Dr. Nikki P. Green, DDS

Dr. Nikki P. Green, DDS

Dentistry | Female | 39 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

As a cosmetic dentist, our goal is to create a family of patients who appreciate and value the high-quality dentistry that we strive for every day. By using cutting-edge technology, and staying up on the most advanced dental techniques, we are able to produce outstanding results, and give you back your smile.Read more

Dr. Green's Experience

Visiting Dr. Green

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Green
Dr. Green's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (21)
in New London, NC |
Absolutely best dentist I've ever gone to... comfortable atmosphere and everyone the office could not be friendlier...
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Green and her staff are very professional and accommodating! The office is very clean and the girls at the front desk are very nice knowledgeable! I would recommend Dr. Green to everyone looking for that perfect dentist visit!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Such a great office! I've been lucky enough to be helped by Jessica and Kelci, and I can't recommend them any more highly! Very professional and wonderful personalities as well.
in Springtown, TX |
Had a great experience from beginning to end. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely make this my new dentist office for me and my family.
in Aledo, TX |
Great staff, welcoming office, good attitudes, informative
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very professional and welcoming staff! I highly recommend Dr. Green and her staff~ Denell is fabulous!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Green and her partners and staff are hands down the best! There is no one else I would trust more to take care of my and my family's teeth!
in Azle, Texas |
Today I had an appointment with Jessica to have my teeth cleaned, as I do every four months. As usual it was a pleasant experience. Jessica has taught me a new way of keeping my teeth in good order. As I told her several years ago "I will not floss". She has taught me how to properly use my Water Pic. Today I also had a scan and short visit with Dr. Green. Dr. J. Walton Lawrence could not have picked a better group to take his practice.
in Hurst, TX |
Fantastic service
in Arlington, TX |
Smiles all around and very welcoming to everyone who walks in. Felt very comfortable , Thank you for such a great experience. I recommend highly!
in Fort Worth |
I absolutely love this office! They are professional while still making you feel special! The work that Dr Green did on my teeth has changed my life, never thought my smile could look so good. I always look forward to going in for my cleanings with Kelci and would highly recommend this office to anyone for general and or cosmetic dentistry!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love going to the dentist! And not just any dentist...this dentist :-) Everyone here is so nice and Jessica is awesome!
Weatherford, TX |
My husband is a patient and has been very happy with his results. His favorite person is Jessica. She is a great hygienist and a wonderful person. Thank y'all very much!!
in Fort Worth, Texas |
Nikki has been my dentist for five years. Great office with amazing amenities, friendly staff, especially my hygienists Jess!
in Aledo, TX |
Office staff is super friendly. Loved my hygienist. She was gentle and very thorough. Dr. Green was very nice and was generous in her explaination of what I needed to have done. Would definitely recommend this office!
in Hurst, TX |
Fantastic service. Really friendly staff.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Very courteous staff that doesn't recommend unnecessary procedures unlike others in the business.
Have you seen Dr. Nikki P. Green, DDS?
Are you Dr. Green?

Compare Dr. Green

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Green's Care Philosophy

Dr. Green's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition

University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings