Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Brown

Relaxation Dental Specialties, Breckenridge, CO

235 S Ridge St Ste 2b Breckenridge, CO 80424

Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Breckenridge, CO and has been practicing for 6 years. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS
I have been a patient of Dr. Brown's for over a year now, and I couldn't ask for more from a dentist. Dr. Brown actually cares. No, I'm not talking about just "bedside manner,"-- though he surely does exude the requisite professionalism and caring -- I'm talking about a legitimate compulsion to solve dental problems. When he asks you about what has been bothering you with your teeth (often very painful), he listens intently. He holds himself to an exacting standard of care. You can see that any failure to provide you with the best care would lodge in his consciousness and bother him for a long time, so he's going to do the best he can.
Rubber Band-Man – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown in-and-of himself is a fascinating and wonderful conversationalist and excellent dentist. His office's choice to bill the wrong insurance account and then subsequently bill us when the claim was (rightly) rejected, and his office's choice to again bill us an additional arbitrary $600 for services not rendered when we pointed this out... is awful. We were very, very clear that husband/wife would require separate claims (duh) and responded appropriately to their requests, however I would advise that any future dealings with Dr. Brown and his judgment when it comes to the management of his practice be treated very, very carefully. Either he is not aware of the unmitigated incompetence of his staff, or he doesn't care. He came to Breckenridge, helped the community and got the hopes of the locals up, then canceled outstanding appointments (without telling any residents) and high-tailed it back to Salida. Does Dr. Brown even know? He infuriated a community. He isn't missed.
Oct 04, 2019
see review
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I had to get my wisdom teeth removed, and after many consultations at numerous dental offices, I was becoming very discouraged. I reluctantly set up one last appointment at Relaxation Dental. From the moment I walked into there cozy and inviting office, I felt right at home. Their AMAZING staff was so welcoming, I immediately felt at ease like these were friends I had known for years! Everything with my surgery went perfectly, and I can’t thank Dr. Brown and his staff enough! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Darren Ziegler in Frisco, CO – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Hands-down this is the best experience(in 5 decades)I have had at a dentist office! The entire staff was kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable. Ronnie is the best hygienist to ever clean my teeth. Her technique was painless and she is extremely thoughtful. Dr. Nick Brown assuaged my concerns with his calm manner and easy explanations for my dental care. As a new patient with an unexpected chip in my front tooth he fixed it like brand new during the thorough initial visit. Thank you t
Jennifer Logan, MD in Buena Vista, CO – Oct 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I moved to Breckenridge full time about 2 years ago. This was my second visit at Relaxation Dental Specialties and once again, it was the best dental experience of my life. I would highly recommend becoming a patient at this office.
Beau in CO, CO – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Great customer service. It feels like my hometown dental family.
Erik Ruminski in Breckenridge, CO – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I was welcomed by Jessica like I was family and Dr. Spike was very sincere and genuine. I'll get to experience his skills when I get the extraction and implant with graft. And Robyn the hygienist equals the best cleaning and most gentle X-rays ever!
Shelly in Breckenridge – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
As someone who hasn't really cared for dentists because of my past experiences with them, maybe because they didn't really seemed to care about me, I found Dr. Brown to be a genuine, caring person who is engaging, encouraging and honest. He knows there's work ahead with me, but doesn't seemed fazed in the least. I ask a lot of questions and he encourages that. For the first I actually look forward to my next visit.
Roman in Dillon – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I recommend to anyone the Relaxation Dental Clinic. Dr. Nick Brown is one of the good Dentist in Colorado, the staff is so friendly, and they have a great view of Mountain.?
Shie in Dillon, Colorado – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I love this dentist's office! Dr. Nick Brown and Dr. Paul Redpath are both excellent dentists as well as being super nice people. The entire staff is so friendly and welcoming. And the view from the dentist's chair can't be beat - gorgeous mountain views of the Ten Mile Range! I highly recommend this dental office to everyone!
Breckenridge, CO – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I am so thankful for Dr.Brown and his office! They were very kind and energetic upon our arrival and made my daughter and I feel welcomed. I appreciate his professional yet friendly demeanor! I will trust him with my family's teeth!
Harriet Hoffman in Breckenridge, Co – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Hidden in the back of the store front on the second floor in downtown Breckenridge a block down from the Breckenridge Post Office, is Relaxation Dentistry, headed by Dr .Nicholas Brown. As you sit in the chair you immediately begin to relax as your eyes take in the view of the Breckenridge ski trails. You have already been processed by a caring receptionist who assures you are in good hands and that the doctor will be in shortly. I was an out-of-towner in desperate need of some dental help. Dr.
Breckenridge, CO – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his staff were absolutely fantastic. I had a dental emergency while vacationing in Breckinridge and they were able to get me in and taken care of very quickly. They even called my dentist to ensure they had the best information about my crown so they could use the right adhesive to put it back on. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown and his staff.
Breckenridge, CO – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his staff were so wonderful to me. I went in for an emergency appointment because of a toothache that was making my vacation unbearable. They got me in quickly and gave me solutions for my issue. Dr. Brown made me as comfortable as he possibly could and ended up recommending an option that was best for me, not his bottom line. I really appreciate a doctor that really cares for his patients.
Stephany Mimms – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Wonderful dentist's office. Hardly felt my shots for a filling and they truly believe in patient care and doing what's right for each patient. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great dentist who does it the right way the first time.
Jonah Frykholm in Breckenridge Colorado – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Wonderful and personalised care. I've had horrible experiences at other offices in the county and I'll never go anywhere else again. Would highly recommend to everyone I know.
San Jose, CA – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Professional and convenient. So glad Dr. Brown is in Breckenridge to treat my girls and myself.
Polly in American Canyon, CA – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Still the best dentist my family has had.
Dominic in Leadville, Colorado – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Sedation is my fav. I have always struggled w/ going to the dentist...I just don't like needles & pain in my mouth...but with sedation I get to relax & I don't even remember a thing! It's really the best. The treatment I did get w/out sedation Dr. Brown was very caring, steady w/ his hands, & gives the softest injections I've ever had. Not only that, the entire office staff is caring & the environment isn't anything like any other office I've been to. If you're not going here, you're missing out
JB in Frisco, CO – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

My goal is to offer the absolute best care to achieve optimal oral health. I want to help my patients be in control of their oral health. We achieve this together with education, excellent preventative care, a minimally invasive approa...

• Cosmetic Dentistry