Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 35

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nafisi to book an appointment.

Dr. Nafisi

LA Dental Experts

10231 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90067

Dr. Nafisi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nafisi

Dr. Nafisi?
  • Appointment scheduling (90)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (90)
  • Explained conditions well (90)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
No one likes going to a dental office/appt, but my experience at this office was great and prompt!! It exceeded my expectations; from the professionalism to the friendly personnel!! For the first time I feel that I can trust and enjoy a dental appt. They are a high tech office and they send your reminder text message for your appointment! They also use ipads for filling out forms, I love how they are a paperless office and trying to their part to reduce our carbon foot print on the planet. The receptionist always had a smile, very polite and friendly as did the entire personnel!!
Moush in Culver City, CA – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I can recommend this office friendly front office staff makes you feel welcome from the minute you walk in you are greeted. Dr. Nik is amazing I love the way he explained things to me in English instead of complicated dental terms lol. This was so nice of him to make sure I know what is going on. I already book appointment for my whole family here.
Mathilda in Santa Monica, CA – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I had an amazing experience since I first stepped into this Office. Diana is absolutely amazing, she walked me through the process even followed up to make sure I was feeling ok after my procedure. The Dentist was great and I felt virtually no pain. Thank you guys, you have a customer for life.
Makyra in Hollywood, CA – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I was looking for a dentist for over a year now. A location that made me feel comfortable. My insurance listed this lovely dentist in los angeles near me as a location that would take my insurance (PPO) after my first visit I left highly satisfied with the work from Dr. Nik and how they help the patients feel comfortable and judgment free. They work great with my insurance and make the entire process easy! The staff is kind and welcoming from front desk to the dental assistants down to the doctors. I recommend this place. Definitely a hidden gem!
Jojo in Beverly Hills, CA – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
Have to say that i actually like my dentist. This office is great and they explained all my dental needs. They also went thoroughly with me about all my doubts and concerns. Great friendly staff always on point. Will definitely recomend.
Ala in Los Angeles – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
So grateful to find Dr. Nafisi! After moving here from NorCal i had put off finding a new dentist, as my hectic work life allows little flexibility. When I finally could not put it off any longer I was in a panic and needed urgent work. They fit me in within two days of my call during the holidays, right at the busiest time of year. Not only did Dr. Nafisi take care of ALL my problems in one session, I was impressed with the care and professionalism with which he dealt with complex work.
Dominick V in Sherman Oaks, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I had the most positive experience when I came to visit LA Dental Experts! My previous dentist had done some work on me and I was experiencing a great amount of pain on one of the teeth that my previous dentist worked on. I found Dr. Nikzad Nafisi online and decided to make an appointment to see what he had to say. Dr. Nikzad Nafisi assessed my teeth and diagnosed the problem. He gave me all of my treatment options prior to him starting them so that I knew what I was in for. Super Gentle. BEST!
Victoria C in Sherman Oaks, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I've been coming here for years now and I'm still just as happy as I was when I first came. The doctor and his team are always so friendly, and show genuine interest in your dental hygiene rather than doing a simple clean and leaving. I always enjoy coming here - the office is clean, they offer a variety of beverages, have toothbrushes and more in the restroom if you'd like to do a quick clean before having them inspect your mouth. Such wonderful people, convenient location, friendly service.
Marisol B in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
Best. Dentist. Ever. I adore dr. Nik and his group everyone there is wonderful and sees everyone in my family including my 8 year old daughter who also adores everyone in the office. They are always willing to work with you to get you in for an emergency or even just your cleaning and everyone there always remembers every detail about my life and we catch up. It's like visiting family when you are there not to mention dr. Nik keeps my teeth looking amazing!
Ben Q in Beverly Hills, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
Dr. Nik and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I have been through too many traumatizing experiences with dentists after having my tooth chipped due to an accident when I was about 11 years old. I was referred to Dr. Nik by a friend and couldn't be happier with my outcome. He is realistic and gives you options but also gives you his personal / professional suggestion. He explains everything in detail and breaks down everything financially so that there are no surprises or misunderstandings.
Andrea Q in Beverly Hills, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I feel I can share a very valuable perspective on the quality of work by Dr. Nik at LA Dental Experts. I am an Endodontist working near Dr. Nik for several years now. Due to the nature of my work, I get to see the quality of dental treatment performed by many of the dentists in LA and I hear about all the different experiences that patients have. Dr. Nik is one of most detail-oriented clinicians I have worked with and his high-quality work speaks for itself. His patients are incredibly happy.
Brenda B in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
Dr. Nik and his staff are extremely friendly & professional !!! , I went in for 3 wisdom teeth extractions and I could not have had a better experience; it was painless and fast. Dr. Nik is extremely attentive & will make sure your completely comfortable before starting his procedure. His office is extremely clean parking is great and free ! A huge thank you to Dr. Nik and his staff keep up the amazing work !
Victoria S in Santa Monica, CA – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
From the moment you walk in LA Dental Experts, you feel at home. Every member of the staff is friendly and top notch! Dr. Nikzad Nafisi is an amazing dentist that took my broken tooth and turned it into more than I ever expected. He gave me my smile, confidence, and my life back! Dr. Nafisi does great work fixing your smile while he makes you smile! The man is an amazing human being who I just recently found out work for a non-profit clinic in not so nice part of town to give back! #1
Mark in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I was scared to death to go to the dentist, and then I heard about Dr. Nik and LA Dental Experts. Not only is he a wonderful dentist but he also has a wonderful staff. Thank you Dr. Nik I appreciate you and your staff!
Diane J in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I visited this Dental office for the 1st time on Monday. What a great experience! The receptions...friendly and helpful, the dental assistant extremely professional and very great at putting me at ease. Dr. Nik is absolutely the BEST, very kind, informative. I will be going back and recommending to friends.
Deborah in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
I have lived in Los Angeles for 5 years and I have yet to find a good dentist, until I visited LA Dental. This place is 5 stars all the way! As soon as you walk inside you're greeted with friendly welcomes. The staff is professional. There was absolutely no waiting. I was able to catch up on Walking Dead while they cleaned my teeth.
Kenny C in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
This is the most up to date Office I've ever seen. They have so much cool technology and compassion. I felt so conformable in-spite of my Dental fears. I was able to have a crown done here and it looks just like my tooth! Dr Nik was phenomenal in their approach and professionalism. The staff was so nice and Samantha was awesome. Thank you!
Jordan B in Hollywood Hills, CA – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
The office itself is very clean and the staff is very nice. As soon as you get your seat they have a TV that you can watch anything you want. The appointment itself was quick and painless! The fastest filling I've ever had and experienced no pain. The teeth cleaning was also great and they took their time to make sure that everything looked good. Overall it was the best dental experience that I ever had.
Brett B in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
Dr. Nik, and all whom is staffed along side him, make you feel at ease, and hopeful, by showing incredibly compassionate customer service, and excellent skillful, and quick care! I cracked my tooth last night, and today, 12 hours later, it's fixed...Like nothing happened at all. I was so nervous. I have never broken a tooth, and was so worried, but he really made me feel at peace and worked on gaining my trust the entire treatment. He is a real blessing to the many. Thank you, Dr. Nik!!!!!
Samantha in Beverly Hills, CA – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?
The staff at this clinic are ALL so professional, helpful, kind and generous. It was our first visit to the clinic on Saturday and my 9 year old son was made to feel totally at ease with some urgent dental work he required. Parking was straightforward and the appointment started promptly. So grateful at the affordable cost too. Thank you so much. I have never wanted to recommend a service so highly as this clinic.
Susana W in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikzad Nafisi, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nafisi?

At LA Dental Experts Quality and Comfort have the highest priority from advanced laser dentistry to noise-canceling headphones to essential oil aromatherapy...Read more

DR. NIKZAD NAFISI

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi went to attend Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where he completed his...

• Cosmetic Dentistry