Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Brodsky

Lifeway Dental Connections

9303 Seminole Blvd Ste D Seminole, FL 33772

Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Seminole, FL. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Brodsky accepts

Dr. Brodsky accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Brodsky treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brodsky

Dr. Brodsky?
Dr. Brodsky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS
Very, caring, thorough and meticulous! All great qualities for a dentist and staff to have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Very friendly environment. Terrific dental work as well as routine cleanings. They really work with you as a partner and always explain your options. They work very well with my dental insurance and never fail to call with a quote for costs before the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
I've been with Dr. Brodsky and team since about 2008. Always been happy with the experience! Caring and friendly staff and a great Dr! Whenever I've needed something, they've been quick to help, make time, and get things resolved - from toothpaste suggestions to tooth restoration work. Never had a problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky and staff are excellent with their patients. I have a hygienist, Kelly, who is excellent at scaling teeth. It is hard to find a great hygienist. And Dr. Brodsky explains your condition really well and enjoy having him as my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
The entire experience of visiting Dr. Brodsky's practice is a positive one. The front office folks are helpful and very friendly (Mariella is a gem). The hygienist Kelly is very thorough and she takes the extra time to give me the deep cleaning that I need for my perio situation. And finally, Dr. Brodsky is not only a good dentist, he is a total gentleman. I like him immensely. Not to mention he drives a hot car:) Two thumbs up from Greg Graham !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky and his staff are always very friendly and professional. Going to the dentist is not one of my favorite things to do, but he and his staff take the pain out of the experience. I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Amazing staff! I had questions about becoming a dentist and Dr. Neil actually too his time to print me a few papers with information about classes I needed for dental school before applying. Very caring office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
This is a top-notch dental office staffed by really great people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Excellent service and well trained personnel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
This is without a doubt the best dental practice I have ever been to. I am 72 yrs young, and have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for several years, and would never think of changing. Dr. Brodsky made my partial plates and used a flexable material which uses no wires and is very comfortable as well. I would rate this practice A+++, try it, you'll love the staff and the warm feeling you get when you walk in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky and the entire staff are the Best! From normal hygiene to alignment, every service is done professionally assuring excellent results. However the greatest talent of this practice is patient comfort and concern. You treated as family and Dr. Brodsky always makes sure you are comfortable and pain free. Every member of the practice shares his commitment to excellence and patient comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Gentle, caring and most professional dentist ever. He did work for me MANY years ago and found him again about 5 years back. Could NOT be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky is an outstanding dentist. He is very honest and sincere and makes all his patients feel comfortable. I always leave his office with a smile on my face :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
When you walk in the door the office staff is always warm and friendly. After having a silver filling for 40 years, it was time for a crown. I have never needed any extensive, major dental procedures done before in my life but that filling was long overdue to be replaced. I was a little apprehensive about the idea of having a crown, but Dr. Brodsky reviewed the exact details of how he was going to replace my filling. He reassured me that all would be good and it was! The crown fits perfectl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
I have seen various Dentists through my life/living changes. Dr. Brodsky is one of only two (other not local) that I would HIGHLY recommend for the entire family. A caring, compassionate dentist w/ a sense of humor. He is very efficient, expedient and most of all has a soft touch in his profession. Finding all three in a dentist is rare at best. Recently fit me in first thing on an emergency for a badly chipped tooth. Dr. Brodsky as well as staff are very personable with excellent people skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Neil Brodsky is an awesome dentist !! Great with children !! His staff is knowledgeable and very very friendly !! Would definitely recommend !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Excellent dentist and office staff. I have gone to this office for over 20 years and I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
What an awesome place to go! I've been going to Dr. Brodsky for many years. His staff is just as wonderful as he is! Most people fret at just the thought of gong to the dentist. This Dr. Office will change your mindset. This entire staff are very personable. You get a warm relaxed feeling when you first arrive. The receptionist knows your name (they are expecting you) and is knowledgeable. Their lounge is beautiful with comfortable seating. The Hygienist is highly skilled & compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
From front desk to checkout my visit was perfect! The office staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and Dr. Brodsky is one of the best dentists I've ever had. I was so satisfied with this office that I am scheduling appointments for my entire family with Dr. Brodsky. If you're looking for a dentist in the Seminole area call Dr. Brodsky!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Great service always accommodating. Very friendly staff.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brodsky?