Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 67

Dr. Brodsky

Lifeway Dental Connections

9303 Seminole Blvd Ste D Seminole, FL 33772

Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Seminole, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brodsky to book an appointment.

Dr. Brodsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brodsky

Dr. Brodsky?
What People Say About Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS
Today was my first emergency visit. Was scheduled promptly and after discussing options, the missing filling was replaced along with another right next to it. Have been a long time patient and NEVER disappointed. All procedures are painless and professionally done.
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
I recently became a new patient and couldn't be happier. Myra, the assistant made me feel welcome and explain how my appointment would proceed. The team took care to explain all aspects of my care including touring the office. They took the time to work with me to get my dental history from my previous dentist. The doctor spent a good deal of time with me explaining my dental strengths and weaknesses and developed and explained a plan for my continued dental health. Kelly, the hygienist, was patient and took the time to explain each step in my cleaning before she started and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I could not recommend this office more!
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky has been our family dentist for over 20 years! We are always so pleased with the quality of service and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended!
Largo, FL – Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Very, caring, thorough and meticulous! All great qualities for a dentist and staff to have.
St Petersburg, FL – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Very friendly environment. Terrific dental work as well as routine cleanings. They really work with you as a partner and always explain your options. They work very well with my dental insurance and never fail to call with a quote for costs before the procedure.
C.G. in St Petersburg, FL – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
I've been with Dr. Brodsky and team since about 2008. Always been happy with the experience! Caring and friendly staff and a great Dr! Whenever I've needed something, they've been quick to help, make time, and get things resolved - from toothpaste suggestions to tooth restoration work. Never had a problem.
Elliott N. in Seminole, FL – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky and staff are excellent with their patients. I have a hygienist, Kelly, who is excellent at scaling teeth. It is hard to find a great hygienist. And Dr. Brodsky explains your condition really well and enjoy having him as my dentist.
Jean G. in Seminole – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
The entire experience of visiting Dr. Brodsky's practice is a positive one. The front office folks are helpful and very friendly (Mariella is a gem). The hygienist Kelly is very thorough and she takes the extra time to give me the deep cleaning that I need for my perio situation. And finally, Dr. Brodsky is not only a good dentist, he is a total gentleman. I like him immensely. Not to mention he drives a hot car:) Two thumbs up from Greg Graham !
Greg Graham in SEMINOLE – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky and his staff are always very friendly and professional. Going to the dentist is not one of my favorite things to do, but he and his staff take the pain out of the experience. I would highly recommend them.
Janetta Kleier in Redington Shores, Florida – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Amazing staff! I had questions about becoming a dentist and Dr. Neil actually too his time to print me a few papers with information about classes I needed for dental school before applying. Very caring office!
Desiree in Seminole, FL – Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
This is a top-notch dental office staffed by really great people.
PV in Seminole, FL – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Excellent service and well trained personnel
St Petersburg, FL – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
This is without a doubt the best dental practice I have ever been to. I am 72 yrs young, and have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for several years, and would never think of changing. Dr. Brodsky made my partial plates and used a flexable material which uses no wires and is very comfortable as well. I would rate this practice A+++, try it, you'll love the staff and the warm feeling you get when you walk in.
PAUL CEASARE in Largo, FL – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky and the entire staff are the Best! From normal hygiene to alignment, every service is done professionally assuring excellent results. However the greatest talent of this practice is patient comfort and concern. You treated as family and Dr. Brodsky always makes sure you are comfortable and pain free. Every member of the practice shares his commitment to excellence and patient comfort.
Tom A. in St Petersburg, FL – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Dr. Brodsky is an outstanding dentist. He is very honest and sincere and makes all his patients feel comfortable. I always leave his office with a smile on my face :)
Catherine in Saint Petersburg – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
When you walk in the door the office staff is always warm and friendly. After having a silver filling for 40 years, it was time for a crown. I have never needed any extensive, major dental procedures done before in my life but that filling was long overdue to be replaced. I was a little apprehensive about the idea of having a crown, but Dr. Brodsky reviewed the exact details of how he was going to replace my filling. He reassured me that all would be good and it was! The crown fits perfectl
Marlene L. in Seminole, FL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
I have seen various Dentists through my life/living changes. Dr. Brodsky is one of only two (other not local) that I would HIGHLY recommend for the entire family. A caring, compassionate dentist w/ a sense of humor. He is very efficient, expedient and most of all has a soft touch in his profession. Finding all three in a dentist is rare at best. Recently fit me in first thing on an emergency for a badly chipped tooth. Dr. Brodsky as well as staff are very personable with excellent people skills.
Richard W. Field in Seminole, FL – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Neil Brodsky is an awesome dentist !! Great with children !! His staff is knowledgeable and very very friendly !! Would definitely recommend !!
Nancy Dorsam in Largo Florida – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
Excellent dentist and office staff. I have gone to this office for over 20 years and I highly recommend.
Lindsey magness in Largo, Florida – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?
What an awesome place to go! I've been going to Dr. Brodsky for many years. His staff is just as wonderful as he is! Most people fret at just the thought of gong to the dentist. This Dr. Office will change your mindset. This entire staff are very personable. You get a warm relaxed feeling when you first arrive. The receptionist knows your name (they are expecting you) and is knowledgeable. Their lounge is beautiful with comfortable seating. The Hygienist is highly skilled & compassionate!
Hummel Tire and Auto in Seminole, FL – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brodsky?

• Cosmetic Dentistry