Dr. Neil Cornell, DDS

Dr. Neil Cornell, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Neil Cornell, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read his story

6565 S Yale Ave # 1105

Tulsa, OK 74136

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Cornell

Dr. Cornell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cornell "Dr. Neil R. Cornell received his undergraduate degree in Biology from West Virginia University in 1993, after which he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery at the WVU School of Dentistry in 1997. Dr. Cornell performed his General Practice Residency (focused on oral surgery) at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Martinsburg, WV. That experience began growing his passion for providing an advanced level of treatment and wider breadth of services he wished to provide with excellence to his patients. Subsequent to the VA hospital residency, he chose to pursue an implant training course and continues to participate in some of the most sought after dental peer study groups in the country. In light of his ongoing studies, Dr. Cornell enjoys providing a level of comprehensive care that is of tremendous benefit to his patients. During the more complex cases, he walks with his patients through a learning and discovery phase, and comes to mutually agreed upon plans that can serve the patient both aesthetically and functionally."

This content was provided by Dr. Cornell "Dr. Cornell and his staff work hard to be one of the best dental offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma and beyond. With our advanced technology, patient-centered focus, and commitment to comprehensive dentistry, we can provide the dental treatments needed to help you and your whole family have the healthy mouths and teeth you deserve. Dr. Cornell has the right mix of techniques, patient-centered focus, and treatments to help you and your family have great, healthy smiles."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• West Virginia Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Martinsburg Va Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • West Virginia University School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Cornell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cornell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cornell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cornell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cornell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cornell to family and friends
Dr. Cornell's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
Staff is very friendly & engaged. Dr is very friendly but professional. I really dislike going to the dentist & they did everything possible to make me comfortable. Highly recommended!!
in Tulsa, OK |
I love the staff and the dental hygienist Theresa and will feel confident as a senior they will take great care of me!
in Tulsa, OK |
I have been very pleased with Dr. Cornell and his staff. Her is very knowledgable, kind, and caring. Whether a replacement of an old filling needs to be done or routine cleaning, I couldn't ask for better care and expertise. I highly recommend his dental practice to anyone who is seeking such dental care.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have been seeing Dr Cornell for a few years now and highly recommend him and his staff. They are professional and friendly and excellent at their jobs. Because of heath problems that leave me in pain, I am not the easiest patient, however, they are always kind and do what they can to make me comfortable. It is vey appreciated by me and does not go unnoticed.
Tulsa |
Very knowledgeable & thoroughly explains everything. In thr past, I've had some bad experiences; I can honestly say I have never had any complaints. I highly recommend.Dr. Cordell.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have recommended my dentist, Dr. Cornell to family and friends. Perhaps the location has been a determining factor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Excellent dentist. Very up to date with newest and best treatment. Very personable, down to earth and concerned about his patients and the out come of helping them with their dental problems.
Sand Springs, OK |
Very knowledgeable and friendly.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Cornell is so caring and explains everything thoroughly. Shout out to his crew that supports him!!
in TULSA |
Great to meet the my new dentist and he is kind and good sense of humor. So needed and appreciated in today's medical arenas. Staff met me with a smile and the wait time was almost none! Left knowing I am in good hands.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had a crown and a filling done. It was fast and they were very caring and gentle. Always concerned about my comfort. Highly reccommemd Dr. Cornell and his staff!!
Tulsa, OK |
Very knowledgeable. Good personality.
Royse City, TX |
Pleasant & skilled staff, clean & comfortable office
in Afton, OK |
Dr Cornell is both my husbands and my dentist and we feel thankful that we found him! The staff as well as Dr Cornell are so pleasant to be around. We would both highly recommend Dr Cornell!!
in Tulsa, OK |
The staff and Dr. Cornell are very professional but compassionate and friendly. The office was clean, welcoming, relaxing, efficient and professional. I was in and out as though I stopped at a "quick stop" but I never felt rushed. I received information on all my options and communication was awesome. I have never been so impressed.
in Tulsa, OK |
On-time and friendly atmosphere. Knowledgeable staff who are eager to help. Interested Doc both personable and savvy to the newest techniques and technology available.
in Tulsa |
Consistency of maintaining high standards of professional practice from all the staff!
in Tulsa, OK |
I have been to a few dentists in the Tulsa area and did have a good experience and did not go back. I can truly say that my experience with Dr. Cornell and his staff has been wonderful. He is very caring and knowledgeable...his staff top notch! They are kind and compassionate as well. I highly recommend him to anyone needing dental care.
in Sand Springs, OK |
Dr. Cornell and his staff treat me like family. I trust all my dental care to them. I've never been disappointed.
Mansfield, TX |
From the office staff to Dr. Cornell you are treated professionally and courteously.
in oologah ok |
Always a good experience from the front desk to dr Cornell. If you have to go to the dentist he's the one to go to.
in Collinsville, OK |
Dr. Cornell was very knowledgeable about his profession and practices. He introduced me to new procedures concerning teeth grinding, and after spending a good deal of time with me, was able to create a tooth splint to correct the grinding. He was very professional and pleasant to work with.
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Cornell and his staff are amazing! Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Neil Cornell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cornell?