Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Berardinelli

Berardinelli, Nelson V DMD

4154 Old William Penn Hwy Ste 200 Murrysville, PA 15668

Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Murrysville, PA. He is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Berardinelli to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Oral Surgeons & Maxillofacial Surgeons in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Berardinelli accepts

Dr. Berardinelli accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Berardinelli's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD...

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Berardinelli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berardinelli

4.1

Dr. Berardinelli?
What People Say About Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD
I went in mid Feb for a tiny chip repair and left in tears, with my front healthy tooth completely and carelessly altered. Instead of a detailed conversation over the reason I was there, the exam was rushed and not discussed in any length. The doctor just looked over the back of my front teeth, said “easy fix” and started drilling without going over or explaining anything! At this point, I’m in shock. I had zero knowledge to what was being done and there was discomfort. After it was over, little was said.. I payed $175.00 and left. Looked in the mirror as soon as I got in my car, and the chip was still there. I sobbed, went back in to address that I didn’t have done what I was there for. The hygienist apologized and said she thought I was there for “the ledge” on my tooth, and she led the doctor in the wrong direction. ..I mentioned nothing of the sort during the entire exam, ..and I made the appointment for a “small chip repair”. I’ve never had any issues with the “legde” at the bot
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
From the first time I met Dr Berardenelli and the entire staff, I was so impressed with not only the professional and informative care, it was about how each and everyone at the office were so kind and friendly! I admire all of their wonderful talents. Thank you so much!
Tony Arzenti in Trafford , PA – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
I recently completed a dental procedure at Dr. Berardinelli's office. It included removing recaps, saving teeth and multiple extractions and new dentures. All work was done with skill and regard for my comfort. Go A Team! Nice people all! Many thanks. Dolores Conley
Dolores Conley in North Braddock, PA – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
Dr. Berardinelli is the best dentist in Murrysville! He spends time explaining procedures and provides multiple options for solutions that fit your needs. Appointments are easy to get and wait times are minimal. Office staff is very pleasant. I recommend trying Dr. Berardinelli!
PA – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
My entire family has Dr. Berardinelli as our dentist for over 35 years. Through those years the office has changed by upgrading equipment and Dr Nelson continues his education to stay up to date. This is just a first class operation that is very professional and respects the patients time.
Chris Skupien – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
An excellent dentist who has consistently provided dental services of the highest quality. Creates a plan to accomplish the desired goals of the patient within their insurance plan, budget and timeline. Remains current with techniques and tools. Would recommend his services without reservation.
Terri Marts in Export, PA – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
Dr. Berardinelli is awesome... unfortunately that is where it ends. His front office staff are as unprofessional as they are incompetent. Most recently and the final straw was being charged missed appointment fees because they screwed up the day of my appointment (which I'm not sure how that happens when I always go on the same day) and after receiving the reminder call making us realize they had the wrong date it was then impossible to get in touch with them to discuss the error for 3 days and
Dustin in Pittsburgh, PA – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?
Dr Berardinelli is professional, knowledgeable, and is caring and concerned about his patients. He's absolutely wonderful,best dentist ! His entire staff is so nice, Donna his assistant is so caring and Tracey , highly recommend this practice.
Beth in Greensburg, PA – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nelson Berardinelli, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berardinelli?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery