Dr. Nelson Diaz, DMD

Dr. Nelson Diaz, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Nelson Diaz, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Diaz Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Diaz

Dr. Diaz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Diaz "I love having the opportunity, every day, to improve the lives of my patients. By correcting bites and creating a beautiful smile, I ensure patients have stronger oral health and greater self-esteem. My father is an orthodontist. Since I was in high school, I knew I wanted to do what he does. He inspires me, especially seeing his patients being thrilled with their new smiles. I truly love my career, and thrive when I am able to help my patients to smile with confidence. I sincerely believe I am in one of the best professions in the world. Every day I have the opportunity to meet unique, wonderful people. I enjoy fascinating conversations and am constantly learning, all while making a lasting, positive difference in each person’s life. — Dr. Nelson Diaz Each year, Dr. Diaz takes many hours of continuing education (CE). He is committed to providing the highest standard of orthodontic treatment, and CE enables him to stay current with the latest technologies and approaches, which he incorporates into his patients’ care. Dr. Diaz regularly attends general orthodontic seminars, as well as seminars on temporary anchorage devices, Invisalign®, and dental lasers. Happily married, Dr. Diaz and his wife have two wonderful girls, as well as a Cocker Spaniel and a betta fish. His family is everything to him. They enjoy their time together and with friends. The family likes to go to the movies, attend Orlando City Soccer Club games, and pursue many outdoor activities. Dr. Diaz enjoys staying active, as well, and can often be found running, playing tennis, or playing soccer."

This content was provided by Dr. Diaz "At Diaz Orthodontics, we love creating healthy, beautiful smiles, a patient at a time. Dr. Nelson Diaz and our team enjoy spending our days making people laugh and feel good about themselves, while creating their new smile. Offering personalized attention, a focus on your comfort, and a welcoming, fun, and safe environment, we know you’ll enjoy your visits.

We understand that your smile needs are as unique as you are. Starting with your complimentary consultation, we’ll ask about your goals, timeline, and concerns. Then Dr. Diaz will examine your mouth and determine your clinical requirements. Considering all the information, he’ll create a custom treatment approach that’s perfect for your smile.

Each of us is an experienced professional. We’re also friendly and personable, and enjoy getting to know our patients. We’ll listen to you, build a friendship, and look forward to your visits. And when treatment is finished, we’ll celebrate your new smile!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Florida International University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Diaz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Diaz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diaz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Diaz

Dr. Diaz?
Dr. Diaz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nelson Diaz, DMD
We arrived in Dr Diaz offices without an appointment as my daughter broke her brace whilst we were on holiday from the UK, the wire was sticking into her gum causing it to bleed. Despite no appointment and being from the UK the team could not have been more friendly and helpful. Dr Diaz saw Millie...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Diaz, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Diaz?