Dr. Nicole A. Cividanes, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Brewer Family Dentistry 182 Wilson St, Brewer, ME 04412 Get Directions
(207) 989-1952

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Cividanes practices Dentistry at 1 location in Brewer, ME.

Are you Dr. Cividanes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cividanes' Experience

Visiting Dr. Cividanes

Dr. Cividanes accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Cividanes' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cividanes to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Cividanes
Dr. Cividanes' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (3)
in Bangor, ME |
My wife and I gave the new dentist at Brewer Family Dentistry (Cividanes) a chance and both came to the same conclusion on our separate, individual visits. The dentist is unsure of herself and too aggressive in wanting to pull teeth. Her comment on my broken crown led me to the conclusion that she is incompetent. We both have a new dentist and will live happily ever after.
Waterville, ME |
She was rude and disrespectful toward her hygienist in front of me and she was not all that nice to me either. My best friend also had the same experience. She also recommended more treatment than was needed.
in Brewer, ME |
Love this place! I don't think I have ever had more fun at the dentist! It's so nice to walk in and be greeted by name with a bright smile. Dr. Nicole is a top notch dentist and really knows her stuff. How lucky is our little town to have such high class office!
in Bangor, ME |
I came to Brewer Family Dentistry as a new patient after being referred by a co-worker. Dr. Cividanes and her team are very professional and caring. The atmosphere in the office is cheerful and fun. Dr. Cividanes is so kind and friendly, and you can tell that she really cares not only about her patients but her staff as well. I never thought that I would ever say this about a dental office....but I am looking forward to my next appointment!
in Orono, ME |
I was a little nervous when I found of that Dr. Risser was retiring and a new doc was taking over the practice, but I truly can't say enough how much I enjoy Dr. Nicole and her entire staff! From the moment you walk in the door it feels like you are visiting old friends...not going to the dentist! Dr. Nicole is a very skilled dentist and I have had wonderful experiences with my restorative work, and takes the time to explain everything. Brewer Family Dentistry is the ONLY place to go!
in Dedham, ME |
I had a great experience at Brewer Family Dentistry with Dr. Nicole and her staff. Tish was very welcoming and took care of my insurance questions, and Gwen did a great job cleaning my teeth. Dr. Nicole came in for my exam and I immediately felt comfortable and confident in her recommendations. I will be bringing my family here and will share this experience with my friends. Thank you Dr. Nicole and staff!
Have you seen Dr. Nicole A. Cividanes, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cividanes?

Compare Dr. Cividanes

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

×

Dr. Cividanes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cividanes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cividanes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cividanes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Harlem Hosp Columbia U

Completed in 2012

Temple Dental Sch

Graduated in 2011

Dr. Cividanes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cividanes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cividanes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cividanes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Cividanes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Maine not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Cividanes

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Cividanes' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Cividanes

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients