Dentistry  |
Dr. Nicholas Meyer, DDS
Dr. Nicholas Meyer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 64 years old.

5705 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Learn about Dr. Meyer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Meyer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Meyer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyer to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Meyer's Performance
Gilbert, AZ |
This is the rudest dental office. They charge exorbitant fees and do not care about the patient. It's clear they only care about the money. Although I am fine paying, I was treated with such disrespect by the office manager. She raised her voice at me for missing an appointment. I was willing to pay for the missed appointment but it was clear she wanted to fight over the phone. No one deserves to be mistreated. There are several other biological dentists with nice staff.
in Aurora, CO |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Meyer and staff for years for our general dental needs. We have always felt like we were treated like family and that our overall health was a top priority. Dr. Meyer's knowledge of holistic dentistry as well as health has been of the utmost importance to my family and I, as we have always tried to live a clean lifestyle. And it is always nice when my girls are excited to get their teeth checked.
in Tempe, AZ |
Millennium Dental provide the most THOROUGH examination I've ever received. Dr. Meyer sat with me for over an hour reviewing my x ray results and going over a treatment plan. I have a bit of "dentist anxiety" but the office environment was nice and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Meyer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Meyer?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Pediatric Dentistry