Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Westminster, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sanders to book an appointment.

Dr. Sanders

Westminster Dental Arts Group

7350 Lowell Blvd Westminster, CO 80030

Dr. Sanders' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanders

3.8

Dr. Sanders

Had a deep cleaning and some fillings paid well over $1000 plus my insurance paid them well over that amount as well and months later I’m still receiving more bills for hundreds of dollars. The front desk can’t get anything right. Very rude when I called to question the bill as well. There are far better places near by don’t waste your time here.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Shantel – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
If you are like me and are scared of getting dental work done, Dr. Sanders is the dentist for you. He was calming and kind while explaining what he would do and made sure I was completely comfortable at all times. I was so impressed. I will definitely come back again!!
Dec 22, 2020
Dr. Sanders' Reply –
Thank you for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
I’ve seen Dr. Sanders multiple times now and have nothing but great things to share about my experiences. He is so knowledgeable and kind. I also noticed they updated all of their equipment recently which made me feel even more confident with their practice. I would 100% refer him to my friends and family.
Denver – Dec 22, 2020
Dr. Sanders' Reply –
Thank you for the great review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
The teeth cleaning was fine. The dentist service was fine. I wouldn't get major dental work done here as it seems like they have dated equipment. Theresa, one of the front desk ladies, was one of the rudest employees i've dealt with, period. The dentist provided me with a $15 thing of special toothpaste.She made a mistake and didnt charge me for an item when I left from my teeth cleaning way back in the summer of 2020 (it's December now). She had been sending follow up mail to the wrong address and i only received a phone call today to pay for the toothpaste. During this time they had added $0.61 of finance charges. I asked for them to be removed, because of the principle. She said she would drop them and asked if i would just pay the $15. I said yes and gave my credit card information. She then said she was adding back the $0.61 to the bill. It's $0.61, and really doesn't matter at the end of the day, but the pettiness involved here is insane. Absolutely disgusting service.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Zachary Collins – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
I’ve been to this Dental office twice have found them to be very thorough, professional, courteous, & personable. They take the time to explain procedures and answer questions. They’ve adapted their practice very well in this time of Covid-19 and I plan to use them as my dental provider for the foreseeable future. Good people, I would definitely recommend this dental office.
Tom McGinn – Jun 17, 2020
Dr. Sanders' Reply –
Thank you so much for your kind words Tom!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
I have seen Dr. Sanders for over twenty years and he is one of the best dentist around. His staff is always polite and very courteous. I have other family members that also see Dr. Sander
Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for your loyalty! We greatly appreciate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
Dr Sanders has been my dentist for almost 18 years. I’m 92 years old and still have my original teeth. I don’t know how much of this can be attributed to him, but I don’t think there are many of us left with that record. He’s great and has a great sense of humor. His daughter, just started practicing with him after receiving her doctors degree. She’s intelligent, informative and very caring. I would be happy to recommend either one.
Palmer Kimball – Nov 19, 2019
Thank you! We enjoy your sense of humor too....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for well over a decade and have absolutely no complaints. He, and now his daughter, are professional and courteous, as well as take a vested interest in getting to know their patients. The office staff is excellent and Kelsey, my dental hygienist, is also as good as they get. Not sure what could have gone wrong with the person named "Arvada" in 2018 to warrant one-star, but some people just have bad teeth genetics and even Dr. Sanders may not be able to do anything to keep their teeth from falling apart. May I suggest getting dentures?
Ed C. – Jun 07, 2019
Thank you for your very kind review Ed. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
Dr. Nelson Sanders is a terrible dentist. He did a root canal and put a crown on me a year ago and it already needs to be replaced because of his error. Every piece of dental work that my family has had to get done after using him for 15 years has been to fix things he did not do right. I would not recommend him at all. The hygienists are rude and do not give helpful advice, instead they say terrible things and try to scare you instead of help you. Find somewhere else where they will take good c
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Arvada – Mar 07, 2018
We value ourselves on our patient experience and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?
Five Stars all the way around!! Dr. Sanders worked his artistry by putting four (4) absolutely BEAUTIFUL porcelain crowns on my top front teeth this week.. He restored my teeth as well as my smile!! There are no words to thank him and his assistant Michelle for the professional, top notch job that they did. What a wonderful early Christmas present this was!! Highly, highly recommend Dr. Nelson Sanders!!
Susan in Denver – Dec 24, 2017
Dr. Sanders' Reply –
So happy to hear you love your new teeth Susan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Sanders, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanders?