Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS

Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Breckenridge, CO and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 2014 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

235 S Ridge St Ste 2B

Breckenridge, CO 80424

• Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Brown treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

My goal is to offer the absolute best care to achieve optimal oral health. I want to help my patients be in control of their oral health. We achieve this together with education, excellent preventative care, a minimally invasive approa...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

What People Say About Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
see review
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I had to get my wisdom teeth removed, and after many consultations at numerous dental offices, I was becoming very discouraged. I reluctantly set up one last appointment at Relaxation Dental. From the moment I walked into there cozy and inviting office, I felt right at home. Their AMAZING staff was so welcoming, I immediately felt at ease like these were friends I had known for years! Everything with my surgery went perfectly, and I can’t thank Dr. Brown and his staff enough! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Hands-down this is the best experience(in 5 decades)I have had at a dentist office! The entire staff was kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable. Ronnie is the best hygienist to ever clean my teeth. Her technique was painless and she is extremely thoughtful. Dr. Nick Brown assuaged my concerns with his calm manner and easy explanations for my dental care. As a new patient with an unexpected chip in my front tooth he fixed it like brand new during the thorough initial visit. Thank you t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I moved to Breckenridge full time about 2 years ago. This was my second visit at Relaxation Dental Specialties and once again, it was the best dental experience of my life. I would highly recommend becoming a patient at this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Great customer service. It feels like my hometown dental family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I was welcomed by Jessica like I was family and Dr. Spike was very sincere and genuine. I'll get to experience his skills when I get the extraction and implant with graft. And Robyn the hygienist equals the best cleaning and most gentle X-rays ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
As someone who hasn't really cared for dentists because of my past experiences with them, maybe because they didn't really seemed to care about me, I found Dr. Brown to be a genuine, caring person who is engaging, encouraging and honest. He knows there's work ahead with me, but doesn't seemed fazed in the least. I ask a lot of questions and he encourages that. For the first I actually look forward to my next visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I recommend to anyone the Relaxation Dental Clinic. Dr. Nick Brown is one of the good Dentist in Colorado, the staff is so friendly, and they have a great view of Mountain.?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I love this dentist's office! Dr. Nick Brown and Dr. Paul Redpath are both excellent dentists as well as being super nice people. The entire staff is so friendly and welcoming. And the view from the dentist's chair can't be beat - gorgeous mountain views of the Ten Mile Range! I highly recommend this dental office to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
I am so thankful for Dr.Brown and his office! They were very kind and energetic upon our arrival and made my daughter and I feel welcomed. I appreciate his professional yet friendly demeanor! I will trust him with my family's teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Hidden in the back of the store front on the second floor in downtown Breckenridge a block down from the Breckenridge Post Office, is Relaxation Dentistry, headed by Dr .Nicholas Brown. As you sit in the chair you immediately begin to relax as your eyes take in the view of the Breckenridge ski trails. You have already been processed by a caring receptionist who assures you are in good hands and that the doctor will be in shortly. I was an out-of-towner in desperate need of some dental help. Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his staff were absolutely fantastic. I had a dental emergency while vacationing in Breckinridge and they were able to get me in and taken care of very quickly. They even called my dentist to ensure they had the best information about my crown so they could use the right adhesive to put it back on. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his staff were so wonderful to me. I went in for an emergency appointment because of a toothache that was making my vacation unbearable. They got me in quickly and gave me solutions for my issue. Dr. Brown made me as comfortable as he possibly could and ended up recommending an option that was best for me, not his bottom line. I really appreciate a doctor that really cares for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Wonderful dentist's office. Hardly felt my shots for a filling and they truly believe in patient care and doing what's right for each patient. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great dentist who does it the right way the first time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Wonderful and personalised care. I've had horrible experiences at other offices in the county and I'll never go anywhere else again. Would highly recommend to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Professional and convenient. So glad Dr. Brown is in Breckenridge to treat my girls and myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Still the best dentist my family has had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
Sedation is my fav. I have always struggled w/ going to the dentist...I just don't like needles & pain in my mouth...but with sedation I get to relax & I don't even remember a thing! It's really the best. The treatment I did get w/out sedation Dr. Brown was very caring, steady w/ his hands, & gives the softest injections I've ever had. Not only that, the entire office staff is caring & the environment isn't anything like any other office I've been to. If you're not going here, you're missing out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?
He accepts that most people don't want to be at the dentist and makes it a great experience. I recommend him to my closest friends.
Thank you so much! We all try our very best to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Brown, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

Relaxation Dental Specialties, Breckenridge, CO

MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brown treats patients.