Dentistry  |
Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS
Dr. Brown was one of 6 brothers and sisters, and was raised in Wasilla, AK until he was 14 years old. He obtained his GED early so that he could work as a contractor in Japan also working in California and Texas. He even began a competitive snowboarding sponsorship, but cut it short to serve a Christian mission in England. After his return, he met his beautiful wife, Jessie, snowboarding the backcountry pass of Jackson Hole, WY. Together, they have 3 children; 10 yr old son, Kai, 8 yr old daughter, Taya, and 3 yr old daughter Trinlee. Dr. Brown finished his undergraduate schooling at University of Oregon, in Lundquist College of Business Honors Program. After working in business management only a short while, he realized he had not arrived where he wanted to be. After much research he and his wife realized that a career in Dentistry would fully utilize his various talents and his desire to make a difference. His family gave up a lot to support him through going back to school, but after just the first week, they knew it was worth it. He was almost shaking with excitement when he got home each day. It was the beginning of a passion. Six years after quitting his stable business job to go back to school, his family celebrated with him as he graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, WI. Since then he has dove into dentistry taking countless hours of Continuing Education in order to fulfill his career aspirations--to expertly provide all aspects of dentistry to his patients while helping them- through various techniques such as Conscious Sedation- to achieve optimum dental health with minimum discomfort. Dr. Brown truly enjoys getting to know others and their cultures/beliefs. In his free time, he loves working with his hands, creating/inventing/building things and volunteering for his church and scouting. He likes snowboarding, rock climbing, wake boarding, and almost any outdoor activity or sport. Above all else, he absolutely loves spending time and doing all of the above activities with his wife and kiddos. As excited as he and his family were to support him in his career dreams, they all felt as though a part of them was being left behind when they left the mountains. It's been a long winding road, and they couldn't be happier that it has ended here in the beautiful mountains of Summit County. They hope to NEVER leave!!! Dr. Brown looks forward to becoming an integral part of this community and in fact Dr. Brown has rapidly become Summit's Top Dentist for many of the more advanced dental procedures. He especially looks forward to earning your trust and friendship, helping you to achieve a smile as epic as the county we live in.

235 S Ridge St Ste 2B

Breckenridge, CO 80424

• Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Brown

My goal is to offer the absolute best care to achieve optimal oral health. I want to help my patients be in control of their oral health. We achieve this together with education, excellent preventative care, a minimally invasive approach, & a huge focus on patient comfort.

Should more advanced procedures be needed, I can save my patients time & money by not needing them to travel to or pay specialists higher fees. I am extensively educated, trained, & practiced in these areas.

If fear of pain is a factor holding you back, then I am your doc. I didn't like that I saw patients needing to go through so much more pain & suffering in dental care than in other healthcare fields. I hated that this often created a fear of & hesitancy in dental care. So, I sacrificed the time & money it took to become one of the very few dentists certified in oral and IV sedation procedures. This enables a stress-free, pain-free experience no matter how extensive (or not) your treatment plan is.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Oregon Lundquist College Of Business, Honors
  • Dental Implant Training / Education
  • Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy) Training / Education
  • Sedation Dentistry Education / Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Dillon, Colorado |
I recommend to anyone the Relaxation Dental Clinic. Dr. Nick Brown is one of the good Dentist in Colorado, the staff is so friendly, and they have a great view of Mountain.?
Breckenridge, CO |
I love this dentist's office! Dr. Nick Brown and Dr. Paul Redpath are both excellent dentists as well as being super nice people. The entire staff is so friendly and welcoming. And the view from the dentist's chair can't be beat - gorgeous mountain views of the Ten Mile Range! I highly recommend this dental office to everyone!
in Breckenridge, Co |
I am so thankful for Dr.Brown and his office! They were very kind and energetic upon our arrival and made my daughter and I feel welcomed. I appreciate his professional yet friendly demeanor! I will trust him with my family's teeth!
Breckenridge, CO |
Hidden in the back of the store front on the second floor in downtown Breckenridge a block down from the Breckenridge Post Office, is Relaxation Dentistry, headed by Dr .Nicholas Brown. As you sit in the chair you immediately begin to relax as your eyes take in the view of the Breckenridge ski trails. You have already been processed by a caring receptionist who assures you are in good hands and that the doctor will be in shortly. I was an out-of-towner in desperate need of some dental help. Dr.
Breckenridge, CO |
Dr. Brown and his staff were absolutely fantastic. I had a dental emergency while vacationing in Breckinridge and they were able to get me in and taken care of very quickly. They even called my dentist to ensure they had the best information about my crown so they could use the right adhesive to put it back on. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown and his staff.
Dr. Brown and his staff were so wonderful to me. I went in for an emergency appointment because of a toothache that was making my vacation unbearable. They got me in quickly and gave me solutions for my issue. Dr. Brown made me as comfortable as he possibly could and ended up recommending an option that was best for me, not his bottom line. I really appreciate a doctor that really cares for his patients.
in Breckenridge Colorado |
Wonderful dentist's office. Hardly felt my shots for a filling and they truly believe in patient care and doing what's right for each patient. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great dentist who does it the right way the first time.
San Jose, CA |
Wonderful and personalised care. I've had horrible experiences at other offices in the county and I'll never go anywhere else again. Would highly recommend to everyone I know.
in American Canyon, CA |
Professional and convenient. So glad Dr. Brown is in Breckenridge to treat my girls and myself.
in Leadville, Colorado |
Still the best dentist my family has had.
in Frisco, CO |
Sedation is my fav. I have always struggled w/ going to the dentist...I just don't like needles & pain in my mouth...but with sedation I get to relax & I don't even remember a thing! It's really the best. The treatment I did get w/out sedation Dr. Brown was very caring, steady w/ his hands, & gives the softest injections I've ever had. Not only that, the entire office staff is caring & the environment isn't anything like any other office I've been to. If you're not going here, you're missing out
in Dillon, CO |
He accepts that most people don't want to be at the dentist and makes it a great experience. I recommend him to my closest friends.
Thank you so much! We all try our very best to make you WANT to come back. WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS!! Being referred to your family and friends is the biggest compliment we can receive...again- THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?

Visit Dr. Brown