Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS

Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS

Dentistry  |
Born, raised and educated right here in Houston, I knew from an early age that dentistry was my passion. Growing up, I always had dentists who were compassionate and caring people. These individuals were inspiring and fostered my interest in the field. I've had my fair share of dental experiences—braces, wisdom teeth, etc.—and was always curious about what was going on, what each tool was and how everything worked together. While attending Jersey Village High School, I volunteered at a hospital to get my first experience in the medical field. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Houston and was very active with the pre-dental society and health professions club on campus. I then attended the University of Texas–Houston Dental School in the world famous Texas Medical Center. I graduated in the top quarter of my class and was awarded the 9th District Dental Society Award for Dental Excellence and Ethics. I married my best friend, Natalie, in 2006. We met in middle school, where we played in the orchestra together. We began dating our junior year in high school and have been inseparable since. We have 2 dogs, Kobe and Louis and a cat, Sam.

6111 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 207

Houston, TX 77069

• AARP
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Camarata

This content was provided by Dr. Camarata "We believe it is compassion—that's where it all starts. Compassion means you care about the people you see and want nothing but the best for them. Wanting the best means paying attention to detail in the quality of work we provide, continuously developing our clinical skills and knowledge, and using the highest quality technology and materials on the market for our patients.

We accept PPO dental insurances. Please contact us to verify your coverage."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Camarata has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Camarata has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Camarata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Camarata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Camarata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Camarata to family and friends
Dr. Camarata Says:

We appreciate feedback from patients about the care they receive at Cypress Creek Family Dental. Thank you for telling others about your visit and do not hesitate to contact us directly with questions or concerns.

