Dr. Nicole Brummer, DDS

Dr. Nicole Brummer, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Nicole Brummer, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Towson, MD. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Brummer Orthodontics

8320 Bellona Ave # 10B

Towson, MD 21204

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Brummer

Dr. Brummer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brummer "I can’t believe how fast the past ten years have flown by since becoming an orthodontist! My father was an orthodontist and as I watched him make such an amazing impact on his patients’ lives, I knew I wanted to do the same. I’ve always enjoyed helping and working with people, and here I get to do just that! I get to see our patients grow and change as they embrace their new healthy beautiful smile. I can’t imagine working in a better practice with people any more wonderful than the people on our team. Everyone here pours their hearts and souls into the practice and into our patients. We are really like one big happy family, and I guarantee the first time you walk in our office, you’ll hear laughter right away. We’re always having fun, either with one another or with our patients and their families. We’re here to make our patients’ day better; that’s our goal! Education St. Paul's School for Girls Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude – Duke University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Magna cum Laude – University of Maryland Dental School at Baltimore Master of Science – University of Louisville Dental School Orthodontic Residency – University of Louisville Dental School I love to travel, especially to continue my orthodontic education. I have been to the Invisalign® technology headquarters in Costa Rica several times to learn more on the advancements in the technology, and travel to the annual AAO meetings throughout the country. Professional Affiliations American Association of Orthodontists Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontists Maryland State Society of Orthodontists American Dental Association Maryland State Dental Association Baltimore County Dental Association Baltimore's Young Dentist Study Club Outside the Office I’ve spent my entire life in the Baltimore area. My passion for golf takes me to Bermuda for an annual golf tournament, and my love for skiing has led me to have many adventures in the Rocky Mountains and the Swiss Alps. I am also the Past President of the Alumni Association of St. Paul’s School for Girls. As a graduate, it is important to me to give back to the school that gave me so much."

This content was provided by Dr. Brummer "At Brummer Orthodontics, it is our goal to offer the best orthodontic care in the most caring and patient-centered environment. Creating beautiful, functional smiles that last a lifetime is our specialty! Dr. Nicole Brummer and our team take pride in the level of care and attention we provide families throughout the Towson, Baltimore, and Timonium, MD communities. Our patients appreciate our hands-on approach to orthodontics, too; you can see it in their smiles!"

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Brummer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brummer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brummer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brummer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brummer's Reviews