Dr. Nicholas Mattila, DDS

Dr. Nicholas Mattila, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Nicholas Mattila, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

2040 Central Ct

Green Bay, WI 54311

Learn about Dr. Mattila

Dr. Mattila's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mattila "I grew up in Thief River Falls, Minnesota. I later graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in Biochemistry. My dental degree is from the University of Minnesota-School of Dentistry. After dental school, I worked in private practice for three years in South Dakota before moving to Green Bay in June of 2013. A member of the Wisconsin Dental Association and the American Dental Association, I am deeply committed to providing comprehensive dental care through positive, personalized treatment for each patient. I truly love my career and the work I am able to do. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mattila "I take time to educate patients and check in with them during each procedure.  It can be unsettling for patients to have a doctor working in their mouth, so I take time to properly communicate what I'm doing and get feed back on how the patient is doing.  This keeps everyone on the same page and ultimately creates a great relationship.

I take great pride in having the clinical ability to handle many procedures which other dentists would send to a specialist.  This allows patients to stay in our warm and comfortable facility, work with consistent staff, and save time and discomfort.  However, I know my limitations and have a network of great colleagues to lean on when things are most complex.  "

6  Practice Areas

• Physical Disability
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Mattila has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mattila has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mattila does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mattila and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mattila's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mattila to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Mattila's Performance

Dr. Mattila Says:
"

My team and I are united in our determination to offer an exceptional patient experience. We truly value every member of our patient-family and encourage you to offer your feedback.

If you are enthusiastic about a great experience at our office and feel compelled to offer your kind testimonial, please do so here.  If something could have been better, let's talk about it privately by calling or emailing.

...

Dr. Mattila is a breath of fresh air. His relaxed confidence inspires you to forget any uneasiness of being at the dentist. After just one visit, I completely trust him and his team!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Mattila?