dentist does not look at her patients as patients but as $$$. If she doesn't like your money she will get rid of you. Her staff is also in on the plan. They are very unprofessional and they talk about money in front of their patients. This dentist is not worth time or money.
Dear patient, I am very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience at your visit. Please contact me directly at the office, we will gladly listen to you and help you with your concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Norma Gomez, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gomez