Dr. Camarata's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Absolutely live Dr Camarata. He is personable and very gentle with great a chairside manner. In fact I can honestly say he is the best dentist I have ever had. No review would be complete without mentioning that his entire staff is phenomenal. I feel like I'm visiting friends. I know that I matter to them. If you're looking for a dentist, do yourself a favor and give them a chance. You won't be sorry.
in Tomball |
Sheryl cleaned my teeth. She is a fabulous hygienist and did a great job. Dr. C checked me as well and overall a great experience. This was my first visit. Everyone was very nice and it was a pleasant experience. I will be back there in 6 months.
Spring, TX |
Always the BEST experience for dental work that isn’t exactly fun...Dr. Camarata and his excellent staff are top notch!
in Houston |
Very knowledgeable and down to earth. Doesn't push extras and gives you all the options of treatment. Caring and friendly. Our family has been coming to this practice for over 16 years!
Houston, TX |
Very skilled and gentle dentist who always greets you with a smile—wonderful office staff too
Huntsville, TX |
Since moving to Houston I've only trusted my teeth to Dr. Camarata and his team. Wait times are always less than 10 minutes and the staff is very friendly. I recommend Dr. Camarata to all friends and family in the Houston area.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Camarata is fantastic. He is always knowledgeable, kind, and efficient. His staff are excellent as well. Five stars!
in Cypress, TX |
My appointment was excellent as always! Its so nice to feel like you are with family who truly are caring and concerned about you. Professional, yet. compaassionate, doctor and all the staff. Who would ever expect to love going to the dentist- with or without pain!?! I feel blessed to be a patient there! Patti Brooks Cypress, Tx
in Houston, TX |
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Camarata’s practice since he started up. We couldn’t be happier with the care and concern shown by he and his professional staff for us. All of his staff are professional and so friendly.
in Spring, TX |
Well....today I had an old amalgam filling replaced with the new bonding material. Minimal discomfort. Dr. Camarata talked me through the procedure....telling me what to expect. Laura expertly assisted the doc. Kim at the reception desk....very courteous, friendly and competent. I feel very fortunate to have this dentist!
in Humble, TX |
Nicest Dentist and staff!!! Dr. Camarata has a calming mannerism. He's detailed explanations of conditions and treatments has put me and my family at ease. The Staff is very patient and they all make you feel very welcomed.
Excellent as always!
Personable, professional, very accommodating
Houston, TX |
Dr. Camarata and his staff are the perfect mix of personal and professional care. They always remember me from one visit to the next and make me feel at home. Dr. Camarata gives thorough answers to my questions, providing his reasoning for his guidance. Always a great experience by his team!
in Spring, TX |
This is the Best Dentist anywhere for those of us who are afraid of the Dentist ! What a Friendly guy and the office staff is so kind and nice ! Was going here for 30+ years before Dr. Nick took ove. Has proven to be one to trust and the right guy to carry on the Office's high standard of care.. I would never go anywhere else !?? Really can't say enough positive about these folks!
Houston, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Camarata. He took over the practice of Dr. McCrary who was an outstanding dentist. Dr. Camarata has definitely followed his footsteps. He is a very caring dentist who is very professional and puts his patients at ease. He does a thorough checkup and explains in detail any problems which may need to be corrected. He also offers a very generous insurance plan.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr. Camarata is an amazing dentist. He is extremely professional and he is awesome with his patients. They also have the best staff of any medical office that I have been in. I would definitely recommend any family and friends to Dr. Camarata.
Houston, TX |
Great dentist and great staff in every respect.
Cypress, TX |
Unbelievable staff and very caring and dedicated dentist who I highly recommend
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Camarata is awesome!!! He took over my dentists practice, because he was retiring. I was reluctant at first but decided to give him a chance. Sure glad I did. He has a calming, warm and confident personality. Such a personable and knowledgeable man. I would recommend him to anyone and have already sent over a friend in need of a good dentist. On the plus side, all three of my kids like him a lot as well. Ages range from 23 to 9 years old. Easy to get ahold of in emergency situations as well.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Camarata has always been pleasant, informed me of what he was doing as well as my options. I would definitely recommend him to others. The office staff also is very courteous and seems to be knowledgeable.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Camarata was very professional, nice and provided us with recommendations regarding my daughter's dental work. The staff was friendly and professional. It was our first visit to this office. We had great experiences and will return to see our new dentist in the near future.
Houston, TX |
A great dental office, with friendly staff. Always a great experience! Highly recommend
in Richmond, TX |
Highly recommended. I travel from Richmond to see him and his staff! Most of my immediate and extended family are already patients of Dr. Camarata so it goes without saying that he takes good care of his patients.
Very nice and careering
in Cypress, TX |
Dr Camarata and the staff provide excellent professional service.
Houston, TX |
I was a patient of Dr. McCrary when Dr. Camarata took over the practice. I was so sad to see Dr. McCrary retire but after meeting Dr. Camarata I was very pleased. I thought I would be looking for another dentist. Not so, I have had a wonderful experience with the change. Dr. Camarata is kind, gentle and a wonderful dentist. I am so happy. thanks Dr. Camarata
Houston, TX |
Dr. Camarata is the best dentist I have ever experienced. His staff is really helpful and frriendly. He gives vibes of a genuine concern. I recommend him as very proffesional.
in Tomball, Tx |
Dr. Nick Camarata is an outstanding dentist with a great team! Dr. Nick has had to take care of more than a few issues that I brought to him after a few years of neglect, including the necessity for a couple of implants. He employs state-of-the-art technology and pays close attention to the smallest of details to ensure the implants are perfectly fitted and blend well with the other teeth. He is a very personable and highly competent dentist and my family and I highly recommend him to anyone.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr. Nick is gentle and thorough. He asks if I have questions or concerns and listens. His staff is friendly and professional and there is never a wait. Highly recommend.
in Houston, TX |
The most important reason I would recommend this office is how well the dentist and staff listen to you. You will not feel like a number! You will not feel rushed.
in Houston, TX |
I haven't been to the dentist in many many years. And today I visited Dr. Camarata's office. Him and his whole staff was super professional and made me feel very at easy. And even though it has been only one visit I have found the dentist that me and my daughter will be going to from now on. Thank you Dr. Camarata and your staff for making me feel very at ease about my visit. Wish you and your staff the very best.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Camarata is a very caring dentist. I came in with a loose tooth and he knew I was in a lot of pain with the tooth so he pulled it that day instead of sending me back home. That night he called my home to check up on me. I would recommend him to all my friends.
in Spring, TX |
outstanding service and caring people
in Spring Tx |
Excellent
in Houston, TX |
Easy going and very informative. Just had a consultation no procedures so I cannot speak to skill or proficiency just yet but I feel confident in saying that it will be just as good as the rest of his services went. Very happy I found this dentist and his staff was excellent.
Caring. personalized service
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS?
Are you Dr. Camarata?