Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD

Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Miami, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

40 SW 13th St Ste M204

Miami, FL 33130

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Camacho treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Our commitment is to the health and beauty of each of our patients, while firmly upholding to the ADA's Principles of Ethics: patient autonomy, beneficence, fairness, and honesty. By focusing on a global approach, our practice provides dental care of the utmost quality & comfort. We want our patients smiling back at us.

International College Of Oral Implantologists (Icoi)
Advanced Education In General Dentistry Uf Partnership Center

Dr. Camacho?
Dr. Camacho's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Exceptional service,from the girls at the front desk to the doctor! Top not h famicily, everyone is extremely nice and focused in patient well being, they are always on top of you and asking if you are ok or you need anything , Dr Camacho seems young but when he talks to you you feel he is a pro and yes he is, not to mention is a 5 plus stars he is extremely handsome! So... 5 plus stars!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Dr. Camacho and the entire staff go above and beyond in creating a family friendly atmosphere. I don't know many people that actually "like" going to the Dentist, myself included, but Dr. Camacho's bedside manner and calming approach really make you feel at ease. The staff is great. The office is extremely clean and modern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Hands down best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Focused, organized and detail orientated. In all the time I've worked with Dr. Camacho Ive never had a patient complain after or during any procedure. He takes pride in what he does and always puts his patients needs first. Altogether the office has a great ambiance, great staff and great work ethic! If I need anything done he would be the only Doctor I trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Wow - never have I ever felt more comfortable going to a dentist. Dr. Camacho spends the time to not only make you feel comfortable but help you really understand what's going on in your mouth & your options. His professionalism, dental knowledge, & skills are incomparable to other dentists I've been to. I had a gum graft & one implant done and the quality is so great that you would never know that the tooth is fake. Definitely would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
I can't begin to say how impressed I am with Dr. Camacho in regards to his skills and service. I recently had major surgery to extract a badly infected and imbedded decade old tooth implant. He first was able to calm me down since I was extremely nervous about the procedure. He did a fantastic job with the surgery and wound closure, and at all times made sure I wasn't in any pain. His aftercare is phenomenal and he promptly responded to all my concerns and questions. I recommend him 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
I love the way Dr. Norbert Camacho takes the time to explain the procedure. He is very honest about what he recommends and what is truly needed, he's not pushy and he let's you decide. He repaired my front tooth that chipped away and has been repaired in the past. This time has been by far the best repair. I'm actually looking forward to visiting him again! Thank you Dr. Camacho
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Dr. Camacho did and outstanding job with a complicated tooth extraction that I had done, very meticulous with his work. He lays out all pros and cons of the treatment so that I can make an independent judgement and makes sure I understand what I need to do in order to prevent further oral health risks. I highly recommend Dr. Camacho to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Dr. Camacho was recommended to me by a friend and WOW, what a great experience. He has very gentle hands and does amazing work. He has had great ideas for ways to better my smile. He is always on time and does not make you wait hours in the waiting room ( I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen). Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
100% likelihood of recommending Dr. Camacho to everyone i know. He is the best doctor I have been to. Thank you Dr. Camacho!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Dr. Camacho was recommended to me because of his expertise and the great environment of his office. I have to say that the environment of this office and the staff are amazing. The staff will do anything in their hands to meet your most specific needs when it comes to scheduling appointments. Regarding the doctor, he is very knowledgeable and conservative when it comes to invasive treatments/procedures, which is always a good quality. He listens and and cares about your experience and outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?
Very detail oriented and precise. Have had a lot of work done over the years and have been extremely pleased with the quality of the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norberto Camacho, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Camacho?

Dental World of Miami