Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 68

Dr. Neil Brodsky, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Seminole, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brodsky to book an appointment.

Dr. Brodsky

Lifeway Dental Connections

9303 Seminole Blvd Ste D Seminole, FL 33772

Dr. Brodsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brodsky

Dr. Brodsky
After over 20 years in the military I have seen many dentist.. I can honestly say Dr Brodsky is the very best. Although I would prefer not to see the before and after photos, it does make you feel that you are being treated fairly. (I trust Dr. Brodsky will only perform what is needed and no more.) You will be shown what is needed and then you will decide the next step. You can not go wrong selecting Dr Brodsky, I know I am glad I did! By the way, Kelly does a great job cleaning your teeth..
Larry O – Feb 02, 2021
definition of lo;pre·flex: an action performed without conscious thought as an automatic response to a stimulus. It's called a gag reflex for a reason. It is an autonomic response out of a person's ability to control. Dr. Brodsky got irritated at my REFLEX, scolded me, threw his tools on the table and belittled me. I have to pay money to be treated like a two-year-old? I wouldn't recommend this doctor to another living soul. Although the appointment took less time than I was quoted, the doctor seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of me. When patients irritate you to the point of losing your cool, it's time to retire, Dr. Brodsky!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 21, 2020
Today was my first emergency visit. Was scheduled promptly and after discussing options, the missing filling was replaced along with another right next to it. Have been a long time patient and NEVER disappointed. All procedures are painless and professionally done.
Oct 03, 2019
I recently became a new patient and couldn't be happier. Myra, the assistant made me feel welcome and explain how my appointment would proceed. The team took care to explain all aspects of my care including touring the office. They took the time to work with me to get my dental history from my previous dentist. The doctor spent a good deal of time with me explaining my dental strengths and weaknesses and developed and explained a plan for my continued dental health. Kelly, the hygienist, was patient and took the time to explain each step in my cleaning before she started and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I could not recommend this office more!
Jul 15, 2019
Dr. Brodsky has been our family dentist for over 20 years! We are always so pleased with the quality of service and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended!
Largo, FL – Jul 01, 2019
Very, caring, thorough and meticulous! All great qualities for a dentist and staff to have.
St Petersburg, FL – Dec 19, 2018
Very friendly environment. Terrific dental work as well as routine cleanings. They really work with you as a partner and always explain your options. They work very well with my dental insurance and never fail to call with a quote for costs before the procedure.
C.G. in St Petersburg, FL – Nov 27, 2018
I've been with Dr. Brodsky and team since about 2008. Always been happy with the experience! Caring and friendly staff and a great Dr! Whenever I've needed something, they've been quick to help, make time, and get things resolved - from toothpaste suggestions to tooth restoration work. Never had a problem.
Elliott N. in Seminole, FL – Jul 31, 2018
Dr. Brodsky and staff are excellent with their patients. I have a hygienist, Kelly, who is excellent at scaling teeth. It is hard to find a great hygienist. And Dr. Brodsky explains your condition really well and enjoy having him as my dentist.
Jean G. in Seminole – Jul 24, 2018
The entire experience of visiting Dr. Brodsky's practice is a positive one. The front office folks are helpful and very friendly (Mariella is a gem). The hygienist Kelly is very thorough and she takes the extra time to give me the deep cleaning that I need for my perio situation. And finally, Dr. Brodsky is not only a good dentist, he is a total gentleman. I like him immensely. Not to mention he drives a hot car:) Two thumbs up from Greg Graham !
Greg Graham in SEMINOLE – May 24, 2018
Dr. Brodsky and his staff are always very friendly and professional. Going to the dentist is not one of my favorite things to do, but he and his staff take the pain out of the experience. I would highly recommend them.
Janetta Kleier in Redington Shores, Florida – Apr 19, 2018
Amazing staff! I had questions about becoming a dentist and Dr. Neil actually too his time to print me a few papers with information about classes I needed for dental school before applying. Very caring office!
Desiree in Seminole, FL – Dec 22, 2017
This is a top-notch dental office staffed by really great people.
PV in Seminole, FL – Dec 20, 2017
Excellent service and well trained personnel
St Petersburg, FL – Dec 01, 2017
This is without a doubt the best dental practice I have ever been to. I am 72 yrs young, and have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for several years, and would never think of changing. Dr. Brodsky made my partial plates and used a flexable material which uses no wires and is very comfortable as well. I would rate this practice A+++, try it, you'll love the staff and the warm feeling you get when you walk in.
PAUL CEASARE in Largo, FL – Oct 17, 2017
Dr. Brodsky and the entire staff are the Best! From normal hygiene to alignment, every service is done professionally assuring excellent results. However the greatest talent of this practice is patient comfort and concern. You treated as family and Dr. Brodsky always makes sure you are comfortable and pain free. Every member of the practice shares his commitment to excellence and patient comfort.
Tom A. in St Petersburg, FL – Sep 28, 2017
Dr. Brodsky is an outstanding dentist. He is very honest and sincere and makes all his patients feel comfortable. I always leave his office with a smile on my face :)
Catherine in Saint Petersburg – Aug 15, 2017
When you walk in the door the office staff is always warm and friendly. After having a silver filling for 40 years, it was time for a crown. I have never needed any extensive, major dental procedures done before in my life but that filling was long overdue to be replaced. I was a little apprehensive about the idea of having a crown, but Dr. Brodsky reviewed the exact details of how he was going to replace my filling. He reassured me that all would be good and it was! The crown fits perfectl
Marlene L. in Seminole, FL – Aug 04, 2017
I have seen various Dentists through my life/living changes. Dr. Brodsky is one of only two (other not local) that I would HIGHLY recommend for the entire family. A caring, compassionate dentist w/ a sense of humor. He is very efficient, expedient and most of all has a soft touch in his profession. Finding all three in a dentist is rare at best. Recently fit me in first thing on an emergency for a badly chipped tooth. Dr. Brodsky as well as staff are very personable with excellent people skills.
Richard W. Field in Seminole, FL – Jul 25, 2017
Neil Brodsky is an awesome dentist !! Great with children !! His staff is knowledgeable and very very friendly !! Would definitely recommend !!
Nancy Dorsam in Largo Florida – Jul 20, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Brodsky?

• Cosmetic Dentistry