Dr. Nicholas D. Gee, DMD

Dr. Nicholas D. Gee, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 37 years old

57 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

We are the true definition of family dentistry! Dr. Nicholas Gee joined his father's dental practice in 2005. His mother is the practice's office manager. It is our main goal to see our patients reach optimal dental health and have an outstanding dental experience!Read more

Dr. Gee's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gee

Dr. Gee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gee to family and friends
Dr. Gee's Performance
chapin, sc |
Never thought I'd say this about a dentist. Incredible experience all around. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough staff.
in Lexington, SC |
Dr. Gee's staff is friendly, professional, and skilled at what they do. I am always greeted with a smile and pleasant conversation, and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seen. Dr. Gee and his dental tech provide excellent care. I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a new dentist!
in Columbia, SC |
I have always been very anxious about going to the dentist, but not since I have been going to Dr. Gee. Not only is he a great doc, but he always makes me feel comfortable. In fact, the entire office is so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this practice highly. They can even do cosmetic work, including 6-month smiles.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Gee is an excellent dentist! The staff are always welcoming and will help you with anything you need.
Lexington, SC |
Dr. Gee is very sweet & very gentle!!
Friendly staff!
in Union,SC |
Dr Gee and his staff are GREAT. I could not ask for a better dental experience. Dr. Nic is a very caring person and treats all his patients like family. If you are looking for a dentist, you will not go wrong in choosing Gee Family Dentistry
Columbia, SC |
Dr. Nicolas Gee is a great dentist. I've had a lot of work done, but he never hurts me, and he never does anything that doesn't really need to be done. He tries to get me in & out of the office quickly, and I feel very confident with his work. Everyone else in the office is professional and friendly, too!
in Columbia Sc |
I have been a patient at Gee Dentistry for over 30 years. I have always had great care. They are accommodating in emergency situations and are there for you when you need them. I wouldn't want to do anywhere else for my dental care.
in Columbia, SC |
Love this practice! So kind, gentle, welcoming, and accommodating. Couldn't ask For a better practice!
West Columbia, SC |
Dr. Gee and his staff are amazing, they are always running on schedule and are so personable. Dr. Gee is a great dentist who takes his time with his patients and is very detail-oriented. I highly recommend Dr. Gee for anyone who is seeking dental care, you want regret it.
Concord, NC |
Excellent and friendly doctor and staff!!
in Blythewood SC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Gee. I am a 72 yr. old female who was so upset about finally having to get dentures. He was very caring and gentle. And he really took the time to listen to me when I talked about in what way I would like my dentures to improve the general appearance of my mouth. If there were more than 5 stars to give him, I would give him 10. Eleanor Minor
Best care we could have received. Dr. Gee makes it happen when you need it most.
in West Columbia, SC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Gee and his staff to anyone looking for a great dentist. Dr. Gee is very knowledgable and friendly. He's also excellent with children. My children enjoy going to Dr. Gee, because he and his staff make their check ups pleasant.
in columbia, sc |
I have been a patient of Doctor Gee for more that 5 years. He is very caring, skilled, up to date on the latest and best techniques. I never feel rushed and he answers all my questions and concerns. His staff is also excellent. They are considerate, kind and competent. Overall it is a great practice and makes going to the dentist painless without medicine.
in Lexington, SC |
Amazing practice! He made me feel very comfortable and the staff is always very welcoming!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Gee is a great dentist. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. He goes the extra mile to make sure his patient is well taken care of. I recommend Dr. Gee to family, friends and clients.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Gee and his staff make you feel at ease from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Dr. Gee is thorough and meticulous. I could go on and on about this practice and how wonderful they are through every facet of care.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Gee and his staff goes above and beyond to make sure each patient receives the best care for them. Dr. Gee and his team came in on their day off to help my husband with some fillings - on a holiday weekend! They are gentle and provide excellent advice and care for all procedures. I'm also impressed with how well they handle insurance billing. They make it so easy on their patients from appointment to billing - it is a pleasure to be their patient! I highly recommend them for all age groups!
in Lexington,SC |
Dr. Nic is the best dentist I have ever been to. He and his staff are awesome! Every experience we have had has been great!
in Columbia, SC |
Best dentist I've ever been to! The guy I went to in Charlotte told me I had cavities and needed thousands of $$$ of work. Dr. Gee showed me everything and said I was fine and that we could just keep an eye on some things but there was no reason to do anything right now. He and his whole staff were wonderful! He's my new guy for sure!
Awesome dental experience!
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas D. Gee, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gee?

Compare Dr. Gee

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gee's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Gee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gee has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Dr. Gee does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gee and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical University of South Carolina

Graduated in 2005

University Of South Carolina Honors College

Graduated in 2001

• Other Education
    6 Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces Seminar

Completed in 2010

Dr. Gee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings