Dr. Nicasio Sarabia Jr., DDS

Dr. Nicasio Sarabia Jr., DDS

7 reviews

Dentistry | Male | 62 years old

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Dr. Nicasio Sarabia Jr. I am a general dentist and have been practicing Dentistry in the Porterville area for nearly 30 years. Contact Nicasio Sarabia, Jr. DDS today for quality professional dental services in Porterville, Calif. and surrounding areas. We are a licensed family and community dentist’s office specializing in adult and children’s dental services. I grew up in Stockton, California. In the summers I enjoyed spending time at the Delta, fishing and exploring the area. During the winters, I developed a keen interest in science, which probably led me to dentistry. I was accepted to University of California San Francisco, School of Dentistry in the Fall of 1979 and received my degree four years later in 1983. I have devoted my time to learning as much as possible in the fields of 1. Pharmacology 2. Physiology 3. Anatomy Learning these disciplines improve the quality care I can provide to my patients. I enjoy daily jogging and weight lifting, chess and all forms of photography. My interest in photography includes and is not limited to: 1. Portraits 2. Nature 3. Black and White 4. Macro Read more

NICASIO SARABIA JR DDS

Learn about this dentist

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Dr. Nicasio Sarabia Jr. I am a general dentist and have been practicing Dentistry in the Porterville area for nearly 30 years. Contact Nicasio Sarabia, Jr. DDS today for quality professional dental services in Porterville, Calif. and surrounding areas. We are a licensed family and community dentist’s office specializing in adult and children’s dental services. I grew up in Stockton, California. In the summers I enjoyed spending time at the Delta, fishing and exploring the area. During the winters, I developed a keen interest in science, which probably led me to dentistry. I was accepted to University of California San Francisco, School of Dentistry in the Fall of 1979 and received my degree four years later in 1983. I have devoted my time to learning as much as possible in the fields of 1. Pharmacology 2. Physiology 3. Anatomy Learning these disciplines improve the quality care I can provide to my patients. I enjoy daily jogging and weight lifting, chess and all forms of photography. My interest in photography includes and is not limited to: 1. Portraits 2. Nature 3. Black and White 4. MacroRead more

Dr. Sarabia Jr.'s Experience

Dr. Sarabia Jr.'s Performance
in porterville |
Best dentist ever
Visalia, CA |
The visits to Dr. Sarabia has turned out VERY BAD! a tooth ache and he fills parts of other teeth and then the second visit he filled in areas of other teeth and then the next visit with a REALLY BAD TOOTH ACHE he finally pulled the tooth that had a crack in it from a tooth cover that he put in a year ago and now trying to charge $1743.00....For WHAT???? This is a Dentist that I feel is REALLY BAD!
Have you seen Dr. Nicasio Sarabia Jr., DDS?

Dr. Sarabia Jr.'s Care Philosophy

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Dr. Nicasio Sarabia Jr. I am a general dentist and have been practicing Dentistry in the Porterville area for nearly 30 years.  Contact Nicasio Sarabia, Jr. DDS today for quality professional dental services in Porterville, Calif. and surrounding areas. We are a licensed family and community dentist’s office specializing in adult and children’s dental services.

I have devoted my time to learning as much as possible in the fields of

1. Pharmacology  2. Physiology  3.  Anatomy

I enjoy daily jogging and weight lifting, chess and all forms of photography.  My interest in photography includes and is not limited to:

1. Portraits  2.  Nature  3. Black and White  4.  Macro

Dr. Sarabia Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Sarabia Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sarabia Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Amalgam Dental Fillings