Dr. Neil Woods, DDS

Dr. Neil Woods, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Neil Woods, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Severna Park, MD and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry in 1972 and practices dentistry.

156 Ritchie Hwy

Severna Park, MD 21146

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Woods

This content was provided by Dr. Woods "Our priority is to deliver quality care in a comfortable and convenient setting. Feel free to watch television during any of our high-tech restorative and cosmetic dental procedures, which include Cerec , Invisalign and Zoom! teeth whitening. Nitrous oxide and oral sedation are available for anxious patients. We are also open late and on Saturdays for your convenience."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1972

Dr. Woods has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Woods has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woods does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woods and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woods' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Woods

3.2

39.53488372093023%

Dr. Woods?
Dr. Woods' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neil Woods, DDS
I love that you can speak with Dr. Woods even after hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Woods, DDS?
Terrible miscommunication with appointment, even after calling multiple times the week following up to the appointment to make sure everything was correct. Was met with forceful treatment, losing of my records, my appointment mismanaged, making me have to come back in another week to get what I was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Woods, DDS?
Do Not!! I repeat DO NOT go anywhere near this place. It is dirty, mismanaged, they are pushy the minute you walk in to get expensive treatment. They are con artists that way overbill thinking you are stupid and will pay for work never done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Woods, DDS?
Was very disappointed in my initial and only visit to this office. They falsly advertise a complimentary exam for $1 then told me it didn't apply to my condition no one even looked in my mouth but 3 people asked for over $100 for xrays including dr woods. I was extremely disappointed a will not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Woods, DDS?
I recently got my teeth cleaned & told the dental hygienist that my teeth were very sensitive & to please be as gentle! His first words out of his mouth "do I brush with Sensadyne Toothpaste?!" Yes I do sometimes, I replied. Regardless, he proceeded to clean my teeth! I was very uncomfortable! ...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Woods?