Dr. Nicole Naylor, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 38

Dentistry

Dr. Nicole Naylor, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Denver, NC. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Nicole Naylor, DDS

West Lake Dentistry

298 N Nc 16 Business Hwy Ste E Denver, NC 28037

Dr. Naylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Naylor

3.9

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Naylor

Would give 0 stars if I could. Totally disgusted with this place. Waste of money. Was told that my SEVERE JAWBONE pain under a failed root canal tooth was perfectly normal even though it failed once before. They said there was no reason for my throbbing jaw pain. They refused to clean my teeth saying it would cost 1,000. I got a 2nd opinion and was told my gums and teeth are perfectly healthy minus where I said the pain was! They gave me a regular cleaning for around $100. Then I was told the REAL REASON I was having such SEVERE pain! A 2nd failed root canal (x ray showed a very visible abscess). I got my original x rays from this office to compare to the 2nd opinion one and it shows the abscess. I was shocked! Why didn't they catch this? Why the lies about the condition of my gums.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 13, 2022
Thank you for reaching out to our office. I would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Naylor, DDS?
I saw Dr Naylor for tooth pain. I wasn’t impressed. Clearly some are in the dental field for making money. Others take the time and put in the hours to be available for their patients. The PR for the office about being a mom that’s a dentist etc is lovely. However, it’s nice to actually be interested in your patient care. Dr Naylor is interested in the awards. The image. The absolute leaving by 3 pm or sooner each day! I wasn’t impressed. It was a waste of time. I read that she was a mom and working with small children and thought wow - just moved to Denver. I prefer female practitioners and this will be wonderful. Not at all! She couldn’t have been less interested in helping me. Not sure why she’s in dentistry if her care is that little. For the money I’m certain! Left with the same toothache and no answers. Had the expected large dental bill which is understandable with dental care but again with care and treatment. Awful!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 24, 2021
Hey There, we do not see a name to reach back out...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Naylor, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Naylor?