Dr. Nikki Green, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Green

Fort Worth Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

5720 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX 76107

Dr. Nikki Green, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. She graduated from University Of Texas / Dental Branch and practices dentistry.

Dr. Green accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Green treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

As a cosmetic dentist, our goal is to create a family of patients who appreciate and value the high-quality dentistry that we strive for every day. By using cutting-edge technology, and staying up on the most advanced dental techniques, we are able to produce outstanding results, and give you back your smile.

University Of Texas / Dental Branch
Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Green

Dr. Green?
Dr. Green's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nikki Green, DDS
Recent
Dr. Green and her entire office have been incredible to work with during a long and involved dental procedure that spanned weeks. They are all so positive, supportive and professional. I actually look forward to visiting the dentist now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Fantastic experience! The doctors and staff could not be more accommodating. State of the art facility. Warm and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr Green and her associates to anyone looking for the best in dentistry in Fort Worth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
I love Dr. Greene, and all of her staff! Everyone is always friendly and smiling and they do everything they can to help put me at ease when I'm anxious about any of the work I'm having done. I would definitely recommend them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Always very nice care and very pleasant staff! I would recommend Dr. Green and Dr. Leady to anyone needing a good dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Dr. Nikki Green and the entire staff are great! Very friendly and professional! She always explains the procedures making you feel comfortable about the choices available. Nice office that's run very efficiently! Do yourself a favor and call them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
As someone who has never enjoyed going to the dentist, my first experience with Dr. Green was beyond my expectations. Her and her staff are extremely personable and caring. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a great Dr. and a great dental experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Always a pleasure to visit this office. I look forward to seeing Dr. Nikki Green and Kelci! I highly recommend FWCFD!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Absolutely best dentist I've ever gone to... comfortable atmosphere and everyone the office could not be friendlier...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Dr. Green and her staff are very professional and accommodating! The office is very clean and the girls at the front desk are very nice knowledgeable! I would recommend Dr. Green to everyone looking for that perfect dentist visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Such a great office! I've been lucky enough to be helped by Jessica and Kelci, and I can't recommend them any more highly! Very professional and wonderful personalities as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Had a great experience from beginning to end. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely make this my new dentist office for me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Great staff, welcoming office, good attitudes, informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Very professional and welcoming staff! I highly recommend Dr. Green and her staff~ Denell is fabulous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Dr. Green and her partners and staff are hands down the best! There is no one else I would trust more to take care of my and my family's teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Today I had an appointment with Jessica to have my teeth cleaned, as I do every four months. As usual it was a pleasant experience. Jessica has taught me a new way of keeping my teeth in good order. As I told her several years ago "I will not floss". She has taught me how to properly use my Water Pic. Today I also had a scan and short visit with Dr. Green. Dr. J. Walton Lawrence could not have picked a better group to take his practice.
Fantastic service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Smiles all around and very welcoming to everyone who walks in. Felt very comfortable , Thank you for such a great experience. I recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
I absolutely love this office! They are professional while still making you feel special! The work that Dr Green did on my teeth has changed my life, never thought my smile could look so good. I always look forward to going in for my cleanings with Kelci and would highly recommend this office to anyone for general and or cosmetic dentistry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
I love going to the dentist! And not just any dentist...this dentist :-) Everyone here is so nice and Jessica is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
My husband is a patient and has been very happy with his results. His favorite person is Jessica. She is a great hygienist and a wonderful person. Thank y'all very much!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Green?