Dentistry  |
Dr. Nikki Green, DDS
Nikki P. Green, D.D.S. For 12 years, Dr. Nikki P. Green has been providing patients with exceptional comprehensive and cosmetic dental care. A West Texas native, Dr. Green obtained her Bachelor of Biology degree from Texas A&M University and her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental Branch in Houston. Dr. Green thrives on staying on the cutting-edge of dentistry. Thus, she completes hundreds of Continuing Education hours each and every year with a special emphasis in Cosmetic Dentistry and the latest dental techniques and technology. Most recently Dr. Green has become a member of the Spear Faculty Club which is an exclusive group of Dentists who have completed the Frank Spear Mastery Continuum who now assist and mentor other Doctors during the Spear Education process. During this course of study, Dr. Green has honed her skills in the detection and prevention of dental disease, the treatment of simple and complex occlusal disorders, as well as enhanced her ability to provide for you a beautiful and natural looking smile. Dr. Nikki P. Green maintains active membership in the following professional organizations: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Fort Worth District Dental Society Spear Education You can rest assured that you can place the future of your smile in Dr. Green's caring, skilled, and capable hands.

Fort Worth Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

5720 Locke Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76107

Learn about Dr. Green

As a cosmetic dentist, our goal is to create a family of patients who appreciate and value the high-quality dentistry that we strive for every day. By using cutting-edge technology, and staying up on the most advanced dental techniques, we are able to produce outstanding results, and give you back your smile.

• Chipped Tooth

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Green has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
Dr. Green's Performance
Visalia, CA |
Fantastic experience! The doctors and staff could not be more accommodating. State of the art facility. Warm and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr Green and her associates to anyone looking for the best in dentistry in Fort Worth!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love Dr. Greene, and all of her staff! Everyone is always friendly and smiling and they do everything they can to help put me at ease when I'm anxious about any of the work I'm having done. I would definitely recommend them!!
Ft Worth, TX |
Always very nice care and very pleasant staff! I would recommend Dr. Green and Dr. Leady to anyone needing a good dentist.
in Aledo, TX |
Dr. Nikki Green and the entire staff are great! Very friendly and professional! She always explains the procedures making you feel comfortable about the choices available. Nice office that's run very efficiently! Do yourself a favor and call them!
in Weatherford, TX |
As someone who has never enjoyed going to the dentist, my first experience with Dr. Green was beyond my expectations. Her and her staff are extremely personable and caring. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a great Dr. and a great dental experience.
in Springtown, TX |
Always a pleasure to visit this office. I look forward to seeing Dr. Nikki Green and Kelci! I highly recommend FWCFD!!
in New London, NC |
Absolutely best dentist I've ever gone to... comfortable atmosphere and everyone the office could not be friendlier...
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Green and her staff are very professional and accommodating! The office is very clean and the girls at the front desk are very nice knowledgeable! I would recommend Dr. Green to everyone looking for that perfect dentist visit!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Such a great office! I've been lucky enough to be helped by Jessica and Kelci, and I can't recommend them any more highly! Very professional and wonderful personalities as well.
in Springtown, TX |
Had a great experience from beginning to end. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely make this my new dentist office for me and my family.
in Aledo, TX |
Great staff, welcoming office, good attitudes, informative
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very professional and welcoming staff! I highly recommend Dr. Green and her staff~ Denell is fabulous!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Green and her partners and staff are hands down the best! There is no one else I would trust more to take care of my and my family's teeth!
in Azle, Texas |
Today I had an appointment with Jessica to have my teeth cleaned, as I do every four months. As usual it was a pleasant experience. Jessica has taught me a new way of keeping my teeth in good order. As I told her several years ago "I will not floss". She has taught me how to properly use my Water Pic. Today I also had a scan and short visit with Dr. Green. Dr. J. Walton Lawrence could not have picked a better group to take his practice.
in Hurst, TX |
Fantastic service
in Arlington, TX |
Smiles all around and very welcoming to everyone who walks in. Felt very comfortable , Thank you for such a great experience. I recommend highly!
in Fort Worth |
I absolutely love this office! They are professional while still making you feel special! The work that Dr Green did on my teeth has changed my life, never thought my smile could look so good. I always look forward to going in for my cleanings with Kelci and would highly recommend this office to anyone for general and or cosmetic dentistry!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love going to the dentist! And not just any dentist...this dentist :-) Everyone here is so nice and Jessica is awesome!
Weatherford, TX |
My husband is a patient and has been very happy with his results. His favorite person is Jessica. She is a great hygienist and a wonderful person. Thank y'all very much!!
in Fort Worth, Texas |
Nikki has been my dentist for five years. Great office with amazing amenities, friendly staff, especially my hygienists Jess!
in Aledo, TX |
Office staff is super friendly. Loved my hygienist. She was gentle and very thorough. Dr. Green was very nice and was generous in her explaination of what I needed to have done. Would definitely recommend this office!
in Hurst, TX |
Fantastic service. Really friendly staff.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Very courteous staff that doesn't recommend unnecessary procedures unlike others in the business.
Have you seen Dr. Nikki Green, DDS?
Are you Dr. Green?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.