Dr. Nicole Mitchell, DMD

Dr. Nicole Mitchell, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Nicole Mitchell, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Tampa, FL. She practices dentistry.

18043 Highwoods Preserve Pkwy

Tampa, FL 33647

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mitchell

1  Practice Areas

Education data for Dr. Mitchell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mitchell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mitchell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mitchell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitchell to family and friends

Dr. Mitchell's Performance

Finally got there to my first appointment after waining for 1/2 year only to find out that they cancelled the appointment without notifying me. Not sure about qualifications as a dentist, but certainly not an acceptable way to deal with patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I started going to Dr Mitchell 3.5 years ago when I thought I was going to either have to get dentures at an early age or either lose all of my teeth. Dr Mitchell and her staff have helped me renew my self confidence. The have been very patient and professional with me and have given me my smile...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife went in for tooth pain and was told she needed cap on her first visit to this dentist. Had to wait 6 WEEKS for the cap and by that time she needed a root canal. Here we are a year and a half later and the cap fell off and the tooth has to be pulled. A COSTLY nightmare. Filing a complaint...more
Are you Dr. Mitchell?