Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS

Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Houston, TX. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

6111 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 207

Houston, TX 77069

• AARP
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Camarata

Dr. Camarata's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Camarata "Born, raised and educated right here in Houston, I knew from an early age that dentistry was my passion. Growing up, I always had dentists who were compassionate and caring people. These individuals were inspiring and fostered my interest in the field. I've had my fair share of dental experiences—braces, wisdom teeth, etc.—and was always curious about what was going on, what each tool was and how everything worked together. While attending Jersey Village High School, I volunteered at a hospital to get my first experience in the medical field. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Houston and was very active with the pre-dental society and health professions club on campus. I then attended the University of Texas–Houston Dental School in the world famous Texas Medical Center. I graduated in the top quarter of my class and was awarded the 9th District Dental Society Award for Dental Excellence and Ethics. I married my best friend, Natalie, in 2006. We met in middle school, where we played in the orchestra together. We began dating our junior year in high school and have been inseparable since. We have 2 dogs, Kobe and Louis and a cat, Sam."

This content was provided by Dr. Camarata "We believe it is compassion—that's where it all starts. Compassion means you care about the people you see and want nothing but the best for them. Wanting the best means paying attention to detail in the quality of work we provide, continuously developing our clinical skills and knowledge, and using the highest quality technology and materials on the market for our patients.

We accept PPO dental insurances. Please contact us to verify your coverage."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Camarata has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Camarata has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Camarata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Camarata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Camarata's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Camarata

Dr. Camarata?
Dr. Camarata's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Always an excellent experience. Dr. and staff are pleasant and I highly recommend the practice to anyone looking for quality dental care.
Martin in Houston, TX – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS?
I have been going to this office for over 30 years...way before Dr. Camarata took over. I have to say that Dr. C and his staff are wonderful. I was afraid that the experience would change when a new doctor came along, but Dr. C is very gentle, thorough, and compassionate. Cheryl has been cleaning...Read More
Diann in Cypress – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS?
Excellent care. Dr. Camarata explains each step before he does it. He is careful, friendly, and very careful.
Terry Miller in Cypress, TX – Jan 31, 2018
Excellent
Tom in Houston,tx – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Camarata, DDS?
Dr. Camarata and his entire team is awesome. I have been going here for a long time so they feel like a second family.
Jan 12, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Camarata?